Rogan bros not looking good for our boy

Rogan bros not looking good for our boy

The rock just sold him out

Attached: 7DF6ABD8-E40A-4763-889B-0D92BEF62D98.jpg (750x877, 129.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRNC3nsM9us
youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmJE0tqFBTw
bitchute.com/video/W6tnzZaDkiJg/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5k8WA_sU&t=21s
twitter.com/WonderbreadMMA/status/1488653936987111430?t=-XreybBa_yzCqxDNpJ-5sA&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm triggered

I predicted this.

He eats children

The rock has as much charisma on screen as one. His first major role was his peak.

Has joe rogan ever actually used the n word or is this more Jewish pilpul

>used and laughed about using the N word dozens of times
if there's proof of this then I'm definitely on team rogan now

When all else fails say they used the dreaded N word. Literally the same as putting people in a cage and raping them daily.

I'm out of the loop, why the fuck is hollywood and the US government after Joe Rogan? Doesn't he just get high and talk about monkeys?

lol
Once they decide they're gonna get you, you're DONE.
You cannot possibly apologize or atone enough.
You can either be 100% good and kosher...
OR
FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, FUCK FAGGOTS, FUCK AND BEAT BITCHES AND CUNTS, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, FUCK CORPORATIONS, AND FUCK YOU NIGGER!

He's DONE. He's done and over. He went against the power structure and didn't tell them to stick their tongues up his shitty asshole.

Attached: 1483761417418.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

yea he used it in casual conversation and like, you can never say the word no matter the context so nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Isn't Dwayne Johnson the same guy who joked about raping children?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRNC3nsM9us

Attached: 6AE6180D-45F7-4E5D-8681-8A17A20E391D.jpg (828x597, 246.31K)

What do you think the guy that invented the word nigger would think if he could see how it controls society hundreds of years later?

He had robert malone on and questioned the vaxx. Thats it. Literally questioning a pharmaceutical product makes you the target of the White House these days, i want this world to be purged so bad.

who the fuck cares about short joe? fuck him.

Obligatory viewing: youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Attached: DFDB46C3-8721-41F1-91BD-A689C3889DCA.gif (400x554, 893.46K)

HOLY FUCK, WHAT AN EPIC TWITTER THREAD HOLY SHIT I'M COOMING AT THIS TWEET OP I LITCHERALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW IMPRESSIVELY GAY YOU ARE BY POSTING THIS AWESOME SHIT-INDUCING TWITTER SCREENCAP. I WISH EVERYONE ON Any Forums, BOTH RED BOARDS AND BLUE BOARDS, COULD SEE THIS AMAZING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Attached: ET3_QjMXsAECX9i.jpg (1024x1012, 44.36K)

And i give a fuck what a child eating satanist says why?

>idolatry is a sin user

still the most listened to podcast lmao
>NOOOOO BUT SOME IRRELEVANT BOOMERS PULLED THEIR MUSIC FROM SPOTIFY

Attached: IMG_20220204_143455_344.jpg (1024x768, 131.17K)

So is bearing false witness.

everyone hates jews

Attached: 2423563E-EB8F-4B76-9413-12FA2EA5956B.jpg (670x1024, 121.28K)

What the fuck is wrong with these people? First they try to cancel him because he took ivermectin for his covid and when that cancel effort didn’t work out as planned… they switch to plan B and try to make him a white supremacist? They just red pilled his entire audience about the leftist playbook. Thank Jesus the left is so stupid. Otherwise we would need to worry.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

let's dig up the rock saying the n word

I think Rogan himself is bretty dumb but his guests can be interesting sometimes. If he's smart he'll keep pushing boundaries and force spotify to cut him, and cut him a big fat check for breaking his contract. Then he can just go to Rumble or Odysee and deposit 80 million into his bank account.

yeah pretty much this. you're kosher pareve for passover or you're one man holocaust nigger killer 40K in their eyes. might as well embrace the latter because it's going to happen to all of us.

He invited Robert Malone to talk about mRNA technology (which he invented) and the use cases of covid 19 vaccines. Basically explained all the scientific flaws in the testing procedures at Pfizer and many of the other companies who also produced a vaccine. It exposed the for-profit nature of these vaccines and summarized all the misinformation campaigns done in collusion by the media, government policy makers and big business in a very neat 3.5 hour long talk.

Since Rogan is big enough that millions watch him, he just reached millions of people about what the actual situation is concerning covid and all the lies coming from the government, big pharma and the media. Some people got really pissed off about this because this likely means that in the future he will also very likely host other actual experts with a non for profit agenda to inform the masses about how the government is raping them again in collusion with big business and big capital.

> Does Joe Rogan care
Likely not, he knows that if he were to move to another place he would still retain a huge amount of viewers.

A pharmaceutical product literally killing people off with ADE en masse. It’s a cover up. And Joe Rogan is the canary in the coal mine

All these anti-racists will slowly learn why racism is the only defense there is against race-baiting.

And then they'll realize that this is why all our ancestors have always been dyed-in-the-wool racists, not just because they were big meanies.

Racism is like the skin that protects your body from outside elements that want to come in and destroy it. Racism is like having an immune system.

Not being racist is literally a form of suicide.

The Jew is turning more and more people racist every day. I know, because I didn't used to be racist.

Nigger

I didn't know The Rock™ was a nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmJE0tqFBTw

Will punished Joe turn on his masters and go rogue?

There was a time back when the left wasn't stupid. That's why we're in this position now.

I really hope that's what happens. Odysee has that old Youtube feel to it and has a decent amount of normal content along with political/fringe stuff. If Rogan moved there it'd be a big step away from Spotify/Apple/Youtube.

Makes no difference. Millions of people like Joe. That is only going to grow with all this free publicity.
All he has to do is not cuck under

Attached: 1644043717149.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Why you post this demonic gateway shit?

>oh no faggotbros!
Shut the fuck up. I hate you.

Attached: HEY.webm (464x848, 2.3M)

>I didn't know The Rock™ was a nigger
I sure as shit did.
U blind fren?

>this man said a word we don't like
>I HAD NO IDEA
>LEARNING MOMENT
>THANK YOU FOR THIS
>MULATTO, BROTHER
A single word having this much mind control over humans is fucking mindbending.

Attached: 1636402978941.png (616x550, 416.42K)

No amount of public disapproval changes the fact that Joe is right.

Both. bitchute.com/video/W6tnzZaDkiJg/

Attached: tyt love ns.png (1017x210, 113.3K)

A cgi scorpion?

These people are doing a really sloppy job of trying to cancel Joe Rogan because he questioned the COVID narrative. Nobody on earth thinks Joe is racist against black people. It is clear as day that this is about him not towing the line about the COVID hoax. I've never seen such a clumsy pivot to "much racism."

That's me now. Fuck em.
Reason no longer works? Well BUST MY BUTTONS! Why didn't ya say so! That's a nigger of a different shade of SHIT, come on in!
NIG NIG NOG, SPIC SPIC ZOG, CHINK CHANG DIPSHIT KIKE!
THAT'S HOW YOU DICK AND BEAT A CUNT, SO SHE'LL SHUT UP AT NIGHT!
KILL THE FAGS PISS ON HAGS, MAKE TRANNIES DIE OFF!
LET'S KILL EVERY FAG AND KIKE IN THE NAME OF BOGNADOFF!

Attached: 1239315484841.jpg (332x383, 99.55K)

So now Rogan is a white supremacist neo Nazi KKK grand dragon? Did this narrative just start overnight when the boomer musicians turning on him angle didn't work? Fucking transparent Commies, always the same methods. It's like a flowchart with these creatures.

In a just world with some hope remaining, Rogan himself would have replied to this tweet with "Shut up, nigger".

Fuck don winslow. He's a lying, grifting, rat.
Pic related.

Attached: MovingTheGoalposts.jpg (942x1317, 485.31K)

It's time for Joe to build a damn website for himself already.
I really hope he starts selling shit people need to fund it like food or something actually useful for a decent price.

He took so much alphabrain even the CIA is spooked

>one tweet now informs him of the “complete” narrative

Lol

>Oh my gawdddd he said the BAD word with the wrong texture pack

fuck off.

Cenk Uygur and the other roaches said it dozens of times. We should meme that to prove once again that it only applies to people they don't like.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCv5k8WA_sU&t=21s

You can't say nigger no matter what. Oh wait, no, I didn't say that word I just meant that... damn, I'm cancelled now.

twitter.com/WonderbreadMMA/status/1488653936987111430?t=-XreybBa_yzCqxDNpJ-5sA&s=19