NEVER THREATEN VIOLENCE

What are you? Some kind of kike or division of negriod?
Why the fuck on earth would any thinking man EVER go so far as the THREATEN violence? Tell me this!

Attached: CD14632A-5E09-4307-85BE-11DF2F0067B2.jpg (553x656, 350.83K)

Something people have done for ages conquering and becoming powerful due to, Jews come along and paint whites as a horrid race for being the best at it and shame us into guilt so that way their power is never threatened. Go back home kike

Attached: 2022-02-05_01-59.png (464x392, 66.87K)

Why would a strong man make any threats, ever?

You're actually correct.

The Lord said Eye for an Eye, this Law applies to Israelites and Foreigners alike.

Threaten others with violence? Eye for an eye - get threatened BACK with violence.

The correct course of action, is to build a wall, and let these animals scream at the dark, and you yourself, bask in your Kingdom and Glory.

Thank you meme flag.

That eye for an eye logic is stupid.
Someone blinds one of your eyes.
You take theirs.
They take your other eye.
Congrats, have fun trying to take another eye while YOU are blind idiot.

If you're stupid enough to let them take your eye, after they took it the first time.

Fool Me Once. Heard of it?

Eye for an Eye reflects the Criminal back at them.

How will a rape know what rape feels like, if they didn't experience rape?

How will a murderer know what it feels like to lose someone, when they don't lose someone themself?

Eye for an Eye. Makes the world a better place.

That whole turn the other cheek on the other hand, don't fight back, just let evil wander - HASN'T been producing results, has it? :P

Yeah I have heard of fool me once and it is just as stupid. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice. No that shit is still on you for being fooled again in the first place by the same person. You knew better.
Stop trying to rely on stupid old sayings from yester year. They do not apply to today in the way you think they do.

You’re still arguing the points of a blind man.

Attached: B190D15C-3FF9-405B-A6E1-9BF46AC1BB71.jpg (539x285, 168.32K)

>Why the fuck on earth would any thinking man EVER go so far as the THREATEN violence? Tell me this!
Because some people won't listen to reason.

Don't worry, kike. They're not coming for your shekels. yet.

Attached: 6D50BB75-1F3A-4334-AFC7-3704FC433865.png (915x1161, 474.2K)

>Thank you meme flag.
Why thank him with words? Just walk around the divider over to his cubicle, and wrap your jew lips around his tiny jew cock.
Captcha: j00xy

Again, to a person who you know won’t LISTEN, why on earth would you THREATEN violence?

if someone takes one, you take both.

The holes are because it indicates infection by parasites.

>That eye for an eye logic is stupid.
>Someone blinds one of your eyes.
>You take theirs.
>They take your other eye.
>Congrats, have fun trying to take another eye while YOU are blind idiot.
Nice literal interpretation, midwit.
Just keep turning the other cheek while they shove you onto the train.

the fbi came to my house to tell me we cant use violence against enemies foreign and domestic so we have to systematically do them

this

you're right

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (980x980, 32.96K)

Nice blog faggot.
But why ever in a million years THREATEN violence? Are you some sort of ghetto cretin?

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

Attached: iswKl9.gif (320x180, 3.8M)

Step 1 is threatening violence.
Step 2 is demonstrating violent capacity.
You're jumping to step 3, and saying I'm dumb for step 1. Fuck off.

I know this is just a christcuck thread turn the other cheek docile, sleep, blah blah. but...
To give the other person a chance to chill the fuck out.

I feel that perhaps the younger generations, that which were “educated” publicly may not be getting the core concept here…
Never THREATEN violence, because you’re a total piece of shit if you do.

Attached: 8E2DCC71-A4B3-4E28-8423-C1F89CB6F5D5.jpg (578x676, 337.73K)

>NEVER THREATEN VIOLECNE
Just pay people to run social subversion experiments upon their fellow man. Subverting and demoralizing each other is the key to unity in clown world.

Attached: 1642114082928.jpg (728x483, 31.02K)

To threaten violence is letting somebody know that you've reached the point where you're finished with operating inside the boundaries of their framework of bad faith and you're willing to use the last resort available to you. It's just a courtesy.

Attached: ezgif-7-468774083a.gif (320x240, 3.51M)

the answer is in the image. is it too difficult to understand?

This is why public education has reached it’s goal.
Imagine giving this advice to your never-existent progeny:
>tell your schoolyard bully and the entire world at large what exactly pushes your buttons
>tell them which exact buttons to push and also, expect them not to push them, now, again, constantly, and forever
This shit ain’t new, YOU are.

Attached: 9DFC0867-BB25-406A-B528-333523155C18.jpg (559x673, 347.08K)