The leader of white nationalism is a homosexual mexican manlet addicted to adderall

>the leader of white nationalism is a homosexual mexican manlet addicted to adderall

Attached: 1635941115422.png (575x390, 205.86K)

OP sucks cock. Guaranteed

but so does fuentes

I found the charlie kirk trolling arc hilarious but he lost me when he went on a gay date with a guy who literally sucks on black fucking dildos.
Seriously, you're in a cargo cult devoted to a 23 year old autist.

Kiwifarms is ultra mega fucking gay.

You have no effective political strategy, nor do the fringe e-celebs who's ideas you cling onto. You are low IQ, and you are following slightly less retarded men who are enacting a personal vendetta against Nick and his movement. You participate in a divide and conquer scheme which, regardless of outcome is a net negative for your people and that is precisely what your true enemy wants.
Unless of course you're a leftoid tranny. In which case you will never be a real woman.

HONORARY TURKBVLL

Attached: bvll.jpg (1024x640, 81.65K)

>You have no effective political strategy
And fuentes does?

Imagine falling for a psy-ops by Vaush

IQ assessment validated.
sage

There's no such thing as white nationalism because the white race doesn't exist. Check your privilege and happy Black History Month.

to be fair he is the man who best represents america

>announcing sage
Bye bye newfag

Imagine never having been intimate with a woman, haha

>leader
Who the fuck is this dude
Wait nvm I dont care

Attached: 1626798297919.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

Is liking catboys really that bad compared to the other fucked up shit we see going on in society?

Attached: catboy_pat.png (1080x659, 350.36K)

NOOO JANNIES HELP NOOOO

>leader of white nationalism
What the fuck does this even mean? This is as bad as everyone trying to act like the “right” has a “leader”.

You have to crush the deviancy inside you, not make excuses for it

Attached: 73409242_790690704723699_1139256580823318528_n.jpg (470x640, 130.33K)

Nick can be funny sometimes but he’s extremely arrogant and acts his age when faced with anything besides getting his ass kissed.

Does it really matter? There is no political solution anyway. Might as well make people mad and seethe, which Nick seems to be effective at doing. I'll just watch and munch on some popcorn while this shithole burns.

I don't care, Gay mexican hitler is better than no hitler.

Attached: 98qn6icvoif81.jpg (640x1195, 111.01K)

Theres no such thing as black history month, because there is no such thing as the "black race". There is only apes and archaic humanoids in africa. Non of which are part of the " human race".

Happy white race year

He's only the leader of 19 year old faggotcuckservatives. They will all outgrow this midget like my generation outgrew the grifters of the pre trump era

he is the leader of nothing, kys retard shill
sage

Fuentes gained e-fame by starting the divide and conquer “optics war” after Charlottesville. Groypers and their internet daddies are quickly becoming the biggest lolcows on the internet. Please keep seething.