(((Hollywood)))

People on here always say the jews own hollywood and they produce propaganda. In recent years we see more movies with forced diversity or strong women in the lead.

Why wasnt this the case 10 or 20 years ago? If its true, why did (((they))) start with it only the last couples years? I mean remember all those patriotic american movies that came from hollywood
>the patriot (1998)
>uncommon valor (1983)
>red dawn (1984)
>armageddon (1998)
>apollo 13 (1995)
>top gun (1986)
>independence day (1996)
>contact (1997)
>we were soldiers (2002)
>saving privat ryan (1998)

Why did they start with the narrative change and why exactly only in the last couple of years?

Attached: D7D678D0-5F65-44A4-A9B9-17DE4B2EAE89.png (300x131, 13.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/BlackPilled/featured?app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know but I never watch it anymore unless it's something gay like marvel or DC but even then I won't pay for it because the money goes to a bunch of pedophiles and globalists.

... playing politics over a long period of time to get to this point... also... RECENT? Nigger worship started in the 60's.

AMERICAN PIE
shall i say more?

Incremental changes are easier to digest

Idk why this is even a thread. Are you retarded.
Lurk 2 years please

They didn’t expect trump to win in 2016- so their timeline accelerated. That’s why nigger worship is at all time high. The more hate on blacks the more Jews can relax from white boomers (who care — very rare most are way too comfy in their million dollar homes) finding out jews createsd COVID19 to thwart Trump in 2020

Attached: 387C2960-E1B2-4E0E-BD0B-C152F35393FA.jpg (1024x677, 133.01K)

This. If they forced their hand too early, people would have protested more than they do now. It's more effective to dripfeed the globohomo, like with the frog boiling analogy.

Attached: ency6xjgtn.jpg (445x400, 28.02K)

They still had two more generations of brainwashing in the schools to do. Their work has now tipped the scales so they move forward gaining speed yearly.

>Why wasnt this the case 10 or 20 years ago? If its true, why did (((they))) start with it only the last couples years?
GenX here. It's been going on since the 60's, user. They play the long game. Now that I am redpilled, I can see it in movies going back to the 70s.
Blackpill has good videos on it.

youtube.com/c/BlackPilled/featured?app=desktop

KEK

If by patriotic you mean globalist propaganda there's your answer kike.

Hollywood was always red
>Flag
Kys kike

The propaganda was different in the last century for what we are getting on this one.
There, your answer zoomer.

they been subverting society since the 20's incrementally via films
how to catch a live eagle user
how to catch a live eagle

How? Which movies?

McCarthy did nothing wrong

its the blacks and faggots in charge now you're all behind

>Why did they start with the narrative change and why exactly only in the last couple of years?
The history of film is basically the history of how far Jews are willing to undermine the fabric of society. There is a common misconception that movies have been in a perpetual state of increasingly degenerate content ever since the medium was invented. However, the Hays Code meant that Hollywood productions between 1934 and 1968 had to adhere to strict guidelines that most of Any Forums would probably agree with (i.e. no miscegenation, no homosexuality, etc.). At one point there was even a Hollywood blacklist for communists and leftists. However, this blacklist was put to an end after the release of the 1960 epic called Exodus, which is about the creation of Israel.

Anyway, my point is that there are a lot of pre-code films directed by Jews that are arguably just as subversive as the kind of stuff you are describing. The Jazz Singer is a really good example of a quintessentially Jewish film that contains explicit depictions of blackface minstrelsy. Joan Blondell, another Jewish actress, was considered to be one of the first major Hollywood sex symbols. The point is that unless they are kept on a leash, sooner or later Jewish producers, directors, and actors will try to push the envelope because they can't help it.

Attached: Joan_Blondell_banned_1932_publicity_photo.jpg (760x1051, 315.55K)

>Why wasnt this the case 10 or 20 years ago? If its true, why did (((they))) start with it only the last couples years?
The agenda post Cold War into the 90's and early 00's was about keeping Americans united an engaged to fight wars in the Middle East. Especially post 9/11.

Jews and entertainment execs have always used the media as a means of pushing social engineering and manufactured trends (e.g. The Pawnbroker, the first post-Hayes Code movie). However, the specific brands of "diversity" and aggressive Mary Sue feminism really started to ramp up during the Obama Administration.

Whether it was specifically because of Occupy Wall St., or if it was a combination of that and other factors is unclear.

Attached: 1615090314331.jpg (1826x1581, 710.23K)

I think there are actually decent "feminist" films like Silence of the Lambs or whatever, but, like you said, there is a special brand of feminism that took root during the 2010s thanks to tumblr.