/NZG/ 1PBTID EDITION

/NZG/ 1PBTID EDITION

Covid-19: Mask exemptions proving 'impossible to manage', Countdown says - i.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/127699206/covid19-mask-exemptions-proving-impossible-to-manage-countdown-says

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 972.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

Burgerfuel was yum tonight fellas, tho their chips are a rip off.

Attached: 1643855666258.png (600x492, 345.03K)

Attached: IMG_0716.jpg (1400x1000, 133.27K)

I think NZG has died and everyone returned to plebbit. We will never see the days of 300 replies.

if the nz trucker rumor was correct then we could see some action

You should hit em with your sticks

I was in cuckdown tonight and it was the first time I saw people without masks in MONTHS. Mostly Maoris. One of them just picked up a box of Heineken and walked out without paying with the good morning sirs shrieking after him, was funny AF. Still hassled me about masks though which still annoyed me

well there isn't much more to say. This country is ruled by shitty people. Im dropping by Any Forums less and less now as im focusing more on keeping myself busy and ignoring the mainstream media/government news. Will likely only be a regular again if something different happens. Right now its just clownworld logic + more taxes on the working class so the bureaucrats can spend more on stupid shit every day.

You traitor

Attached: three shots for hell.png (706x672, 886.93K)

Lol the dumbass should have been wearing a mask because they have advanced facial recognition software and he will get pinged going into every store now

imagine the shit they turn down. . .

Is it true you guys lose nearly a month of your life isolating after being exposed to a flu and listening to what a woman tells you to do?

I still think we over here are ground zero for this covid power grab shitshow, but every time I see that face I feel sympathy for you kiwis. Hope you find a way to dump her soon.

LMAO

I regularly go around maskless in supermarkets. At this point 90% of the staff just don't care, and if I do get called out, it doesn't take much to put one on.

But really most shops I go to know me and don't care that I don't wear a mask. The bottlo, the local gas station, etc. They know I'm not some government commissar there to give out a fine. Any place that does enforce it I just avoid, like, I've switched cafes. I purposely make sure to consume the disposable masks at the supermarkets, taking one each time every single time.

It's fucking hard for business because they're riding a fine line. The absolute Karen businesses that are enforcing it are finding their customers fucking off to the cuzziebro "yeah it's all good" ones. The good cunts that don't give a fuck are constantly risking some commissar or snitch fucking them over completely and getting a fine in the tens of thousands of dollars.

What's up dorks?

Attached: download.jpg (1420x800, 95.81K)

Attached: 3459845374089734059.png (907x374, 299.32K)

At least we won't have
>Jacinda is the REAL nazi

Cant believe we let that bitch get baxk in

I honestly don't see anything distinctive about them. They're like spics and sandniggers to me.

Attached: Cliff Curtis.jpg (640x360, 20.11K)

If someone gets it they must isolate for 14 days and then test negative a few times, but everyone in the household must too, and they need to wait 10 days after the person tests negative.

So minimum 24 days. But of course, other members will probably catch it, so it's a case of 10 days after the last person recovered after isolating for 14 days.

A family of 5 could easily be out for like 6 weeks

Don't worry, we don't have to see her face more often than you, she is very rarely out in public and always unannounced and surrounded by armed bodyguards

Attached: jacinda cluster.jpg (1463x971, 600.17K)

Attached: 1560289770027.jpg (1464x976, 121.1K)

If anyone in Invercargill is selling a mid tier used MTB similar to pic related for cheap, hit me up

>also we should have a NZG buy/sell/trade, maybe on a certain day, it will be sweet

Attached: modernish mountainbike with disc brakes.png (779x448, 258.72K)

Attached: NZ flag.jpg (724x446, 43.64K)

Does pic related still work? Thinking of laminating one or having a wallpaper on my phone.

Attached: 9FBEB443-1210-4ABB-88A0-FE9FEA020A07.png (445x546, 99.14K)

Fuck me the left are starting to lose it here in NZ.

>I honestly don't see anything distinctive about them. They're like spics and sandniggers to me.

Which is why that guy always plays a spic or a sandnigger in films

>Fuck me the left are starting to lose it here in NZ.

Explain?...is that a postive or negative for nazis like me

Nazis need to stfu and let the system collapse. Stop trying to fix it and save everyone.

I remeber drinking Double Brown in high school because it was the cheapest piss on the market...fucking horse piss

Checked

Attached: 313949_ettMVhzz.jpg (400x297, 17.57K)

It's actually not that bad, just a solid basic beer.
If it was in a craft beer bottle it would win awards

Checked

When you drink Lion Brown
And you keep falling down
You're a Maori

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 10.49K)