Aus/pol/

Jews have been subverting us for a long time.

Attached: federal.jpg (1416x915, 170.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/8hyjoj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That flag looks like a retarded child made it. All the stars having different numbers of points is infuriating.

Also if you don't want the Eureka flag as the flag of the new republic, then you should eat a bag of dicks that's all you're good for.

I wonder how the user is going who went out into the bush a few days ago? Has he met that nutcase yet?

FUCK OFF BOOMER

All these flags are shit. Warlords will commission their own coats of arms and the winning warlord will have his coat of arms as the flag.

Chopper says he's fine with the Eureka flag.

Get over your narcissism. If you try and coat of arms yourself into some faux royalty I will rape your child.

kys demoralization fag op

So. As funny as it is to watch schizos rambling on, I just don't have the time for it. Is there any way we can get all the schizo shit out of the way and start achieving some results?

Daily reminder:

If you aren't spending a part of your energy trying to come up with a solution to our country, be it peaceful or minecraft, you are the fucking problem.
The typical aus/pol/ poster has become a defeatist copelord who actively wants every movement against our tyrannical govt to fail so they can feel better about rolling over and getting sterilised. the only hope for you is to realise what an absolute pussy you've become and change it.
anyway enjoy whatever lame ass cope helps you ignore my words. next anzac day try to think about how you are the weakest generation to ever live and will make the boomers look like rockstars in the grand scheme if you keep up your pathetic behaviour.
fuck you.

maybe inform the angry canberra campers of this, the choir needs some new talent

#convoycanberra has a disappointing LACK of honks. This needs to be addressed immediately.

Attached: 1643869148813.png (1600x1372, 3.09M)

When's the next election?

Attached: 1560515420691.gif (496x498, 515.87K)

Judging from what i've seen lately the only thing this flag represents is facebook boomers who think maritime law applies to everything

oh bless

There aren't any Jews in Australia, retard. Imagine thinking Australian Jews are a thing. LOL

>444
nobized noobers
New talent? More Honks.

Attached: 1643626086989.png (640x411, 88.48K)

Honk honk!

>There aren't any Jews in Australia
y-you don't actually believe this right? your just trying to harvest (you)'s because of the irony right? right?

Attached: 1643870072647.jpg (553x720, 126.98K)

6 pointed star since NT wasn't a territory yet when this flag was flown.

People who use it are retards.

"Territory" is a fancy way to say "unconquered land"

U jabbed bro?
poal.me/8hyjoj

Attached: floorboards.jpg (828x655, 419.71K)

I puked the other day and kept trying to reach for a gun to kill myself with, even a moderate amount of pain makes me want to die. Of course, I don't have enough money to own a gun. Life is full of funny little moments like that.

>Isaacs was 81 when his term ended as Governor General in 1936, but his public life was far from over. He remained active in various causes for another decade and wrote frequently on matters of constitutional law. In the 1940s he became embroiled in controversy with the Jewish community both in Australia and internationally through his outspoken opposition to Zionism.
>Isaacs opposed Zionism partly because he disliked nationalism of all kinds and saw Zionism as a form of Jewish national chauvinism—and partly because he saw the Zionist agitation in Palestine as disloyalty to the British Empire, to which he was devoted. Following the King David Hotel bombing in 1946, he wrote that "the honour of Jews throughout the world demands the renunciation of political Zionism".

Attached: Ac.isaacs.jpg (1182x1656, 246.84K)