Good morning sirs, i hate minorities

Good morning sirs, i hate minorities.

Attached: 38266e312dc3537cc5b80f465130c09f6970c0de565881d770941f879f07ea2b.png (2472x2475, 176.45K)

I just want to see how vaxx plays out and who is more unvaxxed in this satanic battle.

I am a Buddhist, am I allowed?

Satan is fake

Based. Correct order as well.

How popular is Medimix soap in India? Because it's the most popular Indian soap in Vietnam.

Good morning, Pajeet.
I, too hate minorities!

Attached: 1458883895228.jpg (544x510, 62.89K)

Really popular in southern states.

Do the needful

based

china = scum
India is great

>Good morning sirs, i hate minorities.
Good morning

I hate dravÏdii
I hate shudras
I hate DASYU

Attached: 1de89fdb2db83da190268ae399cd34c44e278f5775c7822e7efb1d71fe766abe_1.jpg (1045x603, 165.75K)

you are a minority

the world jew is afraid of the based indian

Attached: 1435893874780-1.jpg (1500x1500, 427.16K)

not in india
gb2 africa

Attached: Sri-Krishna-&-Bhisma-Kuruksetra.jpg (1172x798, 214.94K)

The user in the pic seems schizophrenic

it is easy to balkanize India with that attitude.
And it is also inevitable.
one day we will see Indian civil war and dozens of micro states emerge in India, declaring independence and getting support from China, Pakistan, USA and all the neighbours, picking them up as gifts, while some delusional retard in Delhi is going to order nuclear strikes on India itself, thinking this will somehow fix the situation.

Attached: 15512709245620.jpg (299x299, 22.36K)

Attached: Prabhupada-Hitler-002.jpg (1000x1469, 416.17K)

Good morning sir

Attached: Prabhupada-Hitler-001.jpg (1000x1445, 925.47K)

I'm not from africa

>The user in the pic seems schizophrenic
not only you are a dasyan, but you are also a newfag who doesn't know old Any Forums memes

Attached: irJxl1y1WOfB09_iCIDXAx9p3vU-t5Mu7TNBLjiIDrw.jpg (769x1024, 107.35K)

How can you balkanize India when it is stable from inside? Even my state which was previously a hotbed for separatism along with nagaland is turning nationalistic.

I enjoy my cookware made in India nice qualitt

you are not a minority in africa

Well I am technically new and I am yellow not brown.

inspiring

how are you yellow?

is he killing pajeets with a fucking spinning wheel? very based smurf

Good morning India.

Attached: 1022919233.jpg (420x420, 37.82K)

This guy is retarded. He never preached the vedas, and allowed whitoids to convert something which is firmly not allowed. All a non hindu or dalit can do is hope they’re reborn hindu in the next life. This is something libshitoid Americans can not understand

Mongoloid.

>I hate minorities
Based. I don't care what race you are as long as you're racist. Let's stay separate and only interact for business and to exchange between each other the best aspects of our cultures.

>it is stable from inside?
Maybe you just read nationalist media too much and they tell you what you want to hear, so you would suck Modi's small dick? Nagaland is also not happy with those retards shooting locals. The incompetent leadership can fuck up anything and everything in any moment and so far they are covering their ass with economic growth, but its not going to be forever. Economy is developing not because of leadership, but in spite of it, and with better leadership numbers would be +9% more atleast

Also what is ghee? Is it just butter in a jar?

but your skin color isn't yellow

You two ought to read Bhagavad Gita As It Is by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
It is every Aryan's duty to learn of Arjuna the Warrior.

>Well I am technically new and I am yellow not brown.
>Mongoloid.
oh ok so you're like from tibet or nepal, that's pretty rare

No I talked to him

Attached: 1617404302075.jpg (2880x1878, 1.96M)

You are a dumb retard illiterate gorilla nigger freak. A part of India is geographically in SEAsia, and thus people from there are yellow East Asian looking people even though they’re Indian. They eat dog there…

Retard I literally live here from birth and roam around. Nobody cares about modi specifically but they are starting to like India.

Sorry pal, but the Vedas are handwritten by Aryans.

Our Blood is Vedic.

Attached: Real European Gods.jpg (1000x1105, 363.37K)

its not possible for a person to be yellow

I am from Khatla near Aizwal. Basically Mizoram.

It was created by Indo-European aryans, yes, however the Vedas was formulated somewhere near the Hindu Kush. By this what was to later become the aryavarta had very long diverged from what would become Europe. Sorry euro bro, but even if you’re aryan to be hindu (Brahmin/Kshatriya/vaishya) you must be born into the faith

i h8 h8

indra is so fucking based

did you know the mulato streetshitter who live in india today have completely stopped worshipping him? It's for the best, he would be disgusted by their worship

Attached: medium-lord-indra.jpg (466x704, 51.88K)

Maybe hallucination.

>I am from Khatla near Aizwal. Basically Mizoram.
how come india own parts of burma? doesn't burma want it? was burma owned by the british too I forgot

I serve the Frog God, but yes, may the Sky God bless you.
May He bless us all.

Also speaking of that image, the original Vedic king of gods (Indra) is depicted as a gigacoomer who cheats on his wife (she always remains faithful to him). This is EXACTLY how Zeus, the king of the gods for the Greeks is portrayed.

Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu, so I think you're good. Unless you think his purpose was to filter out unfaithful Hindus

That's interesting. Do Indians from Mumbai think less of you for being genetically different?

I asked my family priest why, and he had no answer. The caliber of priests is degrading, and my father doesn’t even wear his janeu. Very sad days

Only chin here are burmese. That too they migrated from their mainland to here. We had completely autonomous and independent tribes before external annexation.

All-Father God, was originally called Dyeus Pater by the OG Aryans.

By the will of indra I will bestow pain and suffering upon you maleccha.

Nah, unlike navyana we are chill with hindus. Its just that they should not send legions of their people to settle here and we are cool.

>Unless you think his purpose was to filter out unfaithful Hindus
all hindus are degenerated heretics as far as I'm concerned, the original vedic faith is barely there at all, hundreds of years of corruption, governement intervention and pozzing

Attached: 156780878787.jpg (464x700, 77.1K)

Yes, literally the God Father. Thinking of it makes me feel glory and splendor that I hope replicate by honoring in my lifetime here in this lok

true story

Attached: 1643856248782.jpg (1200x1475, 1.28M)

Says pitir in india

Attached: 1643290032666.jpg (1079x1037, 481.31K)

And then they fucked the dravidians and made the worst race on earth

Nah, they are mostly curious. Those who comment on race are mostly in northern states, like Delhi or Haryana.

Hindus are not the ones settling your lands. It’s communists and Bangladeshi Muslims alongside your christianized no-longer brethren

>And then they fucked the dravidians and made the worst race on earth
dravidians are closely related to abos, so if anything the mutts are above pure race dravidians, above abos, and abos are above niggers so not quite the worst race

>Good morning sirs
The Indians' meme game is on point

That is true, the ones that come here are mostly government transfers. But Bangladeshis are a real nuisance.

good morning sirs and vagenes