With each passing minute of this trucker convoy you are slapping a new health care worker in the face...

With each passing minute of this trucker convoy you are slapping a new health care worker in the face. Think about this long and hard.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-222228_Chrome.jpg (1080x1629, 576.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-001-026:0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Down syndrome truckers only have 1 response chud

Health care workers are going to be called Nazis and racists next, so I doubt they gained anything from sucking up to Trudeau

healthcare workers should be slapped

>suggestion to avoid scrubs in streets
by literally who? CP24 reported that Toronto police said that and got a direct reply to their tweet from the police that they said no such thing. Pravda. Pravda fucking everywhere. Each and every one falling over themselves to appear more pure than the next.

Hi, healthcare worker here. Fuck Trudeau, keep the honk going!

I work in health care. The majority of my coworkers isn't happy about the gov forcing us to take booster shots to keep our jobs.

>wearing scrubs in the middle of winter

Healthcare workers are not even supposed to be wearing their scrubs outside of the workplace, it’s basic infection control, but sure, keep that fear campaign running.

>are canadian occupiers beating nurses to death in the streets now?
click here to find out more

>Top Doctors
>vaxxed
If they're vaxxed, they're not "Top" anything - they're the fucking JV squad and the retards. All the top doctors and nurses quit, rather than take the vax.

LOL they are trying everything lol.

Attached: honk trooper.jpg (480x360, 62.49K)

God, chinks are so ugly.

if only there were something they could do in five seconds to stop it

'Top Doctors' didn't merely 'slap people in the face', they bent us over and sodomized us.

We will NEVER forget what they did to the elderly. The children. NOT EVER.

>avoid scrubs in streets
Ya, I was watching CP24 and they said it repeatedly today.
Just totally preposterous lie. CP24 is terrible.
We must find a solution to the corrupt corporate media problem.

Canada user, they just reported this is an occupation. This is the type of language the State uses to justify violence. You need to watch your back. The story just hit BBC

Fucking ruthles evil fucks.

They will starve the people and place the blame on the people for "worker shortgage".
Will reduce healthcare funds, refuse to implement training program grants to increa staff to operate icus, and replace reiring healthcare sorkers in time as the demand increases due to aging population and increased immigration and even fire healthcare workers and then blame it on them when they protest Tyrany and Treason.

Ruthles and need to be locked up, tried and sentenced...

Dedtroyers of our Nation and the World.
Fucking delusional out of touch with reality parasites.

they deserve it. literally dancing on the dead all of summer 2020

Attached: 1604107844816.jpg (1007x1024, 123.16K)

Why the fuck is it even acceptable to wear scrubs on the street. Scientists don’t wear lab jackets on trains. Their jackets are filthy with a bunch of cancerous chemical residues. Better to toss than wash it. For scrubs, why would you openly wear it in mass transit or large open public spaces where germs can easily attach. Vice versa for leaving a hospital with the same scrubs on. Great contributors to nosocomial and public infections.

The same doctors refusing to treat my cancer ridden girlfriend because she's unvaxxed?

The same doctors who tell my girl friend she can't get vaxxed because she's immunocompromised and it might kill her?

The same doctors that refuse her home treatment because it's unsafe for the nurses because she's unvaxxed?

I'll fucking slap a noose on them when this is all over.

I pray each day for more shills to be doxxed and lynched.

Attached: TrannyChang.jpg (589x861, 59.85K)

You're literally not supposed to wear scrubs outside of the hospital. Defeats the whole purpose of them.

how else are we supposed to know to clap for them?

Attached: 1619046221356.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

And I've actually had my team get bitched at by the hospital director over doing so long before decades before covid

About that

I hope its a good hard slap with baby powder

Press "C" to cockslap this face

Attached: Press C To Cock Slap This Face.jpg (1080x1629, 864.85K)

Honk HONK

C

Canadians are occupying canada, hide your maple syrup and milk bags

Maybe the day of rake was the day the leaves do the raking. If I was protesting I'd be promoting day of rake lore

Can I imagine slapping them multiple times?

Yes, see

Fuck scabs anyway. Where are the old health care workers? Fired for refusing the jab?

Attached: 700.jpg (479x700, 116.91K)

*supports the BLM riots*

*slap
*slap
*slap

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-001-026:0

these healthcare workers need a slap in the face for their dancing PR bullshit alone, fuck them.

Attached: 1569354355869.jpg (500x367, 32.37K)

"Healthcare workers" should be tortured to death.