When American boys are first born...

When American boys are first born, they're often subjected to ritualistic sexual abuse in the form of genital mutilation. The proponents all show signs of Stockholm syndrome, and like most abused children, they go on to abuse children themselves. The procedure itself is quite profitable for the small collection of fetishists that perform it, as the pieces of skin are often ground into a paste and sold as cosmetics to be injected into women's faces ( to undo wrinkles and age related damage). This is the reason Oprah looks as young as she does. To break a man, you have to strap an otherwise perfectly fine baby boy onto a restraint device so he can't stop it from happening (can only scream out in terror for relief that never comes). Circumcised men are basically all brain damaged childhood sex abuse survivors. Their brains carry the trauma forever. This leads to psychological problems. Most people, cut or not, are cowards and will back down if it means avoiding confrontation with hostile actors. So, rather than confront it, they double down and rally around child sexual abuse torture and genital mutilation as if 3000 years of failing your children and following herd mentality like a herd of sheep is something to be proud of!

Attached: 1603006024257s.jpg (183x250, 10.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was cut at birth. My boys were not. Your argument is invalid, faggot OP.

How is it invalid?

You're a hostile actor and I'm confronting you as a circumsized male who has never abused his children. It's not my fault your Dad sucked your peepee when you were little, and now you have to air your grievances on an anonymous message board.

I think jewish identity exists entirely because of circumcision. If the men weren't permanently physically marked, they would have abandoned that backward desert religion eons ago

Attached: 1642906666109.webm (480x480, 2.03M)

>wall of text
>tiny image
>
>
>
>I farted

Opposing metzitzah b'peh is anti Semitic.

Attached: naxalt.jpg (820x694, 55.61K)

I'm actually for circumsision. Uncut dudes I'm sorry but uncut dicks are just gross. I know it sucks but we tell all our friends if we find out a guy is uncut so he can be avoided. Don't be that guy, get cut.

Attached: kike.jpg (183x275, 6.37K)

>leaf

THE FIRST THING THEY DO TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE ALIVE IS THEY CUT YOU

Attached: Apu Sing.jpg (400x199, 11.69K)

Not only am I circumcised, but I was essentially ritually abused my entire fucking childhood. My brain and nervous system are my own worst enemies. Thanks family!

Attached: 1631839401589.png (702x873, 183.42K)

And it's not a personal thing like I have nothing against you. It's something you can easily change just by getting cut but you're just deciding not to. Please don't be that guy just get cut

I hope you die of brain cancer.

Chicks dig Scars, Paco.

So you think South Korea marks their citizens merely for "cohesion"?

It's pure abuse, sexual abuse.

Then you should get a mastectomy, you fucking faggot

They tried so hard in a creepy way to get my boy the second he was born.
I think they asked me at least 5 times and made me sign some paper like I was doing something wrong.
Towards the end, I was mentally preparing to fight my way out of there with my son, it was getting that awkward.

They should assume by default that you want to cut the tip of your boy's dick off. That needs to change. And being asked once is enough.

Was it their crazy cult that popularized it or just amerilard influence?

aesthetics. They literally had no bias unlike you.

Oops
>They SHOULDN'T assume by default that you want your son's dick tip cut off.

im not religious, im fine with circumcision, just not babies.

Mandatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: jewish-snacking.jpg (1280x720, 91.21K)

Proudly bias against infant mutilation.

Thanks for the rare pepe.

I know fags like uncut because loose sagging skin hurts your assholes less but i take great pleasure knowing my mutilatied satanatic dick causes you chink femboys pain when i tear your yellow asses up.