Russia all bark no bite

Russia has Ukraine surrounded but still has not invaded.

If Russia thinks Ukraine is rightfully Russian soil, why the hesitation? Everyday Ukraine is costlier and costlier to invade with the west supplying defense missiles and other technology. If Russia really wanted to invade, why let them build defenses to make it even costlier and deadlier to invade?

I’m calling Russia’s bluff, same as China with Taiwan. You both talk a big game as if you’re going to do something, but you fear retaliation from the big dog USA. This is why you will always do nothing besides send hollow threats and demands.

Come on Russia, theres nothing between your army and your “rightful Russian soil” besides air and opportunity, lets see it?

Russia and China are both pussies scared to make a move in fear of USA and allies retaliation being swift and more than you can handle.

Just do it pussies, quit talking that shit and lets see it.

Attached: 0DFBA96E-0975-486B-9B6D-3D6B53708B62.jpg (660x816, 141.37K)

You are already losing it, lol
Seems like Vlad's strategy is working. February will be worse.

Three options.
1. Russia is getting as much shit together as they can because once they start they're not gonna stop. They're gonna keep pushing into Europe, into Poland. Maybe further.
2. Just trying to flex on Ukraine essentially. Letting them know "hey if we really wanted to we could invade".
3. Global push towards nihilism and this constant belief that the world is going to end tomorrow.

>Muh putins strategy of doing nothing and gaining zero land

>crying to nato begging to be left alone saying they shouldn’t intervene

>making demands that go unanswered

>shidding and fardding his pants over the thought of US/UK retaliation

Yes he seems very confident in his army. Kek.

Nato won't participate in this conflict at all, Biden is just sending spectators.

He just moved troops within Russian borders and everyone is dropping spaghetti left and right. He has all the initiative here.

Russia already took back crimea. China never done shit to Taiwan but cope and seethe for 76 years.

Then why so scared to make a move?

>Army surrounding Ukraine
>Ukraine building more and more defenses daily

Do you not see the retardation in stalling? Especially if you think Nato “Wont do anything” what do they have to lose?

They are scared nato and especially USA WILL DO SOMETHING or else they would have already invaded.

Use your brain, faggot.

Nobody drew the line with Crimea like has been drawn with Ukraine.

Totally different scenerio when they feae retaliation from nations stronger than a third world shithole.

Oh sorry, he forgot to tell you his exact plan of actions
Dude, like, you are nobody.
Biden has stated several times already that not a single nato soldier will be sent to ukraine. Member states only.

You literally live in Guatemala you dumb nigger, these types of things go right over your little spic head.

>Muh putin’s 5d chess
>Every day he waits, the deadlier the invasion.

Fucking dumbest strategy of all time. Just admit he is scared you dumb >70 iq spic.

Use your little spic brain with the little capacity of intelligence it is able comprehend.

Why do you care?

everyone is all bark no bite

Why wouldn’t i care about a potential conflict between Russia and my nation?

Better question is, why do you care? It will not affect you at all.

Fpbp

Mutts are losing it
>I-IN-INVADE PLS. OUR MASTERS NEED A BLOOD SAACRIFICE AAAAA IM GOING INSAAAAANEEEEEE

Are you afraid?
>you
Well, I'm Russian and I find this entire situation hilarious, if anything.

Hmm, wonder why theyre all around the Eastern part?
>Russia thinks Ukraine is rightfully their soul
Eastern Ukraine is rightfully theirs. Always has been Russia faggot. Its all Russians who live there! That is what this is all about. Know your fucking history or go back to plebbit nigger.

>My nation
>My

the Anti-White ZOG state=/nation, shillcuck
Even as a nation it is not yours ever since Senile Pedo's party stole the election

Attached: 1643678803894m.jpg (1024x1007, 178.27K)

say it with me

>permafrost
permafrost
>permafrost
permafrost
>permafrost
permafrost
>permafrost
permafrost

>Spic
>Literal Guatemala flag
>larp as Russian

I missed Any Forums before you spic faggots finally got internet in the last couple years. Go pick your watermelons and mind your own business and try not to get killed by other spics and cartels.

Most importantly, don’t come to the USA ever, you’re not welcome here Pablo. We have enough grass cutters right now.

You are afraid, I see

USA isn’t the one surrounding Ukraine but afraid to cross the border.

Why the fuck would i be afraid?

Jesus Christ you spics are something else.

>Eastern Ukraine is rightfully theirs. Always has been Russia faggot. Its all Russians who live there!

LMAO why are you pretending to know anything about our history or demographics? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Ah, my bad, thought you were the other guy
Well, whatever. You are not the one who makes the decision to cross or not to cross the Rubicon.