No One Needs An Assualt Hi-Er Point

Why are americans gun crazy. No one needs to be armed with such deadly weapons. What possible reason would someone need to arm themselves with a high powered killing machine such as the Hi-Er Point assualting 2x4 with zinc plated barrel.

We need common sense Hi-Er Point gun regulations NOW !

Attached: Hi-ErPointGuns.jpg (2274x1415, 204.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488
youtu.be/-Bt4Ly9_9Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Gospel According To Luke 22:36
youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488

>What possible reason would someone need to arm themselves with a high powered killing machine such as the Hi-Er Point assualting 2x4 with zinc plated barrel.
Feral Niggers

Gun control in this country is so misdirected.

I am literally shaking right now. I am triggered just by the pic of the popo holding that dangerous weapon in such a threatening manner.

>Hi-Er
is this supposed to be pronounced hidasher cuz da dash don be silent?

Officer Karen did not think that was funny

I had one just like that when I was a kid. Until the cops took it... Well, customs agents took it, stripped and searched me, interrogated 7 yr old me, then they sent it to the police.
I never saw that rifle again, and they took my H2O chemical warfare machine too.

Zip guns are far more dangerous on the streets than machine guns. The maintenance and learning curve of machine guns is too high for the average hoodlum. A zip gun is made in half an hour and has a single moving part. It is the same part that is hand actuated to fire the weapon. Cost about twelve dollars. Looks too well made to be fabricated by niggers. Maybe ANTIFA is starting to make them and pass them around. Just like posing bricks on street corners prior to riots from rental trucks. For shells they can get dove and quail loads over the counter in cases at Walmart. Cuts at the base of the wads make them into "cut shells" and could defeat most body armor at close range. FTI

This dude was genius.

So the story behind this is that the city was offering $150 for any gun turned in to their buyback no questions asked. So that meant that you could turn in illegal home built weapons. So this dude went down to the hardware store bought some cheap pipe and lumber and started banging out Zip guns for about $5 in material each.

Dude built like twenty of them for $100 in material turned them in and got $3000 that he used to boy himself more guns and ammo.

Attached: Kalashnikov is pleased.jpg (410x600, 86.02K)

>illegal home built weapons
Not so fast Tim
There's nothing illegal about a hi er point, slam fired shotguns, or even custom milled firearms
You are 100% ENTITLED to manufacture you're own firearms.

Fugging sun of a beach!!!

Attached: download.jpeg-17.jpg (275x183, 6.55K)

Muthafuggers!!! I gives you some.

Attached: 500px-DW4zip2.JPG.jpg (500x333, 51.83K)

Niggas no gonna nog round heres. Das rite!

Attached: images.jpeg-44.jpg (275x183, 7.51K)

I always loved how Charles Bronson had like an entire armory of machine guns and pistols and what not in this movie and he lets this spic take on the raiders with a zip gun.

Attached: Bronson Death Wish .475 Widley Magnum.jpg (615x416, 56.35K)

It was the 70's. No racial equity. Also they were afraid the spic/nig might swipe one.

>There's nothing illegal about a hi er point,
it seems in Cali you need to apply to DOJ for a serial number before you can complete your hi-er point gat.

80s, Deathwish 3 came out in 85.

Attached: Bronson Wink.webm (1510x960, 1.87M)

My favorite 1919a4 loose on the streets of New York. The original "ghetto ratchet".

Pix. Forgot. Sorry 80's

Attached: images.jpeg-45.jpg (300x168, 10.49K)

no dice

youtu.be/-Bt4Ly9_9Qg

Is everyone in SFPD so fat they didn't have any shirts that fit her?