What's it like growing up in a racist town anons?

What's it like growing up in a racist town anons?
How can we prevent small towns from being so racist?
How can we further culturally enrich them to avoid being ignorant?

Attached: Hometown.jpg (515x204, 29.41K)

I grew up in a racist town so I studied Chinese every day, thinking that in China there was a country of diverse landscapes and peoples waiting for me, where I would be seen as a wealthy and attractive asset to social life and industry.

Then I went to China. It was worse than Australia. I thought racism was "feeling bad" because someone looked at me strangely. I didn't know racism was old ladies calling me a gargoyle and throwing their cats at me.

Feels good man

40% of Amsterdam job listings have a racial requirement. Is Amsterdam a racist town in your eyes?

>Mudshark

Attached: 1623881424131.png (246x272, 89.57K)

>throwing their cats at me
Are you too skinny?

Attached: 1643970521573.jpg (350x450, 63.84K)

Super comfy.

What is the racial requirements?
If its for people of color to be hired that is not racism it is simply a mandate against the possible racism of hiring only whites. Why is this so hard for right wingers to understand.

What race are you?

it's actually simply a dick length measurement so its indirectly racist.

>What's it like growing up in a racist town anons?
There are no blacks here, only poor people and they come in different colours, not only brown. I only discriminate if they're rude and treat them cold.

Attached: 1643358607086.png (300x300, 69.96K)

> I didn't know racism was old ladies calling me a gargoyle and throwing their cats at me.
based

Attached: kek6.jpg (225x225, 10.52K)

What a great question.

Attached: boongs.png (524x473, 159.38K)

wow I'm so rude! I never thought of it that way.

Grew up in a small redneck town in Ohio. I remember walking at night and seeing one of the few negros in town out walking. A truck of teens came up and started calling him nigger and chased him off the road. We got more niggers later on, but those early days were great.

See? There's always a glass half full kind of approach, fren. No bully

Attached: 1642729961292.jpg (600x600, 82.45K)

>What's it like growing up in a racist town anons?
>How can we prevent small towns from being so racist?
I own a shithole bar at damn near a loss just to keep the local watering hole afloat because nostalgia. It's located close to WY MT SD ND, between a couple touristy towns and we have good food. I had 3 heebs somehow find themselves eating drinking and speaking loudly, in fucking Hebrewnese... I booted them , citing they were too drunk to be there. They were livid kek. Think they had 1-2 drinks each.

How is this great? Racism is bad friend.
How would you feel if you were the innocent black and and just because your skin is darker someone did this to you?

This is a good example of the root cause of people to adhere to leftism

He’s a malcontent that hated his home town so ran off to a city full of other disassociated weirdos that couldn’t fulfill the obligations of a normal community

Attached: 287B0374-57DE-4586-B59D-10BFA88E7B0B.jpg (152x240, 9.46K)

Whites already know what it's like to get attacked because of their skin color, and we already don't like it so fuck you nigger

I pray for you shills to be doxxed and lynched.

>ohio
I remember living in this rich area amd had a couole blacks folks. we would hang oit with them because they were cool dudes. this couple of times we were smokong reefers and one dude would always sneak up and blow the smoke in the one dudes fro and it would just slowly seep out.

JUST POPPED BACK IN TOWN TO FIND NIGGERS EVERYWHERE. YEP. NIGGERS EVERYWHERE.