*Herzog voice*

*Herzog voice*

But why?

Attached: 1643987771271.jpg (1080x1685, 724.54K)

why is the man walking on the lake? or why did authorities care?

americans be like: walking? why didn't he drive?

who fucking cares? ive walked out like a 1000 feet out on the frozen lake michigan up near lake forest. its hella awesome. amazingly quiet. ice is thick. rough, but thick

>quarter of a mile away in the middle of a lake
>still wearing a mask
do americans really???

I actually started wearing a mask this winter on the really cold days, helps keep the face warm

Cold innit?

faggot

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 4290B9F6-AC49-47F0-B213-2A0ACBEFACF1.png (600x800, 37.85K)

That's pretty gay

>During the rescue, a first responder fell through the ice
Oh n-

Seen this a lot, when it’s really cold a ton of people wear em, but when it gets a little warmer than freezing they come off

>Of Walking in Ice (German: Vom Gehen im Eis) is the diary of the German film director Werner Herzog, published in 1978 and reissued by University of Minnesota Press in 2015.[1] It was written in German and translated into English.

Fucking government won’t even let a man walk on snow anymore.

>land of the free
>not allowed to have a stroll on some ice

Attached: 1558012814632.png (396x385, 116.43K)

He was just looking for sub zero, wtf is the big deal.

sorry officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that

faggot "emergency services" and "authorities"
they did the same shit when I decided to take a nap in the Gulf while I was in panhandle florida
I was kiting and the wind died and I was like a half mile or more offshore. Wind was onshore so I put my board under my back and took a nap figuring I'd wake up near the beach without having to swim.
I wake up to fucking lifegaurds and firetrucks and shit all over me
fags never seen someone sleep in the water before?
this poor bastard was walking around and they feel the need to harass him, probably gonna slap him with a bill/fine too

you got a loisence for that lake walking?

Tbf user that was incredibly stupid of you. Assuming you arnt being a baiting faggot rn of course

you sound like a cop
I spend 3 hours a day in the water and have had heat stroke in the past.
sometimes it's hot and I get sleepy big woop
just let the man walk on the ice, maybe it calls to him?

nowhere does it say that he authorities forced him off the ice you dumb shits

fuck the government a man has a right to have agency over his own existence. leave him alone

Attached: penguin.jpg (259x194, 5.45K)

I actually did know I couldn't do that

Attached: 1643508129784.jpg (640x983, 65.72K)

iktf

I fell asleep on a wind turbine, It was a calm sunny day and I went exploring in the woods and came to a field where there was a few of thenm

one had the door open at the bottom so I had a climb up

It was nice and warm at the top so had a comfy lie down and was woken up to some guy in climbing gear with a paramedics in toe putting me in a harness

the police were waiting for me below and made me go for a mental health examniation apprently climbing a ladder and having a sun nap is a mental illness

Attached: R.56182ede926d87be82de3084317588b1.jpg (621x414, 18.81K)

they'll never allow us peace mang

i wear a mask so the cia cameras cant track me
i will continue to wear a mask
im unvaccinated hahahahah

>cut your dick off
>support and praise for being brave
>want to be left alone
>mental health checks, and if you're in australia you go on the register for life even if you didn't request the mental health checks
very cool

>walk out on ice to escape people and city noises
>followed by helicopter for all the world to watch
Fuck sake. Leave him alone.

Which one of you finally did this?

>NOOOOO you can't want to escape the hustle n' bustle of city living!!! Are you some kind of schizo Drumpfie???

Attached: 1643156497985.jpg (1200x1600, 404.6K)

reminder that in america you have to pay for emergency rescue equipment if it isn't an emergency so this guy is also financially fucked from this

I love this pasta, perfectly encapsulates the urbanite psyche

He wasn't rescued so he won't have to pay anything

You have to pay for it even if it is a legit emergency. This is only a problem if you're a poor, though.

poor people deserve to fall through the ice

Who cares why? Sometimes a man has to walk on a frozen lake for whatever reason. Let the man walk on the lake for Christ sake

Attached: 1639871847923.jpg (708x480, 36.78K)

just get the jab chud

>t. 15 year old boys thinking theyre cool for wearing basketball shorts in the winter

I started to like wearing masks a whole year ago.

Fuck you, I did it because I lived a block from school and I don't like wearing layers.

The predicament of big city dwellers notwithstanding, it's things like this that make me really value living in the USA. It's truly a first-world country with the land resources of an undeveloped third world jungle. It's bad enough that panopticon dwellers inflict this kind of needless suffering and infantilization on each other, I can't imagine being trapped in a small space with them and nowhere to go.

>denied his true purpose

Attached: 1429345473037.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

did they shoot him

Attached: 1555447983444.png (1200x800, 442.09K)

No, he lives in Chicago, so he got shot crossing the wrong street during a spontaneous "protest".

A guy can't even go for a walk anymore without it becoming news.

Seriously, fuck off and leave him alone.

Attached: what.jpg (1440x900, 45.68K)

>"The authorities explained that even if they caught him and brought him back to the shore he would immediately head right back for the Lake"

Attached: pingu.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Dude was 1,000 feet offshore and the ice there is not consistently thick because Lake Michigan is huge. One emergency worker actually fell through the ice walking out to him, and they said the dude didn't know how far out he was.

kek

Why do cucks cry about this all the time? One of the biggest reasons I'm jealous of the USA is the ability to own guns and not just be at the constant mercy of criminals and schizo's 24/7.

the resemblance is striking

>Man walking out on lake michigan
>walking on lake
>walking on water
HOLY SHIT THEY FOUND JESUS

>*cuack, cuack?"

>This is only a problem if you're a poor, though.
But they just don't pay and nothing happens to them.

You still thought you were cool for doing so but everyone thought you were a gay tryhard

Attached: 1630597683247.gif (319x258, 2M)

kek

In reality, not many people actually own guns and even fewer people actually carry a weapon in public.

this

It's unironically delusion on the part of gun control nuts. They are just obsessed with imposing their restrictions on others as a substitute for their violent urges.

Attached: 1633000458967.png (800x580, 76.62K)

maybe where you live

in the south and midwest everyone has at least a shotgun and usually have something in their car and often on the person

Attached: 1608249859066.png (306x290, 108.38K)

ikr.

im fron australia and we do it all the time.

you should see euros flip out at:
waves over 2 feet high
drinking beer while swimming
sleeping in the water
swimming out further than you can stand up
etc. etc.

makes me kek

>in the south and midwest everyone has at least a shotgun
This is simply not true.
t. midwesterner with southern parents

I'm aware it is just a big kvetch but the fact some eurotard would think this is an actual insult makes my head spin.

DON'T INTERFERE WITH NATURE

Well they are the descendants of the cowards that never explored the world

You WON'T be left alone
You WON'T die by your hands
and you WILL like it!

nice larp

I do too. Pretty handy when blowing snow off the driveway.

i know what it correlates to

go on...

What, we're at even more mercy. Me having a gun in my household, which I do, doesn't stop some schizo from shooting the door knob off and coming in to shoot me because I'm lizard Jesus lel

kill yourselves fast you fucking niggers

>all of that murder in alaska
what the fuck? it's too cold for that shit

See: Even in the south there are few states where gun ownership exceeds 50%. "Everyone owns a shotgun" is plainly false. Most people in most states don't own guns, even in the south and midwest.

I DON'T LIKE WEARING CLOTHES REEEEEEEE *stims you two to death*

Attached: 1643259099205.jpg (1024x703, 59.14K)

>He thinks the number of people who willfully say that they own guns = the actual number of people who own guns
user, I...

>You still thought you were cool for doing so
You might even say he was downright cold for doing so.

Attached: proxy-image[1].png (350x350, 137.64K)

Yeah you're so right lol where I live they just shoot the doorknob and come in and kill me but thank god I never had a gun because the government does not want me to out of convenience.

Attached: chicago frozen waves.jpg (962x641, 101.18K)

We'd both be dead, man. We've got a safe of several arms, and I know how to shoot a gun, but I don't carry it around the house, so it doesn't really matter in a situation that's not some slow home invasion. We've more guns than you, so the odds of me dying to a schizo despite having one are far higher. You're safer than I am especially if you're some Northern Yuro.

Just slippin on by on LSD
Fridaynight and trouble bound....

Attached: yaranaika.gif (800x800, 675.99K)

>the charges, officer?

>The rescued man had been on the lake for about 40 minutes. He was later issued an Administrative Notice of Violation for Disorderly Conduct.

>i wear a mask so the cia cameras cant track me
Didn't work for him seeing how the very first sentence is talking about how cameras followed him.

drinking beer while swimming sounds based

>oi m8 u got a license for that icewalkin'?

The city I live in has a much higher murder rate than the vast majority of US states. You need to stop squandering your freedom you have no idea what it is really like to be at the mercy of criminals. If you're not going to defend the rights you have I wish you would switch citizenships with me.

>If I keep walking I'll fall through or freeze eventually
is one of the more interesting suicide methods i've seen on Any Forums in a while

Based
jealous and virginal

haha imagine just walking away hahaa

that's the gun ownership rate

>falls asleep on the water
>tide carries him out to sea
>too far to swim back
>user lives in Davy Jones's locker now

>"gun owner" uses canned anti gun talking points
sure

No it is the rate of chugs just like most of Canada before mass immigration, the provinces and cities with the highest native populations have the most murder by far.

What register? Do australians keep list of everyone with mental health issues? Seems kinda fucked up

>mfw Obama's CDC gun violence study unequivocally BTFO'd all gun grabber arguments
>mfw gungrabbers pretend it never happened

Attached: clips.png (818x432, 338.68K)

user clearly has more experience in the water than you do.

makes sense. I don't know what people expect from these races that are allergic to wagecucking and genetically can't process alcohol

Attached: wb.jpg (1280x720, 219.91K)

The point is that unless you live in a third world shithole, which you should work to get out of because it's way too laughably easy to get access to this country, you're paranoid and seem to think being a gun owner is like being in a video game. It doesn't make you safer unless you walk around with a gun holstered on your hip 24/7 and you're well trained. Too many gun owners don't keep up on their training and are risks for the people around them. I go to the range at least twice a year to stay sharp, and they're not even my guns. And I know that 9/10, if some crackhead comes to my side of town to rob me, I'm doomed unless I happen to be right next to one of the gun safes.
I'm vehemently pro gun ownership, but I'm under no delusions that it makes me safer. I like having them around because even if we get blown out during a home invasion, we'll get some shots in back in revenge. We're taking them down with us at least.

It is. Every time my buddies and I go to my lake cabin we take the pontoon out, drop anchor in the deepest part, pop on some life vests or grab some fun noodles and just bob around while drinking beers. Maximum comfy.

how many penguins are out there, just wandering, eternally?

Attached: penguin-kino.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>guy takes a stroll on a frozen lake
>HOLY FUCK CALL THE COAST GAURD AND STOP THIS TERRORIST RIGHT NOW THERES A PAYCHOPATH ON THE LOOSE

Maybe, but doubt it. Grew up in land o lakes country.

>This summer... they come back

Attached: 1543897702234.jpg (1223x1242, 166.27K)

You sound like some kind of woodland sprite

>I don’t have a drivers license

Attached: DF2C091F-621B-4B20-9E9F-0D67BBF664ED.png (498x498, 134.09K)

no one knows...

Attached: no gun problem.png (881x862, 293.8K)

>*Herzog voice*

Attached: ThisisWhatChristiansActuallyBelieve.jpg (898x182, 60.7K)

Read the fucking chart properly you moron. And it's only gun-related murders, not at all applicable to whatever mouthwash-american rant you want to go on here.

>Herzog voice

Attached: ty7t76re.jpg (794x246, 45.31K)

>>You're safer than I am especially if you're some Northern Yuro.
>he doesn't know the recent stats
lmao they're enjoying a rash of grenades, imbecile.

Masks are absolutely useless for that purpose. They can still easily identify you from other things, from your body shape to your gait.

just wear baggy clothes bro

>he doesn't know I live in a major coastal city
Broham, they need to bring in suicide bombers by the truckload to touch our stats

>We're on the lookout for a suspect wearing suspiciously baggy clothes.

Well they are so just you wait, they're following your lead here.

Sure, man. Just wear baggy clothes, make sure your hair is completely covered, vary your height with various lifts, gain and lose weight all the time, develop a series of different walking patterns, move regularly and maybe you'll stop the glowiecam from identifying you.

only when you're doing some gray area shit, obviously

*Herzog voice*
>But why?
>Why was the man walking on the lake? Why did the authorities cahre?
>Why would the man choose to walk, rather then to drive, in the habit of the Americans?
>Was he looking for the elusive sub-zehro? Was that why he aroused the reaction he did?
>Contrahry to the story that has cemented itself in our memory of these events, authorities never ahctually forced the man off of the ice.
>Was it because they could not deny him his true purpose, to wahlk the ice?
>Or was it because they knew he would simply return bahck out, onto the ice?
>Standing there, looking out onto the ice, gahrgaling my own semen in the back of my throat, I realized we are all, in ouhr own way, walking the ice.

>*Herzog voice*

Attached: ActOfKillingAftermath.jpg (523x80, 15.04K)

Do americans not own scarves?

same
i wear the mask the correct way when outside on a day after leaving a store, but when i enter one i immediately but it under my nose

Scarves are gay. They start getting wet and weird after 2 minutes and 80% of the fabric is just useless and in the way.

>not just be at the constant mercy of criminals and schizo's 24/7

The US has more of those than most other developed Western nation though. Having guns is irrelevant to this,

No, only /fa/ggots wear scarves.

Every sperm is sacred, bro

My parka zips up past my nose and the hood covers everything else. I have no need for a scarf when my coat is built to withstand NoDak winters.

this but without the snippet
Gf n i are expecting :3

Yeah, that's why each one is going in my mouth

Attached: 1640658223461.png (749x389, 176K)

Don't these kinds of stories just make you guys feel WARM and FUZZY inside? :) I know I do. It's like we have a guardian angel looking over us at all times, but really it's just progress in the name of humanity

Attached: forestemergency.jpg (1080x1525, 167.96K)

>The

you sound like a woman with your passive aggressive nature.

Attached: 1601816847147.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

lol what if i throw a apple watch will it call 911

Every time I hear a story like this my desire to fuck off into the woods and never look back intensifies.

I live in the 3rd world shithole north of you. I'm just saying don't take having gun ownership and your right to self defense for granted as "progressives" have taken most of that away where I live. I'm aware of how it all works and I'm just telling you that you're much better off being able to own and carry guns.

whats the problem? serious question.

>childbirth out of wedlock
Disgusting.

the short answer? its invasive.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with gun ownership either it's demographics

if you're worried about being tracked constantly then i hope you don't have a smart phone or use the GPS ever.

The woods are not an escape. There's only one way to be rid of the botnet, and that's for it to stop existing.

if you go to a shrink or get assigned one for any reason you go on the no guns allowed register forever which can also fuck your shit up going into high security risk jobs
so you're better off suffering in silence

The level of surveillance not only by the government but by private companies is already unsettling, but it's increasing at an alarming rate. As it increases, we see more of these stories about unchecked surveillance saving lives or whatever, then normies eat it up and demand more unchecked surveillance in the name of safety.

It's like that story about how Alexa called the cops automatically during a break-in. Sounds great until you realize it could only do that if it was not only actively listening to everything being said, but processing that information. Then you realize Alexa units can't process that stuff locally so it was actually Amazon's cloud servers listening in. Then you realize Alexa could call the cops on you for anything Amazon desired, and could provide the recordings as evidence.

When you follow these things to their logical ends it's just fucking terrifying and it makes me want out. Fuck smart devices, the convenience is not worth the cost.

OY We're's your loisence for walking on the slipety slips?

This is actually a recurring intrusive thought of mine. One day during the spring thaw where the ice is precarious but still sturdy enough to walk on near the shore I'd walk out until the water takes me. I won't do it though because drowning fucking sucks.

Attached: 1629718498897.jpg (600x800, 90.58K)

yeah, ok user. im not exactly happy with the nature of smartphones either, FYI

it's ok you would probably climb out instinctively and then freeze to death

>Gunless cucknadian
How? I know some guy that lives in Ontario with guns out of the ass. I know they're illegal, but who cares unless you get caught? The most responsible gun owner I know lives in the LA area. He's his own one-man militia. We live south of you. You can easily get guns here. My Ontario bud comes down and buys ammo here when he visits sometime.

Kek

>The woods are not an escape.
I know, that's the one thing that stops me. I know I'd still have to find a way to earn enough money to pay property tax to the government even if I owned the land and house outright, so it hardly seems like a true escape at all since I'd basically still need a job.

> Lives in a cozy apartment in a cool city with a girlfriend and frequently has fun socializing with friends.
> The faggot that thinks if he wears Van Heussen and acts like a cunt he'll be Superman laughs

nice phonepost, was it supposed to make any sense?

>>DUDE i just LOVE the CORN BARN, it's CORN in a BARN in between the 50 BARS on the road.

Attached: corn.png (857x906, 1.68M)

corn barns are unironically a lot of fun and probably better use of it than just grinding it into feed

ngl that looks like fun fr

Based beyond belief. Keep on doing it.

I've only worn a gaiter the entire pandemic, I dont care if its not as good as a mask. I only got scolded once, when I wore it on a flight, the attendant provided a mask and asked me to put that on instead.

Attached: 1616738139190.jpg (828x1044, 67.51K)

>be me
>cant even eat a bag of shrooms and go for a hike in the tundra without LEO asking questions

I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST
I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST

who is he then? oh wait you don't know because his identity is concealed by the mask.

soul

Take the jab or no food for you, slave!

No-one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

It doesn't matter who he is. What matters is his plan.

Says the sad retard who has never been in a serious relationship

Americans are like children if you tell them to do one thing they insist on doing the opposite. If the pandemic never happened and Biden made it illegal to wear a face covering in public all the magatards would be out protesting in masks.