Idubbz dropped his own side of the documentary

Idubbz dropped his own side of the documentary
Havent seen it on here
He is such an insufferable faggot, he's trying to make sam look bad but just makes him look more based

youtu.be/5jTdu3FI7vo

Attached: 8DA77F70-CEA4-4DAA-BD92-EACB62D91630.jpg (828x471, 145.84K)

>none of them are papa franku

Someone gimme a qrd. What does he say about sammyboy

He came to interview Sam months ago and basically called Sam out for being past the prime of his career and not being relevant anymore. He wanted to make Sam look like a pathetic failure. But Sam kind of is. I like Sam but he is fading away in impact and relevancy. He hasn't even done a mass shooting in the past few months...

Sam fell off when he built a wall for his pay piggies.
The subscription site isn't even valid for 30 days he rebills you early.

He could have kept the free content and memed some supplements and did the podcast.
Shit I see of his are random parts of his career scattered over a YouTube edit.

basically
>he's an asshole
>he ditched us for most of the last 5 days
>my pussy hurt cuz sam is weird and disrespectful

Does anyone know more info about Nick's relationship with Sam?

It says that there is a 30 day trial, if I plug my credit card in can I just download all episodes and immediately unsubscribe?

people who actually pay for that shit are retarded and that's facts

Yeah you can download everything, but it's not as fire as MDE it's hit or miss.

I didn't see a trial I think I subbed and got charged a 2nd time when the month turned over. This was at least 2 or 3 years ago

>years ago
>sam DMCA'd one of idubbz videos
>told him he'd lift it if he would film himself squatting 200lbs and send it
>ff to 2021
>idubbz managed to get in touch with sam
>asked if he could come out to Rhode Island for a few days to film a documentary abt him
>sam & crew all put on a show to gaslight idubbz and fuck with him hard
>fake junkie girlfriend, crypto shills, security guard, all super exaggerated tropes. rented an old dentist office and made it look like it was their "office", driving dangerously, etc.
>during his interview with sam he said that he was basically gunna punk him for the copyright claim
>sam releases his side of the story
>ff to a couple days ago
>idubbz releases his version of the story
>sam actually revealed the gaslighting early on and everyone actually starts acting pretty cool with eachother and have a good time
>basically mindfucks idubbz and all of us

was actually bretty cool!

Attached: file.png (627x637, 365.8K)

I just reached the part where they talk about muh raysciam and its interesting how you can just feel the cuckliness of idubbbz, and how this film will just hit people different based on their alignment. Also wonder if its all just a big ioke. Its odd that idubbz would release this in this state after im sure he knows it was all a joke. However he has a way bigger audience so this is the message most will see

did he say anything about sam being a pedo nigger faggot?

7:30 mins in, this is the most based thing I have ever seen.

Attached: based department.jpg (1080x1297, 89.04K)

i wanna shill for sam 2. how do i get in contact with him?

i'm cheap he can pay me in pesos.

I hate idubbbz because he's a cuck but I really hate Sam because he's a sociopath kike.

no but he mentioned how sam made like a $5k donation to a neo nazi website

Attached: file.png (1201x301, 250.72K)

in happy for sam, and ian is showing some serious talent at making compelling docs (and surprisingly impartial, considering he COULD have gone full globohomo cherleader)

it's great and everyone won. (so far)

Attached: 875009554.jpg.jpg (1400x1400, 156.5K)

Actually not that bad. He actually went pretty easy on an alleged white supremacist, I think this just opens idubbz up to get cancelled more than anything.

He can't keep getting away with it

honestly i hate idubbz and I was so stoked when sam massively fucked with him. seeing ian's side of the story was a bit of a surprise to me because of how relatively wholesome it was.

sam hasn't had a platform on mainstream social media for a long time and this has basically enabled him to tap into that again which i thought was pretty cool. ian didn't have to do that, so props to him i suppose.

Attached: 1633479698878.jpg (468x576, 42.58K)

how's the weather in tel aviv, kike?

Attached: 1619008943771.png (320x515, 180.12K)

Why do you idiots like these idiots?

I don't give a fuck about either of these faggots. You're all pussies for idolizing some internet wannabe celebrity idiots. Kys dogs.

>make a joke about sam being a pedo
>get called a kike by a pedo nigger faggot

Attached: file.png (600x542, 108.26K)

We need a Sam of our badly. Beaner content creators are all fucking shit

shouldnt you be sobbing on reddit about the trucks keeping your cat awake with honking?

I think you just explained it.

Jesus even his side makes him look bad

posting the gaslighting documents

Attached: file.png (591x568, 193.97K)

Wow 30 posts in and that schizo who posts the copypasta about Sam being a groomer/jewish hasn't posted yet

Attached: file.png (680x671, 83.25K)

Attached: file.png (680x713, 65.51K)

Attached: file.png (680x698, 138.82K)

Nope, Sam makes himself look pretty bad. There was no need to make Sam out to be some kind of radical right winger. He just comes across as an emotionally immature manchild incapable of being a sincere human being for half a second. Ian was understandably comfortable, as any normal person would be around someone who is putting on a farce 100% of the time.

iDubbz wasn't trying to smear Sam. He just wanted to make a documentary about him as a part of his documentary series about different internet celebrities. Instead of helping Ian in this good faith gesture Sam turned it into a circus.

Attached: file.png (680x454, 76.76K)

Attached: file.png (680x646, 113.82K)

Attached: file.png (769x663, 62.33K)

Attached: file.png (680x673, 148.47K)

Attached: file.png (680x600, 166.27K)

Attached: file.png (680x367, 82.17K)

ok, here's how i see it:
whether or not sam is the genuine article (if not, he's the most convincing fake thats EVER been dangled at us) well at least he's galvanized young people who are sick of the progressive faggotry being forced on everyone and he does it with COMEDY.

no one can deny the sheer power some of those world peace sketches had embedded in them.
but if you're a fren like i am - think im sorry to call you kike, fren. i apologize.

Attached: 1630325316162.png (548x586, 81.8K)

Attached: file.png (680x481, 89.91K)

Attached: file.png (680x558, 115.98K)

Watching the video. Just got to the 17:00 mark where he starts talking about Sam's GF Dani. Go watch Sam's youtube. He talks about how he hired Dani. She is an actress and for a few hundred bucks she agreed to shave her head and acted like a crackhead and just weird Idubbz out. Idubbz fell for it, lol.

here (1)

Attached: file.png (1478x1580, 1.73M)