BREAKING: BLACK JEW DEVASTATED

independent.co.uk/voices/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-the-view-black-jewish-b2006302.html

Attached: 1.jpg (500x450, 56.59K)

What about the rights of the truckers in this matter?

>the blacks are fighting the jews
>the canadians have actually located their spines
>the police shot a dindu who legitimately did not do
>blacks in that community have deployed protest methods introduced by canadian truckers and may actually manage to do so peacefully
This fucking timeline, lads.

look us, lads, we have our own bot. WAGMI?

Fly, noble truthbot!

are kikes unwittingly making Whoopi a black martyr?
I would love to see them lose control of their most faithful golem

Im so proud to be Canadian now...

Attached: fXJyiui.jpg (1024x988, 127.86K)

2020 might have actually taught Blacks that chimping out isn't the way to get what you want, even when there are zero consequences for doing so.

Can we meme her into changing her fake name from Goldberg? It would be pretty funny I think.

>Goldberg
What did they mean by this?

mmhmm now dats a big privilege points score fo sho

Everything is a joke to these people.

This seems like such a good opportunity for us to redpill a huge amount of normies. "Why was Whoopi cancelled? I thought Jews weren't a race? I thought anyone could be Jewish??"

Are you even trying though, Any Forums?

You're not fooling anyone, but yeah, come join up Peru, if you're posting here you're alright.

They picked a war with Guinan. Might be a bad move. Ask Q.

blacks taking collective responsibility for their shit is a double-edged sword. on the plus side, they no longer run cover for communist rioting, but on the minus, it makes them turn around and demand whites take collective responsibility for everything in the past, whether they benefited from it or not.

>BREAKING: BLACK JEW DEVASTATED
I don't care but that made me laugh

Attached: 1643132073501.jpg (576x768, 107.03K)

Brings credence to the notion that 50% of americans are hybrid jews.

Attached: 321235435465.jpg (400x600, 66.74K)

>blacks
>actually dindu
>not chimping out

Sure thing. Remember 2020? Niggers shot each other for months over some dopeslinging whore in Kentucky while Congressman across the aisle proposed legislation in her memory.

>the police shot a dindu who legitimately did not do

Its true though, no-knock raid and the police managed to shoot the wrong person, who happened to be the one black man in the US who had a clean criminal record.

does anybody even watch the view?

Peru can be leaf too. All welcome to so long as they respect our culture and assimilate.

If I recall, Whoopi only started going by Goldberg professionally on the advice of her mother who told her she'd have a better chance of getting noticed with a jewish surname.

I used to, but can't bring myself to now that Whoopi is gone :(

My sweet bag of meat let me lay upon your giant flesh and i'll make it all better, daddy loves you.

Attached: 1644043640864.jpg (401x519, 29.4K)