Canadian government using taxpayer dollars to buy out every hotel in Ottawa downtown

>canadian government using taxpayer dollars to buy out every hotel in Ottawa downtown.
>gofundme stealing the $9 million dollars from truckers and giving it to BLM and other left wing groups
>US federal election blatantly stolen
>decades long pedo ring on eipsteins island for ruling class exposed, zero names, zero arrests
>rampant censorship
>mandatory medical procedures to feed your family
>no end in sight for ZOG western dominance in all institutions
shit im considering unplugging for a few months and camping deep in the woods, i will bring tons of supplies cause i dont know anything about the outdoor survival. I have overdosed on happenings.

Attached: 372163782131.jpg (505x570, 100.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-t1I_ppL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>truckers shovel snow and think they're heros

CHARGE BBACK

Just be honest with people. How fucking hard is that?

>I don't have any outdoor experience but I'm going to magically survive in the woods for months
enjoy your 1 night camping trip bro

Hey man you alright? You hit your head pretty hard there.
Happenings?
Idk what you're talking about bro.
The new Halo 3 map pack drops tonight we're all gonna go over to marks place and play.
C'mon man go get your 360, we're gonna hit the gas station first and get drinks.

>shit im considering unplugging for a few months and camping deep in the woods,
This is a great plan, I may well resort to this
>i will bring tons of supplies cause i dont know anything about the outdoor survival
Best way it to put it into practice. Buy some bush tucker books and maybe some hunting books.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-t1I_ppL8

YWNBARW faggot

ill probably live longer then that with a car to sleep in and supplies and food in the trunk.

kek kino

We need to protest in every city, show Trudeau what a fringe minority really looks like.

world morale is hanging on a thread, canada for once is leading the way

You gotta put your shekels toward the incoming civil war

Globohomo is going down. It choked on its own contradictions and injected with poison its own supporters.

Organize and push back. The truckers have gotten things started for you, now get involved

Marxism in a nutshell

Shits enraging. Burn loot murder destroyed inner cities for months during the "summer of love" while making millions on gfm, and yet this shit is shut down.

I struggle to put my anger into words im retarded but holy shit. This is not okay

do you think being fiat heavy is representative of being ready for a revolution?

>I have overdosed on happenings.
This shit is just getting started
hold onto your butts

Attached: 9a49ffc07f4be9c1b762cc233e61c3ef9c24ba7aecf144e8e82d933364eef4a4r.jpg (404x368, 70.23K)

Practice skills and learn about wilderness survival before trying to rough it for long periods. It can be done, but it's safer to go into it with some knowledge. Local flora and fauna knowledge can go a long way on it's own. Primitive structure building and tools may be something else to check into. Once you've established a primitive dwelling that is suitable to withstanding your environmental needs think about building more advanced structures for the long haul. Be prepared.

thanks its something ive always been curious about

You're right. There's no hope for people like you. We've won.
We're going to hunt people like you down and make examples.You will die by being set on fire in a public square while we all laugh at your screams.

Attached: 3ay4pu.png (613x408, 314.79K)

I just want to see some large scale violence

Attached: bye_bitch.gif (250x188, 1.95M)