JEW = ESAU = HATE CRIME

why is it illegal to say jews = esau lol

Attached: 1624047864606.png (955x1225, 442.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calgarysun.com/news/local-news/medicine-hat-man-charged-with-inciting-hatred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

calgarysun.com/news/local-news/medicine-hat-man-charged-with-inciting-hatred

link

>Police in the southeastern Alberta city said they received a complaint July 31 from a local business. After arresting a suspect and searching his backpack, officers say they found numerous $5 and $20 bills stamped with hate markings, including the phrase “Jews = ESAU, Jewish White Genocide.”

The truth is anti-semitic. They know that it's true. They know Jesus Christ was God in the flesh and it scares the living shit out of them.

>Loki hulgaard
Lmao larper tier name

Pro tip: Esau was God's chosen. Esau's birth right was stolen by his brother. His brother then called Esau crazy for being angry. Does this remind you of typical false flag characteristics? It should.

why does scripture say this

>Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
>Malachi 1:2-3 "I have loved you,” says God. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares God “Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

God sounds like my parents

I read the story of Jacob and Esau recently. Nowhere in this story does Esau do anything to anger his father, until after Jacob conspired with his mother to frame Esau. His father was half blind too so Jacob put a red woolen coat on to fool his father into giving him Esau's birthright. (Esau was hairy and had red hair, jacob was not as hairy and did not have red hair) The real thief was Jacob.

i meant joseph. Joseph was Esau's brother, and jacob was the father

Attached: 1640841054983.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

Attached: ency4fldmm.jpg (475x427, 30.88K)

Esau's red hair
Also look up 'Letter of Lentulus'

>Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men.

2 sks, a pump shotgun and a goddamn 22. pity the poor leaf as he wallows in his mire.

Attached: Trudeau-hanukkah.jpg (800x600, 287.39K)

>alleged white supremacy stickers, etc
It either is, or it isn't. It can't be both.

Huh?

Attached: 1644044374173.jpg (200x200, 9.19K)

Through Isaac would Abraham’s seed be called, Genesis 21:12. Isaac had 2 twin sons, Esau and Jacob, from Rebekah, Genesis 25:21-26. Abraham’s seed through Isaac was Esau and Jacob, but it was Jacob whose name was changed to Israel, Genesis 32:28 and 35:10. Esau took wives of the daughters of Canaan, Genesis 26:34 and 28:8, and of the daughter of Ishmael, Genesis 28:9. Jacob went to Rebekah’s brother Laban and had children by 4 women of his kinsmen. This account is given from Genesis 27:43 to 35:20.

The women that were Esau’s Canaanite wives were a grief of mind to Rebekah and Isaac, Genesis 26:35.

In John 8:33 they (Jews) said, “We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man” which was true for only Israel had been in bondage in Egypt, Esau’s descendants were never slaves in Egypt. After their claim of being Abraham’s children, the chosen people, Israel, was refuted by Jesus, then they claimed that God was their father. Jesus said. “If God were your Father, ye would love me”, John 8:42. In John 8:44 he tells them who their father is and their true linage. By the end of chapter 8 these Jews picked up stones to kill him.

>hate stickers
Where do i get hate stickers?

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13.38K)

yeah i dont see how anyone can read the story of what jacob did to his brother and father and not see that the very foundation of the israelite people is built on jewish behavior

Fascinating
Made me think of false flags. Just like the book of esther.

didn't esau sell his inheritance for a bowl of beans or some shit
guy seemed destined to never make it

plus didn't he go breed with some canaanite too which was the real issue not the whole bean memes

Holy fuck rare what is that?