"All the world’s a stage

"All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"

Everything you see and hear in media is scripted, controlled, and designed to turn you away from God. They want you to focus on the material world: to put creature before creator. They want you to be in despair. To be filled with fear, doubt, anxiety and fear. Don't fall for it. There is only one power and one plan in the world. The power and plan of The One True God; The Heavenly Father. Always keep this in mind and know that every hardship you experience is for your benefit and for the benefit of all mankind. May the Peace of God be with you and know that you are my brothers in Christ Jesus.

Attached: good-shepherd.jpg (272x384, 24.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488
youtube.com/watch?v=JjOgcMQXvSc
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments
eternalgod.org/booklet-648
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Gospel According To Luke 22:36
youtu.be/pe0TkIVH488

Blah blah blah.

Life is Free Will. The freedom to choose.

Life is about expressing and experiencing your soul. Using technology and material to enhance and explore your experiences.

These Cave Men religious ideololgists FAILED. They tried to say, the urge to get horny, and masterbate and have sex, is a sin. And to reject your urges.

And like trying not to eat for 30 days, these Catholic fuckin' Priests raped little boys because they couldn't handle the physical stimuli anymore.

And they also tried to say Technology is a SIN. Human Evolution, Enhancement - a SIN. Being able to expand the Human Race into Space - A Sin.

And what do they suggest? Live like a nigger in the wild, wallow in shit and despair because that's what God intended.

Fuck off, Oldies. You failed.

memeflag jews

The most important thing is the preservation of the European race. Until there are either 3 billion whites or the enemies of whites have been stopped, than we can talk about religions. Faiths and ideologies can exist as long as they survive as doctrines or ideas, but once a people is gone it is gone forever. Caring about material things is and, but not caring about things in the world that are important and integral is a psyop.

Race is creation, look instead to The Creator. This Heaven and Earth will pass away. Only God will remain.

I knew you would say this. I knew it I knew it I knew it. And for that reason alone I will not follow or believe your worldview. Ever since I was a child I realized race was a defining factor in human existence… and seeing the white race under attack acknowledging and advancing it is more important than ever.

And people are forgetting that around here because of CIA psyops and antics trying to stir confusion and distraction

When I see the beauty of the European, I know nothing more important in existence, and that is my drive to fig. And the thought of that being submerged in the masses of earths other kinds, disturbs me. Will you die hoping you go some place good while the elite conquer this planet and live like kings? Or will you fight, will you be inspired by beauty sto struggle for beauty, which in itself is beautiful?

Clarity is coming? More clearer and refined. I am thankful to my ancestors and the gods for it.

Attached: E3AB4F3D-4AD3-4DFB-B85D-A04DF0F6695F.jpg (1359x1359, 665.33K)

this.

This is the future they will create if we forgot and do not fight for race

Attached: A5014180-C9B9-4949-A07E-58C5459B3018.png (581x716, 680.46K)

AI generated post created by jews

Your bible fairy tales don't work anymore science in search of the truth has disproved god

Evolution disproved the creation story
of the bible which means there was no
Adam & Eve which means there was no
original sin so that means there was no
need for a jesus to make a sacrifice
Every museum of natural history in the world is a
warehouse full of evidence proving it

god is a myth
the bible is fiction
religion is bullshit

what do religious nuts have?
a dusty old bible written by goat molesters

memeflag jew

>AI post
I speak with great summary and assertiveness, yet you dl my words “AI?” The Jews will preserve their bloodline and propagate; yet you will let yours die and hope for Heaven. The Jews don’t believe in Heaven, they believe everyone goes to the same gloomy place when they die, Sheol. Heave for the Jews was the creation and continuation of the holy land. Meanwhile gentiles hope for a Heaven they might not even be there. Don’t get scammed.

jew ai

>has no refutation
>calls you an AI again
Actually argue against what I said you idiot.

You had me until the god part. I handle my own spiritual path. You handle yours.

no

There has been weird shill antics around here lately that race is unimportant because of God being the most important thing. When in reality to fight for and advance your race is the will of God.

It already looks like this what do you mean lmao.

Attached: niggaimdead.png (595x473, 309.57K)

you can't explore and express your soul without Truth, which is Christ, or rather, those who reject this truth, will be in the unknowing service of those who accept the higher truth

Attached: Rorschach.png (1099x777, 974.07K)

Your a different kind of NPC. Most NPCs have the secular neoliberal programming but you have the enamels minded Christian programming. You are mentally desolate and without any vision or creativity. Your pathetic and sickly..

Jewsus is not the answer.

There are still many pure white people left. It is our job and duty to preserve and advance that population. I refuse to live in a world where everyone looks like that. Such a world ought to be destroyed.

i won't engage with a jew shill bot

I'd sooner blow my brains out than be a slave for shit like you.

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
youtube.com/watch?v=JjOgcMQXvSc

Go jerk off into your microscope

The fact you have no arguments outside of your own faith dependent mindset shows the lacking and falseness of your idead and worldview.

I’m not a Jew, I come from a catholic background, but I abandoned it.,I believe in a non interfering neutral and all powerful creator being or principal that has always existed and always will, and lower natural and corresponding metaphysical forces “gods” if you will. I have my own spiritual and ideological beliefs. I pick and choose what I believe instead of letting some book replace my instinct and logic.

When did I ask you to be a slave? I assume you are white. I merely ask you to do what is in yours and your own peoples interest.

>(((Jesus)))
Stopped there. You christfags need to get a grip.

standard jew shill talking points.

evolution is freemasonic misdirection. Charles Darwin was a lucifarian freemason who believed in creation.
there is zero evidence for cross species evolution, they still haven't found their missing link.
adaptation is real. cross species evolution is one of Satan's convincing lies.
fish adapt into other fish. dogs adapt into other dogs. but fish don't evolve into dogs.
if you believe in evolution then your putting your blind faith in the teachings of lucifarians.

Attached: -klwXvxnvqy0.jpg (1600x1067, 305.05K)

Genesis does not contradict what we know about the Big Bang.
The bible does not contradict that there were bestial men who "had violence in the hearts" and wore clothes.
Genesis does not contradict the observable truths of adaptation in nature (outside of men).
Yahweh believes in the importance of race. "God has made many, men seek to many one." And specifically told His people that they were to remain seperate and not race mix or "take foriegn flesh".

Nah. I've come to terms with disappearing. Its a good thing. I'll be laughing from my grave as will everyone else. Eat shit.

Do not engage with jews. Do not accept their arguments. Do not attempt to reason with them. They do not argue in good faith. They have nothing to offer.

>Everything you see and hear in media is scripted, controlled, and designed to turn you away from God.

Attached: 1622430617888.gif (229x263, 803.33K)

I'll drop this in here just in case anyone wants to look into it.
todays jews are not God's chosen israelites from the bible...we are.

>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner.
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

>books:
History of the Anglo Saxons.
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up

Israel in Britain.
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn

>websites:
Israelite symbols in European hereldry
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments

The fall and rise of Britain and America
eternalgod.org/booklet-648

>Videos:
100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Britain and America: Sons of Joseph.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI

the celts spoke Hebrew...the Welsh still do.
>The Welsh Language and Hebrew Note only the Great Orme and County Conwy but much of the rest (perhaps all) of Wales was also settled by Hebrews. This is reflected in the language. The Welsh national bard Taliesin (ca. 600 CE?) is elsewhere quoted as saying that the language he spoke in was Hebrew. The idea that Welsh was at least partly derived from Hebrew has been cicrulating for more than ...

Attached: filedata.png (1080x810, 1.11M)

>calls you a bit
>yet repeats the exact same thing over and over again
Your actually retarded
Your a good goy

>Your actually retarded
You're

jews are not worth engaging with. they will not be persuaded by train or logic. they don't care about the truth. they are best ignored.

>just bend over and die
>just let immirants rape your children, their life will pass away, only god will remain
>just give all your money to refugees, money is temporary

Religion is perfectly made to make you a subservient, non-thinking slave