40 million whites killed each other in WW1 because of some Austrian Archduke

40 million whites killed each other in WW1 because of some Austrian Archduke.

Why? Were they retarded?

Attached: WW1.jpg (1600x1305, 418.93K)

>because of some Austrian Archduke
Retard. It's was merely an excuse for the inevitable war. If not the Archduke, something else would be used.
The last great conflict was the Napoleonic war. Over 200 years of prosperity, technology, and most importantly: advanced weapons.

was that seriously the reason? are you telling me that they basically lied to me in school? wtf?

You should go look at a pre war testimonies. A lot of people wanted the war because it was still a time when war was seen as a heroic adventure.

>40 million whites killed each other in WW1 because of some Austrian Archduke.
>Why? Were they retarded?
conscription mutt

all the soldiers were gathered at gunpoint, anyone refusing to fight in the trenches for kings would get shot

the prussian kaiser surrendered only because 80% of the german army rose in rebelion against his governement during WW1 after being used to zergrush french machineguns for 4 years

> Belgium
> 120k deaths
> 0.1% of population
>Portugal
> 80k deaths
> 1.5% of population
what?

They were not retard,they were as anyone with 20 years,looking for adventureand they were offered adventure. There were no wars in Europe since Napoleón,just wars out of Europe.
So,they didnt know what type of war that was going to be,living in goles,doing infantry charges when the other side,as you ,have machine guns,so a slaughter.

We're about to do it again :/

It was obiously just an excuse. Are you reterded?

Didn't realize that many Turks died.

The actual figure is closer to 80 million

Because the Jews funded both sides of the war.

>turkey and serbia losing over 15% of their populations

This needs to happen to canada. I want every soijac to starve

Just a family twist between the Royal Houses in the UK and Germany.

some stupid monarchist brother war over some faggot king, like all the others, Europeans should have united to kill all the kikes

Look man, we made a lot of sweet weapons and we sold them to everyone. Needed the test data on them being used against each other.

People back then had a realistic view of their own mortality, everyone today pretends they are going to live forever when in reality human life is very cheap

>40 million whites
1.southern europe is not white
2. not enough russians

WWI and WWII were just the twilight of the british empire, the biggest attempt of world conquest
in human history, it went out with a bang not once but twice.

You ain't white either, you russian rapebaby.

wrong, Britain and France threw plenty of colony-fodder onto the front lines

>WWI and WWII were just the twilight of the british empire, the biggest attempt of world conquest
>in human history, it went out with a bang not once but twice.
if all germans are this insane i regret germany didnt get nuked out of existence

replace "british empire" by "prussian monarchy" and your sentence makes sense

t. nigger, give us numbers in %, make us laugh

still not buying your fake stolen spoons in parking lots

No world war without the empire on which the sun never
sets.

>40 million whites killed each other
Yes. White people are the masters of violence. We do this over internal squabbles and then shake hands when we're done
Imagine what we would be willing to do to "people" we don't care about

Attached: blooooooodddddddd.jpg (640x352, 90.28K)

They had niggers in Africa Belgium Congo or some shit right maybe they were more niggers there than for Portugal with Angola and Mozambique I think sont know though

kneelmerican cope

Be careful who you glibly respond to

Attached: rv.jpg (1200x1200, 477.67K)

No world wars(or at least no fighting France) either if you didn’t take Alsace Lorraine in 1870 user you didn’t have to and you knew we couldn’t let that go

silence whore of babylon
enforcer of israel and saudi arabia
chemical castrator of children by courtorder

None of the official War justifications are true. In fact most of the history is pure fucking fantasy.

Tell us about he mutt why does he castrate children by court order ?

You seem buttfrustrated
I suppose you're not worth dealing with then, you've already defeated yourself
Send me someone I can sink my teeth into
Sometimes I get so hungry