Just fucking read it plebs

The literal jewish guidebook the protocols of zion.

This is a cut out from page 59 of the henry fords the international jew.

Its a zionist takeover.

Get educated mutts,

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-134520_Chrome.jpg (1051x1044, 427.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewAbridgedEdition/page/n74/mode/1up?view=theater
marxistdegeneracy.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/The-Protocols-Of-The-Learned-Elders-Of-Zion.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The international jew
By henry ford

archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewAbridgedEdition/page/n74/mode/1up?view=theater

I have a hardcover of this from 1921. I wonder if worth anything. It is volume 2.

>volume 2
kek they must have really pissed him off

Even hardcore racists admit The Protocols are fake. Stop being clueless.

Attached: mot (159).jpg (200x125, 4.41K)

So fake they describe everything that's been happening for 100 years.

you are either a kike or have been mindfucked by kikes.

where is the like button?

I’ve been reading the protocols today and I noticed the spreading of diseases through inoculation or vaccines.

The only time the Jews don’t lie is with the protocols. They’ve been extremely honest about what they’ve been doing for the past 100 years.

Unfortunately normies are stupid goyim who have refused to actually read the protocols for 100 years.

Why are normies so ass blastedly stupid? It only takes about 30 minutes to an hour to read the protocols.

>(((experts)))
They are real and they are 100% accurate as to what jews are doing to us

Do you have a pdf link?

> don't look at this, goy!
Eat shit, rabbi

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (795x1079, 37.67K)

I own the book. The OP’s picture is 100% a part of the Protocols.

They are Protocol number 10.

Yeah cool, do you have a pdf link of the unaltered book?

That's the abridged version. Link to original unabridged?

No I don’t. As a matter of fact you should already own a copy. No fucking excuse this late in the game.

Very prescient. 10/10 would recommend.

When the FBI released info on this from the vault, I tried to vet the deboooonk. All the fact checks lead back to a senate hearing, and the evidence is a senator just saying it's disgusting and fake.

Buy the River Crest Publishing version. It’s the 1934 full edition. It can be bought online.

Thanks, great help!

Hey fuckface, the other guy is right. You should have owned it ten years ago already. Sarky little dickhead.

>it's too late in the game to download a 250 page document and read it over the weekend
Every thread talking about protocols of Zion should include a link, no excuses.

OK rabbi.

marxistdegeneracy.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/The-Protocols-Of-The-Learned-Elders-Of-Zion.pdf

it can never be "real" even if it was. otherwise you'd have a holocaust 2.0 in like 5minutes. so they have to be fake either way.