Gothic Fascism

A future pro white movement or ideology should adopt Gothic aesthetics and attitudes, and by this I do not mean the bastardized corporate idea of “goth culture” but one rooted in Gothic literature. In a world where things are getting progressively more terrifying and warped, a Gothic outlook is the perfect one to psychically adapt to the environment and understand and cope with the ills of existence. An aesthetic that embraces the beauty of darkness, of despair, and terror, rooted into something complex and ancient, the shadowy and black ruins, the towering and dark cathedral. The raven, a symbol of swift darkness, the pocket watch, a symbol of beautiful complexity and mortality. A ideology that sees the beauty to be found in death and darkness can thrive in the Kali Yuga. For if there is no fear, and in fact romance in death, than that is the greatest incentive to die for something beautiful, to become apart fo the soul from which the new Aeon Age of Pisces can emerge in our image. The darkest hour must come before the age of iron can end, just as Ra defeats Apep in the last hours of night. All hail death, calm and handsome.

Attached: 6F8D9B57-5F77-46E3-9D98-528CD98AF5D0.jpg (1024x1442, 164.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=tYrM3B6Az7s,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This ideology could also be referred to as “Thanatosism.” The romanticization and utilization of a mortal situation. The reconfiguration of inevitable and unavoidable darkness towards a brighter dawn.

>>>/tumblr/
please

Wrong kind of Goths

Attached: goths.jpg (640x428, 95.75K)

Aesthetics and motifs are integral to victory.

Attached: E985FE11-E1F2-450E-BD15-6C4DBE3CA379.jpg (750x555, 418.97K)

Fuck that, I want Gothland imagery, keep the edgelord stuff in the 2000’s

BASED

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_fiction

Bro, the Nazis started the whole goth thing. Have you ever seen the Waffen-SS?

Attached: Goth NS.jpg (372x500, 25.12K)

Attached: SS Swearing in.jpg (1600x1092, 160.24K)

Attached: SS Eagle.jpg (790x1000, 456.48K)

You don’t get it

Attached: 652386BD-A931-42C6-8873-30C5A2CE29D5.jpg (299x500, 65.13K)

To an extent you are right.
Based

Attached: SS family.jpg (1181x825, 276.15K)

That's all Anglo faggotry, I want the real thing

Attached: goths-ancient-germanic-warriors_7-min.jpg (770x516, 45.29K)

Aesthetic
Goth and Gothic aren’t the same thing genius. And Gothic isn’t “Anglo” it’s an outlook on reality and aesthetic and philosophical taste.

Attached: DD2D1749-EEA5-40C0-8ACF-0029D3101D88.jpg (750x555, 535.12K)

Yes, I agree with your point 100%. White girls love the whole Goth thing and where our race has a very struggle ahead that a dark culture will resonate with. Another thing I've observed is that the Jewish media's attempts to make White girls believe that all White men are potentially dangerous serial killers (especially far-right men) has had an paradoxical effect of making them more attractive. Look at the comments on this video, youtube.com/watch?v=tYrM3B6Az7s, despite being told that Hitler was the ultimate evil, the ultimate "bad boy" girls cannot help but be interested in him and his relationship with Eva.

goths were dumb subhumans rapists who in turn gotassraped by literal muslims, the only europeans in history to get defeated by them, beyond pathetic

Will they help stop black-on-asian violence?

Attached: kdto6ecnpl.jpg (470x470, 40.21K)

It's not too far-fetched. Fascism and the Gothic are two sides of the same coin, the former a life-centric national Romanticism and the latter a death-centric dark Romanticism.
The Gothic aesthetic certainly is quintessentially white.

Attached: FILE32482.jpg (500x667, 37.91K)

There is a place for both lively and deathly aesthetics. Both have a purpose and both can be beautiful. I do not with to advance or espouse a death cult ideology, the darkness of a gothic mindset should simply be one that flows and has come to terms with its decaying and darkening world, in order to bring peace and clarity. Dancing through the darkness, but toward the light at the end of the narrative.

I think I misread sort of your post, sorry. Yes both are romantic. Both are different aspects of the same thing that focus on different parts but with the same intention. Beauty and purpose.

>ahead that a dark culture will resonate with. Another thing I've observed is that the Jewish media's attempts to make White girls believe that all White men are potentially dangerous serial killers (especially far-right men) has had an paradoxical effect of making them more attractive
Lol this is funny. I was never an overtly dark guy or embraced any dark subcultures yet people found me intimidating or frightening because I would wear boots and have long hair. In fact I’ve been falsely accused of being a threat because of it throughout my youth several times due to rumors. White; or at the very least non-negro or consumeristic aesthetics have been vilified indeed.

What a cringe thread. Grow up edgelord.

Unfortunately, goths have become some of the most pozzed libshits out there today. There WERE based goth groups even on mainstream platforms like FB but obviously Zucc couldn't have that and gave the the delet.

I’m not an edge lord. I just like different aesthetics and ideas. Gothic is among my favorites, along with the pastoral, that of the archaic Greeks and that of the Ancient Egyptians

>by this I do not mean the bastardized corporate idea of “goth culture” but one rooted in Gothic literature
Gothic aesthetics and gothic culture are two different things, the former much older