New TikTok Warning About "Decentralized Asymmetrical Insurgency"

tiktok.com/@justwartheory/video/7061092561355623726?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id7024361141602240005

Attached: decentralized insurgency.jpg (227x222, 7.17K)

Gay, You fags never do shit.

Fails in comparison to Adversarial Algorithmic Dominance

Intelligence, pic related

Eat a fucken dick you Traitor dogs

Attached: 1633112631444.png (600x842, 108.87K)

CHARGEBACK

webm that shit negro

Attached: aint clickin.jpg (600x600, 61.47K)

I don't know what that means.

And why? Can they somehow put viruses on TikTok?

Adversarial what?

I'm learning all kind\s of good new things, this was a worthwhile thread already.

tiktok is chicom surveillance bullshit
your first step is "webm for retards"

Overweight faggot with breathing problems and a list trying to fantasize about something he hasn't got a fucking clue about. Some spergs aren't going to go dox twatter users with a few hundred followers and try to kill them. Guy's an absolute fucking retard and will eat his own bullet if shit ever hit the fan.

Attached: 1643306310334.jpg (750x761, 78.96K)

Shut the fuck up officer.

I think for those exact reasons, those people could be leveraged in some very effective ways that say, a professional with a mortage and 3 kids, can't.

Apparently so does this TikTok user since they're crying about it so much.

Cope harder leftist scum.
It's already beginning.
Every little snivelling comment you've made in public has been contributing to your ultimate fate as road kill.
Complete, plausible deniability.

You'd be surprised what a little effort can do :)

lmao cope harder they will stroke out under combat stress
I don't belong to the left or the right since you're two sides of the same duopoly putting up with the same stupid shit for 100 years
You think the real uncle Ted's are on your side but you would be mistaken. They are on nobody's side and just want to see industrial civilization play itself out. Don't come visiting.

Attached: 1639544498371.jpg (1024x859, 138.01K)

Til Tok is a great app. Killed the social media game and doesent look back.

i dont pay you to shitpost, agent wagie

Ah so you came here to posture and brag about yourself because you've chased away everyone in your life because they're tired of hearing that shit.

good video, this guy could introduce some interesting ideas to the zoomers

all he does is explain the basic idea of it, he's not telling anyone to do anything

>50 cents has been deposited into your shill bot account

>boomer
>officer
>hippy
>MAGA
>commie
>fbi
>asio
>fsb
>etc etc
Back to the drawing board, the ol' 'throw enough shit and it'll stick'wont work this time. Or the next. Or the next.

I'd like to consider myself a bit of a "Incel Whisperer." I didn't realize how bad the problem had gotten. I used to hang out in Incel forums back in like 2014 when people first started to notice this big change in women. I was a Chad in high school, but then something changed. I have a lot of empathy for these guys, because there are obviously societal things at work here, from (((Feminism))) to no-fault divorce laws, to Schlomo pushing the BBC, etc., but the fact of the matter is most of these guys, the problem is they don't fit into either one of the 2 main categories for the mating scene:

1. Men looking to marry and raise children
2. Men looking for casual sex

These guys aren't decisive enough to be looking for a specific girl at a specific place for a specific reason, like at church or through friends etc. Nor do they have the emotionless, efficency focused mindset that nets casual hookups. They want a girlfriend, but they don't know exactly why. Worse yet, maybe the main reason they want one is THEY'RE AFRAID THEY CAN'T GET ONE, and Feminized society has told them that's a big sign of worth. If they really only wanted sex, they would just get a $50 hooker from Facebook (who actually probably has a decent bod, cuz she prolly a heroin addict) but these guys are probably the kind that are so timid they're literally afraid of breaking the law.

But there's a lot of hope for them if they'd just learn to change their perspective.

Attached: scumbag steve.png (299x376, 177.76K)

Man needs a wife and a few real friends that know exactly what you think and who you are. Show me real accountability and actual progress in politics. I'm eagerly waiting to see everyone's pet fantasies play out. Show me accountability from the owners and cutting out the corruption. Captain lisp from Chinese propaganda ruin your attention span app assumes and wants a nation divided on a fantasy of a political divide. Reality is most of the population wants comfort and is in population dense areas with coastal access. So spergs are on the loose in the interior getting shredded by 50 cal and 227 gulfs if they want to get spicy and try to attack military supply depots and then droned relentlessly while having no propaganda apparatus. At most a small percentage will end up in any sustained fight. People seriously underestimate how fed up people are with the posturing and how many civilians will turn on any revolutionary front themselves trying to turn America into another warlord shithole. All the war games memery here make for good copypasta mysticism but that's it. Our military has trained since the 90's to kill Americans on our soil and are conditioned to do so which is why continuous purges are happening as well. It will come down to muh benefits because that's what our zogbot army is all about. Think about all those people that killed for a check and a nerd and a troon are the only notable objectors despite it being false flags since NAM. Those people aren't going to fight the revolution they are going to fight to the death to stay warm and fed and keep their families that way.