Feel like fate or God somehow is intervening in my life a lot lately

It just seems like, lately I have had all these weird experiences, almost like synchronicity within my life experiences that defy explanation really.

I was thinking about the lyrics to this song the lyrics I found particularly interested me but as soon as I started thinking about it, the song just randomly started playing on the radio. I actually found stuff from the bible that fit perfectly I couldn't believe it. People who are called according to his purpose, they submit to his will for them. Even when things seem not to go as we plan them he will use them to brin about good for us.

I just couldn't believe it, does anyone relate or have similar experiences?

Attached: web-elvis-rex.jpg (982x726, 93.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9oLSMSW4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pronoia.

>Pronoia is a neologism that is defined as the opposite state of mind to paranoia: having the sense that there is a conspiracy that exists to support you or any other person.

or take your meds.

>It just seems like, lately I have had all these weird experiences, almost like synchronicity within my life experiences that defy explanation really.
You're welcome~

I have this too. It feels like I'm being guided somewhere and if I keep following it somehow I'll end up where I'm supposed to be.

>everything is a conspiracy
might want to take your own advice troon

Probably Aokigahara.

Yes. I mostly ignore it now.

Fuck ya'll are lucky.

>God and angels are real
>they're helping me
>noooooo, it's not mental illness

Yes, God warns me of things to come through 1134 -- that sequence. It pops up everywhere when I need to be careful.

Just bee yourself

How do you explain someone randomly coming in the room with a portable radio and the song came on the radio's channel when I just started thinking about the song? That's pretty strange.

Fucking Redditor fags

Attached: ddypxcx-219b199b-a45c-46b8-a622-e992054522cb.jpg (2048x1365, 1.23M)

Let's see what we can do about that.

kinda like how the current year of pic rel is all about dem 22s amiright?

>Jesus Calling you user
>do you see it yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=H9oLSMSW4SI

Attached: 2022 has 12x22.png (493x757, 552.02K)

God is all good and all powerful. It is not possible for God to cause or allow something to happen which is not for your benefit.

Reddit would call this confirmation bias

yup

Shhhh

Speaking as a Christian, this sort of thing has happened to me in the past. Some times its coincidence, some times it's God. Repent of your sins and trust that Jesus died on the cross to forgive them. Maybe it's a sign.

Attached: 1643310507260.jpg (750x933, 248.93K)

watch this if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die in this clown world guys, it's really easy to get to heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching