Wold bowie still be a nigger lover today? would he support BLM? would he wear a mask or contract aids...

wold bowie still be a nigger lover today? would he support BLM? would he wear a mask or contract aids? who would he vote for? trump or bieden?

Attached: meImRobinHood.png (389x390, 219.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flashbak.com/1976-david-bowie-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had a stroke while writing this sorry

If you look to musicians or artists for their opinions on politics, you're ngmi. Wise man in field.

>s or artists for their opinions on politics, you're ngmi. Wise
not looking for guidance just trying to see what my favporte artist woukld belive in im not a sheep

>We wuZ rOmaNs aNd SheiT
>Muh culturally biased IQ
>We dindu niffin to Africa it was already messed up when we got there
>We wuZ VIKingZ aNd SheiT

I hate cave maggots so much I can't wait till their race is eradicated from here..naturally of course..

We have the universe in our side, you have the sword, just remember that boys

Attached: 1080-Michael-Ian_-002-450x450.jpg (450x450, 33.61K)

>ate cave maggots so muc
dopnt posti in my thread if your not gonna respond to the original topic youre only wasting space

>not a sheep
[citation needed]

What was this supposed to be a response to?

just answer the originalquestion and dont wast our time here or my thread space

flashbak.com/1976-david-bowie-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/

Attached: Based Bowie.png (1200x630, 394.53K)

He would have straight sex with his massive dick and not care about that faggot shit.

The cancer was just a ruse. He killed himself to avoid having to take a stance on Brexit or Trump.

I think he would have been in the “not like this” camp. Pretty sure he wouldn’t have joined the mob against brexit/trump

i agree bowie was a nazi but pretended to be gay to keep his fans
he would have voted for trump since he was a racist then
i agree!

Attached: thinWhiteDukeNazi.jpg (650x417, 82.73K)

Physically, his wife was a white woman dipped in chocolate
Too bad about her politics
Even worse about their daughter

He was a literal homo who put Mick Jagger's penis inside his anus

everyone knows bowie was the top
his daughter

Everyone took turns on Jagger in the 70s man

His daughter is a zoomer fuckwit

So did the author of this

Attached: kdto4tpwgz.jpg (495x495, 44.3K)

i wwant to fuck lexi in the ass so hard i turn her gay and confused like her dead father if you know what i mean

Attached: based bowie.jpg (1200x1200, 219.15K)

You mean turn her straight because she's some queer already. Fucking liberal parents

Probably only publicly because faggot celebrities tow the line for their Jewish masters. In private I'd wager most people have nigger fatigue. Minorities are only novel and cool when they're a small and easily quelled part of a larger white population. Once their proportion gets too big they devolve into their own ways which are often too different from ours

*parent