JUST GIVE US THE FUCKING CIVIL WAR JESUS CHRIST

JUST GIVE US THE FUCKING CIVIL WAR JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1637340444854.jpg (960x960, 112.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EMm7JgqqhUA
youtu.be/-w2Vz5SUMsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/EMm7JgqqhUA

>GIVE US
nypa

Sort of agree but my problem is that l would cheer for every facton to loose.
Figure it is probably easier, and bwtter for everybody, to just an hero.

Look at me I’m an edgy contrarian autist who thinks he has something to contribute.

i’ve noticed ideologues have a tendency to support and wish for a total collapse of society, because fundamentally they are insecure about their beliefs. an open dialogue or reason won’t bring them about, common sense, no, only chaos that is used as the stage for violent imposition of your beliefs is feasible. that’s because fundamentally they aren’t natural, aren’t truthful and aren’t popular. you are opportunists, power hungry and evil

I just stated l don't user.
I also hate myself for being so out of love for life and (my) ppl - not everything is ironic or fake just because internet makes us think it is.

You’re all a bunch of cowards that won’t do shit
>rigged elections
>forced vaccines
>stolen funds from go fund me
>allowing niggers to burn cities down
>kicked off of any media platforms for wrong speech
As long as they have their wage slave jobs sports ball, food and a roof no one is doing shit.

Correction, only America won't do shit. Canada is fucking its own government right now, and lots of Europe countries had the biggest riots and protests they've seen in years over covid bullshit. America has had all that and more , but still won't do shit.

Hasn’t the right been trying to engage in constructive debate for decades but the left just cries
>racistt
>ebil nazi
>white supremicist

go ahead, kill a politician if you want one so fucking badly

Hey I've got something to contribute
>*does a silly dance*

LET IT RIP
youtu.be/-w2Vz5SUMsc

Attached: 1643928887560.png (1400x1400, 659.62K)

>I've noticed that anti-DPRK ideologues jump straight to talking about violence instead of dialogue because they realize their feelings against dear leader are unnatural. They are evil opportunists so luckily we deal with them when we find them.

Attached: 1619832846450.png (680x383, 402.45K)

This, but unironically.

Some have tried to be the match

Someone has to cast the first stone. Why not you?

Even if you didn’t fight, your life and the country would never be the same. Unforeseeable hardships and downfall. Why would you want that?

These people are retarded psychopaths.
They will have no say in my society

Attached: red team plan condensed.png (1315x890, 554.54K)

It should start in Canada pretty soon

Attached: 1621921076265.png (680x757, 44.05K)