HAPPENING: ROGAN REMOVED FROM SPOTIFY

Spotify removed 70 of Rogan's podcasts in the last few hours.

source: theverge.com/22918697/joe-rogan-experience-podcast-episodes-disappear-controversy

Where does he go now, Any Forums?

Attached: ROGAN BANNED.gif (482x200, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory viewing: youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

More distraction from the very real collapse of america under chinese rule

Attached: 2D01B2AA-7F09-4275-8E33-E5D6F16ECF08.jpg (819x1024, 89.41K)

They already removed 200+ other podcasts when he first joined this is nothing new. Reminder he went to Jewify because Jewtube was already censoring all this podcasts

Blame the truckers

I don't fucking understand podcasts. I habe never listened to one in my life. What's the fucking point of them?
Music is for the gym. Books are for knowledge. Podcasts are this weird onions thing in between

The pressure from ICP forced spotify's hand.

They're bending the knee.

Joe himself is removing his shit out of embarrassment

What a useless comment.

Doubtful. Podcasts have been removed which span virtually his entire 10+ podcasting career. More likely is that spotify ran some sort of a human language filter on those episodes to remove any with "racist" language in response to the whole n-word controversy.

how do you guys find this shit

Attached: 1643676703053.png (589x618, 452.67K)

Roegan's one of the richest streamers today and he's not even trying. Just shows how little talent rose to the top.

The US is turning into China and nobody cares.

The two interviews that triggered the Covid Censors, Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough are still there.

downvote

The purge is in reaction to the n-word controversy, I'm sure. These podcasts probably had "racist" language.

yay the (((((((((((((((((good))))))))))))))))) guys win again

You

Attached: 92D9617C-FCC4-482A-B0DA-31C7024109AC.jpg (640x830, 115.05K)

>tfw still better looky looky than most bio-holes

Are for people who drive alot for work

Because fuck Sean Hannity

>Where does he go now, Any Forums?
Podcasting 2.0
Problem solved.

I can't wait for Rogan's next episode. (((Who))) exactly is behind the Blackrock pullout?