COVID DOES NOT CAUSE MYOCARDITIS!!! VAXXIES ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Vaxxies on suicide watch!
>b-but covid causes heart inflammation too!
Nope!
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
Study conclusion:
>in a workforce representative population, using best available study design (prospective recruitment, contemporaneous control subjects, phantom scanner calibration, blinded analysis, full data availability to other researchers), there are no detectable persistent cardiovascular abnormalities 6 months post–mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 compared with matched case control subjects.

in a workforce representative population, using best available study design (prospective recruitment, contemporaneous control subjects, phantom scanner calibration, blinded analysis, full data availability to other researchers), there are no detectable persistent cardiovascular abnormalities 6 months post–mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 compared with matched case control subjects

>in a workforce representative population, using best available study design (prospective recruitment, contemporaneous control subjects, phantom scanner calibration, blinded analysis, full data availability to other researchers), there are no detectable persistent cardiovascular abnormalities 6 months post–mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 compared with matched case control subjects

Everyone laugh at the vaxxtards! Hahahaha! None of that myocarditis we read about is from Covid, ALL OF IT is from the jabs HAHAHAHAHAAAHA!

Attached: 1526000001589.jpg (229x221, 11.42K)

>six months

illiterate faggot

Yup! 6 months and ZERO myocarditis lol hahahaha. Oh sorry sweaty, did your myocarditis disappear because it's MILD lol like that even exists hahahaha

Attached: img_2021_04_19_23_26_48.png.png (824x656, 424.27K)

Oh look, here the data for the MILITARY

Some cancers up over 1000%

Attached: YOUREFUCKEDVAXXIE.jpg (736x976, 131.13K)

Here's page 2.

You're FUCKED Vaxxie

Attached: YOUREFUCKEDVAXXIE2.jpg (743x989, 136.51K)

Every study that claimed covid caused myocarditis fucked their studies to make it say so. This goes across nations. And they did it in response to the recognition of the adverse events of the vaccine. Their lockstep commitment to various causes is the most eye opening thing possible.

It's the favorite argument of vaxxies to claim in response to pointing out they took a death shot. They even tried to trip up Joe Rogan with it, thinking they utterly destroyed him lol even though the jabs don't even stop you from catching covid at all. ANALLY DEBUNKED VAXXIES!

idk how it autocorrected completely to anally but I'll allow it hahaha

Dare I say based?

Attached: 1642730464555.jpg (975x695, 71.47K)

>not persistent

Meaning it goes away- just like the rare cases with the vaccine.

Again you are illiterate.

You mean they lied to get people to take the poison vax? SAY IT AINT SO!!

Scar tissue is permanent hahahaha
Vaxxies are delusional!

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>STUDY LIMITATIONS. The current study provides insight only into the short- to medium-term sequelae of community COVID-19 in workforce representative subjects age 18 to 69 years with low levels of comor- bidities, and not the cardiovascular effects post– severe hospitalized infection or in those with multi- morbidity. It does not prove that apparently mild SARS-CoV-2 never causes chronic myocarditis. The study design would not distinguish between in- dividuals who had sustained completely healed myocarditis and pericarditis and those in whom the heart had never been affected; a cross-sectional athlete study at 1 month post–mild community COVID-19 reported a significant pericardial involve- ment (late enhancement and/or pericardial effusion), but this study is at 6 months (when the pericardium was normal).

You didn’t even fucking read your own article.

no user, the autocorrect is right. They did absolutely get anally destroyed.

>Anyone who isn't me is stupid!
>Trust the experts ("experts" obviously just being people who agree with me)
>It's unthinkable that I could have made a mistake, I'm infallible because I went to college!
>I'm definitely not in denial and trying to cope with the unprecedented levels of cognitive dissonance brought on by my beliefs!
Everyone can see right through you, mudblood.

You had to be retarded to fall for the "covid causes myocarditis" lie. Everyone knows the vaccines caused myocarditis. Why would a respiratory virus that infects the lungs cause your heart tissue to die?

I can't wait for the "brain fog" misinfo to get debunked next. That's probably caused by vaccines as well.

yeah, i'm just gunna not get vaxxed and continue living my life and fucking

Attached: 1486950620000.gif (800x800, 628.11K)

And just when those 6months are up....ITS BOOSTER TIME! Enjoy this spike proteins irritating and inflaming your cardiac tissue...every 6months...
FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R

>and that’s a good thing!

Fuck.
>muh vaccine to preserve battle readiness
>covid will take units out of the fight due to sickness
>takes casualties in PT from the vax

I want to see how many discharges there are due to Heart conditions.

wtf
do we have the absolute numbers? what is n?

Dead heart tissue is probably mild and reversible, right?

What?

Heart tissue never regenerates? You're born with all the heart cells you will ever have?

And you missed the entire point of the study. Or perhaps you don't understand how scientific studies work in general. Either way, you're an idiot. Take a look in the mirror and realize that you are a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. How does it feel to be both a tool and a joke to people more intelligent than you?

I'm unvaxxed and currently have covid. It was a bad fever with bodyaches for a couple days, and now I have a stuffy nose. I shoveled snow today. It's no big deal. Can't believe they shut the planet down for this fucking thing. If it was never in the news, people would just think it was another heavy flu season, and the world would carry on like normal.

>Anyone who isn't me is stupid!

No just you schizos who believe internet message boards make you experts at highly technical fields.

>Trust the experts ("experts" obviously just being people who agree with me)

Never said anything of the sort. People with specialized knowledge are more credible than internet NEETs however. It doesn’t make them infallible just more credible.

>It's unthinkable that I could have made a mistake, I'm infallible because I went to college!

I make mistakes all the time. This seems more like projection on your part - resentment of people who put effort into learning than you.

>I'm definitely not in denial and trying to cope with the unprecedented levels of cognitive dissonance brought on by my beliefs!

I do this for my personal entertainment. You don’t even know what cognitive dissonance means. It’s just a burn you picked up from others with any real knowledge on what it is or how the concept works. Pointing out that you misread an article is not cognitive dissonance. It’s just pointing out your retardation. I’m only this hostile because you are such an arrogant fuck but your ignorance can’t actually justify it.

Pic related are reasons for a medical discharge from the US Army. How many losses are they taking for heart conditions?

Attached: 227DAC63-A2EA-4788-BF0A-D6D65F746649.jpg (505x1379, 229.84K)

>rare
OpenVAERS.com dispells the glowing kike agent

No you did. It just shows that there are few long term heart issues from a mild covid infection. It says little about short term effects because the study AS STATED BY THE AUTHORS is not designed for that.

You read that nonsense into the study because you didn’t read the entire article. Again you are illiterate.

In proportion to the number of people who have taken the shots it is quite rare.

Scar tissue never goes away.

I had a bad body ache the first night. On day 3 of shitting straight water every 30 minutes. Never shit so much in my life. The texture and smell is like no other poop I’ve ever seen. That’s about it. Not with heart problems.