I feel bad for all the Christians going to hell because they didn't accept that Islam is the light

I feel bad for all the Christians going to hell because they didn't accept that Islam is the light.

Attached: ss+(2022-01-05+at+07.38.56).png (205x187, 103.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 14&version=NKJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

I don't watch jewtube videos posted by memejewflags. Sorry jew, jew jew jew-jew.

Attached: 1640552644820.png (857x675, 647.15K)

If 'Islam is the light'
I'd rather go to hell.

Attached: 1632895243279.jpg (3124x1684, 2.63M)

iran is one of the tranny capitals of the world because its halal have sex with boys dressed as women

Well then you'll be happy going there meaning it won't be hell, retard.

>religion that says the sun sets in a pool of water

>religion that says a lot of stupid nonsensical bullshit people believe at a face value and intelligent people have to say it's metaphorical to cope
No wayyyy I never heard of that before!

Attached: 10-is-something-wrong-590x870.jpg (590x870, 152.55K)

Lemme guess, your god that promises you eternal erections & orgasms with your tranparent houris and slave boys to fuck while you drink from your river of wine in your palace made of silver and gold is real...amirite?
No wonder Musilms are the most inbred people in the world - you've got to be a literal potato to think that if god was real then his heaven would be like that.
It's a blatant fantasy. That fact that you dumb ass Muslims believe it shows just how gullable you all are.
I almost feel pity for you lot, but Islam is just so ludicrous, its impossible not to laugh at all you Abduls.

Attached: mineSaysIslam.jpg (552x554, 87.82K)

>metaphorical
Not according to mohammad

>“Abu Dharr (one of Muhammad’s close companions) was with Muhammad during the sunset. Muhammad asked him: ‘Do you know, O Abu Dharr where this sun sets?’ He answered; ‘God and His apostle know better.’ Muhammad said: ‘It sets in a spring of slimy water’” – al-Zamakhshari, The Kahshaf (3rd Edition, Vol. 2, p. 743, 1987)

>And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass
The only Christians I respect are Mennonites. They don't lie or preach, they just fucking toil.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 14&version=NKJV

Attached: 1643570274595.jpg (1500x1120, 243.68K)

You think that's bad? I feel bad for all the DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS of Christians who are going to hell because they don't accept that [insert yours here] is the light.

They're all going to hell for being cucks. The only person who doesn't go to hell is Todd Rundgren.

>this one particular cultural interpretation of God is the right one
>God can't reach his children's vast and diverse cultures in a culturally specific context
do you know the true beliefs of those you think different from you? do they know what they believe, or are they blind followers too? does christ not unite us all against the antichrist in the end? the son of God, the messiah, the hero king that casts evil back into the void? your redeemer liveth, son of Man, and it is Truth.

Attached: 156085168_922022751883390_1056462470658261598_n.jpg (663x500, 91.76K)

We're literally in Hell already pal. Either that, or God isn't real. Choose one or the other.

Islam is a Christian heresy.

Absolutely man! So sad for them. A waste. :(

God is malicious and there is no afterlife, all life dies and returns to the creator losing all individuality and any meaning.

A Christian Odyssey, more like.

How about we just agree our scriptures say kill the gays, and we do that.

Okay.

>And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, transparent as glass
Imagine being so retarded as to not only quote the totally wrong book, but also take the passage completely out of context to try and prove your point...now imagine your interlocutor is a Muslim. Here we are.

You're still a potato, Abdul.

Attached: muhammedSays.jpg (1049x1627, 401.39K)