It's so annoying bros

I hate how our culture has been taken over by normies and now everyone is using our terminology and slang. Why can't I go back? Fuck these retards I just wanna go back to the time of mass DLing audiobooks/music and posting on Any Forums without all the bullshit. Fuck the kikes.

Attached: 89add0af736a217be180b7582dafc90a.jpg (236x279, 10.54K)

>taken over by normies and now everyone is using our terminology and slang. Why can't I go back?
Things were ALWAYS this way, dumb fuck.

Not to the extent it's gotten to recently. You're just as spiteful as me about it.

Sorry that was rude, you're not a dumb fuck.

I don't even know what you mean when you say that culture has been taken over by normies though. They literally create culture. Culture naturally evolves and there is no stopping it...

To be fair, we're all kind of dumb fucks on Any Forums.

Most normalfag memes come from Any Forums. This fact pisses them off and confuses them to no end.

Yes obviously, it's been happening since prehistory. However Any Forums culture up until recently has been very "contrarian". Now retards who learned slang from us either from tiktok, ifunny, or reddit think they've been here the entire time and are entitled to just stealing the internet culture known as "Any Forums". My point being is that normies are a bunch of retarded faggots and esotericism is what creates shit like this.

baron trump look sad ;(

Why did you let women on the internet...you knew what would happen

i thought it was the other way around, 4chong uses stupid nigger normie words like "red pill" from the jew tranny matrix movie and "based" which niggers have used for years. "normie" is used at alcoholics anonymous to describe people who dont drink, or dont have alcohol dependency issues

We have no choice but to keep evolving and changing the terminology to distinguish ourselves.

Attached: 1640367021441.png (974x2087, 974.48K)

Wait, you guys don't really use Any Forums lingo in real life right?

if you miss the train i'm on, you will know that i am gone
you can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles
a hundred miles, a hundred miles
a hundred miles, a hundred miles
you can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles
not a shirt on my back, not a penny to my name
and the land that i once loved was not my own
lord i'm one, lord i'm two, lord i'm three, lord i'm four
lord i'm five hundred miles away from home

So make new shit to be obscure and edgy with. That's the name of the game on the cutting edge. The alternative is resting on your laurels and waking up one day to find you've become a boomer.

Attached: 1643439939530.jpg (540x413, 23.59K)

Moving the culture forward is a huge responsibility but I think it could be done by anons.

kek

Attached: ency9qtbff.jpg (490x441, 32.5K)

Think of how many people have gotten access to the internet in the last 10 years, and they’re all niggers.

Sorry mate, but I have actual responsibilities and hobbies to keep me occupied so much so that I didn't notice nor care about this kind of thing. That's just me, though.

>I just wanna go back to the time of mass DLing audiobooks/music and posting on Any Forums
this being your source of happiness was a jew trick right from the get go
god, family, community, tradition, and legacy, are all that bring true happiness. everything else is a jewish trick

Attached: 1504163068657.jpg (1303x1920, 2.19M)

David Sylvian on Any Forums......hmmmm.....that's a first.