These people hate you more than you could ever possibly fathom

These people hate you more than you could ever possibly fathom

Attached: FKzOTIGXsAcLxrf.jpg (828x792, 112.88K)

>but funding blm niggers to burn down your city is fine

People like this are too stupid to live.

Then how come the democrats are allowed to collect taxes?

This person wants to remove all funding from blm group and pantifa, good for them.

Gerald should be drawn and quartered. If we can't agree about that we have a serious problem.

These imbeciles actually believe that carrying the
water for the Great Resetters means they are on the winning team

imagine his grin as the thought entered his mind

>more than you could ever possibly fathom
Implying it isn't mutual.

I fully support OP unironically, because it would fuck shady commies 10000x more.

I'd sure love to know where their money keeps dumping in from.

>Soros much?

Attached: optimus.gif (400x308, 814.45K)

>Trudeau’s ((((Polish Ukrainian)))) political advisor thinks you should not be able to criticise the government
Not surprised

the time for arguments ended years ago
the time for "peaceful demonstration" has ended now
it is time for violence and i don't mean that as a joke

Really interesting how language evolves, democracy doesn't really mean anything anymore, it's just an empty word used to evoke emotion

He’s trudeaus political advisor, so you know it wouldn’t apply to leftist causes only rightist

hehehe
his name is Butts
heheheheh

Outlawing it would be anti-semitic.

lmao that guy's name is Butts.
BUTTS
LOL

Attached: 1550646364410.jpg (179x170, 9.79K)

>Love me nation
>Love me flag
>Love me fellow citizens
>Love me sport
>Love me car
>Love me a pint
>Simple as.

Your dumb if you think this will apply equally to both sides.

lmao they're projecting so much, it's kinda funny desu.

>you have to agree with me or this isn't democracy

Attached: 1638243088270.gif (242x294, 3.82M)

Gerald wants to live in a world where you can crowdsource funds for forcibly transitioning children to the opposite gender but not for protests he doesn't like.
Yeah, you are in trouble, Gerald. Serious trouble.

What makes you think he's stupid? What makes you think the hypocrisy isn't part of the strategy for him and people like him? It baffles me how we're so far into this shit and there are people still going "Huuuur think about what they'd say if it was THEM". They know what they'd say.

The left hate you. You are not their tribe. They will use any tactic in the book to enact and enforce their political agenda. They're not arguing in good faith they're arguing to win. That means gaslighting you about what their policies will inevitably do (Huuur that's a slippery slope fallacy!), being deliberately and knowingly hypocritical by defending anything their side does while attacking the right for anything they do even if it's the same thing.

Seriously when are you going to get it through your skull? This guy isn't stupid. You're the stupid one for thinking he's making some kind of mistake for whipping up outrage over something his own tribe already did and he defended. He doesn't give a fuck, he wants to WIN, he wants you destroyed and removed from society.

I nearly spit out my drink when CBC had this guy on their panel for election night. The corruption is too blatant, it's like they want us to notice them doing it.

"Funds for #blm are for revolutionaries fixing problems. If you do it, it's terrorism because I don't like you."
I don't want violence to be the answer but I've been wrong more than once in my life.

Attached: 90s blimp.jpg (435x248, 21K)