Buckle up, I’ve got a lot of big feelings. And maybe I’m being dramatic...

Buckle up, I’ve got a lot of big feelings. And maybe I’m being dramatic, but I also haven’t unclenched my jaw in 5 days. So.

Attached: resize.jpeg-1.jpg (640x640, 23.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maybury.ca/the-reformed-physicist/2022/02/03/a-night-with-the-untouchables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: resize.jpeg-2.jpg (640x640, 63.01K)

Attached: download.jpeg-3.jpg (640x640, 63.86K)

better to be honked than shot and God knows they deserve the latter

Attached: download.jpeg-4.jpg (640x640, 54.59K)

cool sounds how like all these stupid rules that constantly change that arbitrarily get your business shutdown or your livelihood destroyed make people feel

Attached: 39d4e6aa8d3fef6be466b12ec68711ea85b0c5f065f8c35ca051c8716edc1cea.jpg (640x640, 48.92K)

Do you like being held hostage by anti vaxxers? Because that's what is going on.

These man children can't even maintain their own supply chain lmao

Oh no thats a shame

Attached: 9812352134576823746.png (2938x2588, 1.77M)

Attached: resize.jpeg-3.jpg (640x640, 71.07K)

Look, you don't have to take the honkcine. You could just forfeit your property and livelihood and go somewhere else. The honkcine is completely voluntary in that regard.

Get out there and honk with them, you faggot.

I wear headphones with droning truck horns to fall asleep at night because I don't have the pleasure of sleeping next to Canadian truckers

Attached: download.jpeg-5.jpg (640x640, 65.68K)

take a picture or video of ANY of this and come back.
until then fuck off

As someone who was born in the middle of an actual civil conflict, shame of these liberal scumbags for comparing themselves to real survivors. Really does show you that these Jews, Chinks, and Russians are shameless in destroying our societies

Literally no one gives a shit about you you are free to move. You make a choice to live there. Or does that argument not apply when it's your problem

Attached: no.jpg (720x697, 27.2K)

I think it's funny these ottawa retards cry about not being able to sleep and dont question how the truckers are sleeping just fine. Everyone in canada fucking hates ontario.

>MOOOOMMY THE BARBARIANS ARE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE

Attached: 1643801723980.jpg (500x525, 84.21K)

honk lol lmao

Attached: 1643528310643.webm (854x480, 2.79M)

I'm glad this is happening to you.

It's mainly just a few retards with sub 80 iq screaming about Moultrie and project prism. Nothing to worry about. Just look up and point and they get freaked the fuck out and run away. It's fun

Clench your buttcheeks too, leaf. They might bring dobermans.

Not my problem.

Buy some fucking earplugs faggot.

Tldr saved and get honked
FAGGOT

T H I S
H
I
S

Good you're feeling like this.
Should have done something when the mandates came rolling along.
Afraid of the homophobic and Nazi symbols? Well, what can we say except you get what you fucking deserve? That's what you get when you get too cocky with progressivism.

No one feels bad for you. You did nothing to protect your own rights. You're a worthless part of society.

kek super spreader. He said the words!!!

oh wait till you can't eat food anymore
maybe but they are yours

I hear that if you take a whole bottle of sleeping pills and a few shots of whiskey you won't be able to hear the honks

I hope antifa shows up and burns your neighborhood down you fucking troop.

0/10

If you dont like it just move.. Canada is like the 2nd biggest country in the world plenty of space there

GO:

I lined up in front of the ROM to get my 1st dose of the honkcine today. Feels pretty good.

based

Two more weeks

Drop the mandates and it ends. What is it these morons don’t understand?

So much bitching. Waah, the nazis are running amok! Fix it, wagie!

Get a paintball gun and pepper balls and start taking things into your own hands.

Many of them probably are vaccinated, since I keep hearing how 90% of,truckers took THE JAB. Maybe they're not interested in taking a hundred more to keep their jobs though

Maybe this should be its own thread but i'll leave it here maybury.ca/the-reformed-physicist/2022/02/03/a-night-with-the-untouchables/

I feel sorry for all of the pets affected by this.
The people, though?
Fuck them.

>I MOVED TO THE CAPITAL OF A DEMOCRACY AND I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING HERE
Yeah, we are aware the left has poor judgment.

i only read some of your words, but i'm glad you're suffering. sneed.

Don't talk shit about rural Ontario we still lynch niggers here. We have issues with southern cuntario and the capital too don't put us in the same pool as those fucking subhumans.

Attached: 1644035025110.jpg (640x420, 22.17K)

Chekd
It's honestly that simple. They know this, but still can't accept the defeat.
So...They're stuck in the middle.

Hey OP, protesting is supposed to make you uncomfortable. That's part of the whole fucking point. Fuck AOC, but Pic very related.

Attached: 1643672161538m.jpg (922x1024, 97.07K)

We dont even have niggers here

>Trump flags, Nazi symbols

Shill confirmed, get out of here you piece of trash.

HONK HONK

I LOVE WATCHING YOU SUFFER 10/10

murdered by AOC

Attached: ErF7ljOUcAIfqSb.jpg (906x1200, 145.17K)

Lol. Thanks for the laugh. Your weakness and cowardice is comedic.

>Can't sleep cuz honking
They stop honking everynight at 10pm. Stop lying. Leftists can never make a point without lying I wonder why that is.

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

>maybury.ca/the-reformed-physicist/2022/02/03/a-night-with-the-untouchables/
wow, what a fucking nazi white supremacist. he's clearly trying to cover up the despicable crimes (rape, transphobia, antisemitism) on display by the insurrectionists. smash fascism, fuck the flu trucks klan!

Attached: truck nazis.jpg (1379x1379, 950.37K)

I love the honkcine! Trust the science, am I right user?

Rig pigs are niggers and don't you ever fucking forget it.

Attached: 1644022090020.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

I hope you lose your hearing faggot

I don’t believe you live in Ottawa at all

>feelings
shut up bitch

You had my interest until this post.
ksy

>Muh sad story

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 318e68f915c42fb41597079d59233cd6.jpg (640x480, 83.44K)

buy some earplugs faggot

Shut up baby dick

They're literally dying from the Honk pol.
Are we committing 1st degree honkslaughter? 2nd degree honkicide?

It's hilarious how they go along with lockdowns but this is what sets them off. Stay inside. Save lives. Honks are contagious

Topkek, great minds think alike, leafbro. Do some honking for me, I'm trying to make plans to come out and cook some food for the truckers, hopefully I can get shit in order before the protest is done. Though it appears it won't be done for a while. I'm in michigan so it would be a pretty easy trip.