ITS ALL OVER FOR HIM!

Will this be his legacy?

He is actually attacking Canadians.

Will be become the most hated Minister in Canadian history?

Is Harper sitting back with a devilish smirk in his lounge chair with a nice chianti?

Click this shit nigga:

gab.com/whitepaper/posts/107743548931389681

Attached: Canada-PM-Justin-Trudeaus-black-face-turban-picture-goes-viral.jpg (1200x900, 115.44K)

>He is actually attacking Canadians.
No he isn't.

It would be nice if he stepped up to give a speech and he got minecrafted.

his legacy will be legal weed and CERB but will be viewed positively because he's a liberal and feminist despite loving brownface and having sexual harassment allegations that were just "experienced differently"

keep lying to yourself

Well you're not Canadian. So you wouldn't get it you filthy chink.

Very likely. No PM has ever brought the country down and divided the population the way this failure of a human has.

MADE FOR BROWN WOMEN

he's actually gay right. he has a gay voice

He literally is inciting hatred according to his own hate speech bullshit. You can go to prison for up to 2 years for this. A month ago people had ottawa police taking complaints and legal forms were in the process of being filed by one group of people against mandates.

I dont understand how these fucking race obsessed libtards didnt cancel him for that.

>Will be become the most hated Minister in Canadian history?
He already is, by a factor of four.
Never in my life have I heard such disdain for ANY politician in the Great White North. Joe Biden is almost as popular here.

He will be remembered as The Castrator

Attached: updating minecraft.png (382x147, 4.04K)

I don't think so that coward is hiding underground until Carl Shwab will make his operation false flag and they will blame truckers for something bad. Maybe they will spray some diseases over Ottawa and say they just created a new pandemic. Remember that you are dealing with demons not people they sold their souls and have no morals

Stay home with 3 masks and 10 jabs you stupid fucking retarded whore slut

you are a stupid cunt. He has led the Libs to win 3 elections in a row. Somebody likes him somewhere.

ITS OVER FOR HER
some people are immune to cancelling

Attached: 5b64509b5379fe09b85aa924.jpg (800x450, 41.68K)

SUPER BUMP!

His beard looks almost like that of Saddam Hussein when he was captured.

>Is Harper sitting back with a devilish smirk in his lounge chair with a nice chianti?
Fuck I miss Harper so much. I don't ever remember politics being this divisive in Canada, most ppl in schools didn't give a fuck and people were pretty chilled out. I was duped into voting for Trudy in '15 over muh legal weed since I was a 19 year old retard so I didn't know much.
My cucked beyond all belief dad told me that Harper was "suppressing scientists and information" and now I'm thinking that he was doing that shit for a good reason because these "scientists" are fucking retards.