LOL soon anti-mask and anti-vax retards will NEVER be allowed to fly in the U.S. ever again

LOL soon anti-mask and anti-vax retards will NEVER be allowed to fly in the U.S. ever again

Attached: Capture.png (723x365, 51.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY

>Okay

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

What’s with all the quotation marks

It's what you do to indicate you're directly citing from a source (I know this place doesn't know what citing or sources are, but still).

Wait, you're seriously gloating that a company is using the federal government, to have normal people added to the terrorist no fly list, over them having wrong beliefs?

And you think this ends well?

Welp, I'm so glad I got to witness Covid. I've finally seen the answer to all of those 'How could a genocide happen' questions

Attached: BD7F44AC-D45A-4968-A7CF-47786AA122DB.jpg (829x900, 90.68K)

>And you think this ends well?
Retards like that don't think.

>I've finally seen the answer to all of those 'How could a genocide happen' questions

Yeah it's pretty crazy how fast people turn into monsters if the government gives them a little power and someone to hate.

They just won't let it go. It's over

It's all so tiresome.

Learn to not worry about the NPC's. Once they learn the fringe monkeys are not the fringe, they go right back to parroting whatever the acceptable thought is.

Like, I'm actually sorta okay with depopulation now, due to them radicalising me.

>Flying anything but Southwest

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 231.96K)

The no-fly list applies to all airlines, buddy

kek. One more company I will never use again.

Don't fly, wouldn't give a fuck if was on a list. You really need to fly to the Carribean yearly for a week to get some sun? Get your fucking priorities straight.

Cool, cause 68% of the planes don't experience issues with 5g.

>I CAN SEE YOUR FACE I AM IN DANGER
Delta should just depressurize the cabin so Covid can't spread.

Accelerate

Attached: A0F19D6C-7679-4837-B236-04D472B7CA5C.jpg (578x326, 297.64K)

>OCCUPY democrats
>Yay big multi-national corporation!
>Tell them what to do
>Please craft our laws for us

Pottery

What happens when half of the adult flight eligible population is on the no fly list?
Will these massive corporations still be profitable?

its literally the only source there is for this

Just fly on Delta once. You'll volunteer to never fly with them again.

You mean the same airline that had to cuck out of firing their unvaxxed workers cause it would fuck their business? Lmao