Losing friends because I fail to hide my power level whenever politics come up

>losing friends because I fail to hide my power level whenever politics come up

Attached: sadpepe.png (550x535, 176.51K)

I know that feel. Gotta know when to pick your battles

Nothing's ever going to change until non-leftoids stop caring about muh power levels and start being overt and aggressive.

They weren't your friends if they stopped being your friend because of politics.

I simply take the contrarian position in a light hearted way and always try and change the subject because politics ranting with friends and family is boorish.

I think you should falsely pretend to hold some left wing positions, maybe even LARP as a chicom/stalinist, there is actually some truth to horseshoe theory.

If you have to censor yourself in front of your friends, they’re not your friends.

What's your power level? Awkwardly fumbling around while you say "y-ya know t-that Hitler wasn't that bad" while not maintaining eye contact

Yes, but while speaking clearly and maintaining eye contact

Attached: based.jpg (205x246, 4.79K)

>politics ranting with friends and family is boorish
I went on a hike with an old childhood friend recently, wasn't sure where he stood but he said something along the lines of "dude I'm convinced nothings gonna change until politicians and CEOs start feeling like their lives are in danger" and I said "yeah and journalists too because you know they run cover for those two" to which he said "FUCK YEAH DUDE FUCK JOURNALISTS."

You might have more allies than you realize, if you're willing to draw it out of them.

So they weren’t actually your friends?

>Globalists
>Elite
>media

Just use the above user

>Virgin wignat can't even articulate his ideas without destroying friendships
"No no.. I didn't mean it like that..I just..."
vs
>Chad Orthodox Christian Monarchist can say whatever he wants, no matter how controversial because normie programming has no deep seeded emotional response to unironic "God ordained emperor is the only valid form of govt." remark

Attached: Vlad II Dracul.jpg (500x530, 50.61K)

he that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Oh god damn it, this site is going to be unusuable for the next hour

Checked and sneedpilled.

Attached: 1642725909403.jpg (720x686, 178.17K)

What more important. Pandering to "friends" that don't love you for you, or standing your ground?

>What’s you’re power level ?
The holocaust never happened but it should have
Refuse to elaborate
Do a 360 and walk away

>Do a 360 and walk away

Attached: moonwalk.gif (300x233, 155.41K)

psh. i been using snap to drop massive redpills.
i dont keep up with friends. i just post and not give a shit. i dont use the app for anything else but that.
you really think i give a shit about faggot worshipping nigger cocksuckers with 10 needles in their arms?
well they do about me apparently because they still watch my rants.

>losing friends because I fail to hide my power level whenever politics come up

They are like those slow idiots in horror movies. Their retardation will put you in danger while getting themselves killed. Ditching them immediatly increases your chance of Survival tenfold.
Don't feel bad about it. If they took the vax they are already dead.

Attached: 1000w_q75.jpg (1000x667, 68.62K)

I feel bad for you spastics who aren't excellent at hiding your power levels. Me, I'm a steel vault.

Based. I prefer being alone than having retarded "friends".

Those folks aren't your friends Pal. We are.

Get better friends

Don't worry bro We memeflags are your Friends goyim

>Gaining friends because I FLATLY REFUSE to hide my powerlevel when politics comes up

Shit man, it's working for me.
I routinely upbrade my old gentrified leftie schoolfriends for social constructionist pap.

All my new friends are based council estate troglodytes anyway.

The trogs are happier, physically fitter and more sexually active by far.
And whilst they lack education, they have a damn sight more common sense.

Being that this is England of course, all the people involved are various degrees of lumpy-headed island-mutant.

Don't come here, we're full.

Me too but idgaf most of them are women and literal onions boys. I have a group of 12 friends who are all supremely redpilled and we share current events and laugh at the government all day. We all post lolocaust fake stories and laugh at them endlessly. If I didnt have these guys I'd want to kms. All of us have kids and will support each others kids education raising them in learning pods without public education. So they are well socialized and not fed propoganda.

I have one good friend that's stuck with me through everything no matter my views, he's a legend

based

Attached: begome.jpg (750x778, 74.17K)

The most important thing in life will always be the people on this board. Right here, right now.
Salud, mi familia.

Attached: 1600718261641.jpg (634x339, 32.34K)