OPERATION CHARGBACK: SEETHING EDITION

Watch as they come out the wood work and say it’s fraud lmao. It’s already catching SO MUCH TRACTION.

Attached: EBF85986-7A69-45BD-8C31-5B120D4C1E1B.jpg (1242x870, 455.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHARGEBACK your cash, THEN fill out the refund form.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

THIS IS NOT A CALL FOR VIOLENCE.
Even if it may eventually escalate in that direction, there's a LOT that can be done beforehand.
ORGANIZE. SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
TAKE YOUR PLANET AND YOUR COMMUNITY BACK.

>initiate chargeback
>get chargeback
>fill out the refund form
>get the refund

Chargebacks on average, cost a business $65 for each one, and usually a processor will revoke their ability to process cards for as little as a 3% chargeback rate. The typical rate is usually 1-1.5%.

Every time GoFundMe has shut down a campaign they've always done automatic refunds, this shit with having to fill out some form is just a blatant attempt to steal money from conservatives and donate it to their globohomo approved charities.

>GFM is attempting to defraud their users and a charge back is WARRANTED.
Get refund AND chargeback.
>Get a refund AND chargeback.
Get a refund AND chargeback.

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION WHEREVER YOU CAN.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube livestreams - IT ALL MATTERS.
It all starts with YOU!

This is fraud you will be arrested please just wait this one out guys it'll all work out in the end

And if this doesn't work you could always do what actually matters and start a game of pvp vs these evil fucks if they don't refund you your money.

LOLOLOL RIP GOFUNDME. BOOMER FACEBOOKING GOING FULL FORCE

Attached: B8ECA757-37FC-4480-9626-5F63A7036647.jpg (1231x1492, 791.75K)

this. so much this.

if we just wait 2 more weeks I'm sure that the money will be refunded automatically

>t. CEO of GoFundMe to his employees

You retards remember the credit card companies and banks hate you faggots too? They're all in it together. They all want you jabbed and paying your mortgage.

Back to the cage, wagie. Your little protest is meaningless.

Die

Holy fuck the amount of shills seething is epic. Trannie jannies be lurking CLEAN IT UP NIGGERS

I multiple donations and already put a dispute in on all of them. My bank said I'll get my money back it just takes a little time to process. Guess they will get charged that amount for each donation I made.

Indians gave bad reviews on Tiktok awhile back. Tiktok just removed the reviews.... Do you actually think this will do anything? Only one solution at this point.

Attached: 56756756758.jpg (700x525, 47.33K)

HOLY FUCKEN BASED, OP.
Approved without condition. Go forth and KEK.
No it isn't fraud. Gofundme committed fraud. This is epic retaliation.

t. seething shill

im here for you guys but you need to understand that those truckers can be easily replaced by mexicans

Top kek

Bait and switching donations is fraud. You get what you give.

They will be in financial ruin AND be buried under years of paperwork. Brilliant.

This is a call for violence, the financial kind. This is not to be done in Minecraft, but in real life. Do you hear that, heebs?

based boomers

Financing terrorism is a crime.
Hope the feds pay you boys a visit some time in the near future.

I hope gofraudme crashes and burns

>taking the money without refunding is fraud
they just activated BLM in the USA. they are giving this money directly to their "trucker style" convoy.
>your trucker convoy money got given to a nigger convoy.
Violence is usually the answer when they won't negotiate

Attached: yaa.jpg (783x1020, 137.69K)

+1 upboat

CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
if you haven't donated, you can still spread the message on other platforms

Chargebacks are rarely given. You're gonna see fit yourself when you call. They'll take your report and tell you to call back in a month if their resolution is unsatisfactory

If they bancontrol gfm it could really fuck with them.

your bones are cold and its in your mind to go a litter faster

Attached: annie-wersching-liana-star-trek-enterprise.jpg (1200x675, 60.83K)

Do chargebacks and report both GoFundMe and Credit Cards to the Better Business Bureau. Triple the hassle. Do it.

your CC company will probably not decide in your favor since they are offering a refund. If they held everyone's money that would be another thing

how many of these terrorists sitting in front of the parliament building have been arrested on terrorism charges?

Fuck banks.
Fuck credit cards.
Fuck Kikes.
Fuck you.

Attached: 5FFBA6B9-FB57-4426-802E-94F8F7333667.jpg (674x434, 50.79K)

Donating to a specific charity then seeing the organisation in charge of accepting the payment refusing to give that money to the charity you were donating to and instead saying it will give it to charities they support but you may not agree with and then cancelling your payment in response to that is not fraud.

Being a faggot is a sin. Burn in hell cocksucker.

Oy vey guys, I like to keck as much as any of you, but this seems like the sort of thing that gets the full hammer of the law brought down on all our filthy goy heads. I think we better not try this silly idea if we know what's good for us.

>Financing terrorism is a crime
it's not terrorism to not want to be injected with mystery science juice

yikes

Attached: EAC9A335-8DF9-4E27-A090-8C3FE3B4B2C3.jpg (1125x1497, 543.99K)

Open a fucking class action lawsuit. It's ILLEGAL for GoFundMe to take those funds intended for one purpose, and do something completely unintended with them.

IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL! HIRE A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GOFUNDME! THERE'S 9 MILLION USD IN THE POT, THAT WILL PAY FOR A FAIR NUMBER OF HIGH PROFILE LAWYERS!

The laws protecting charities and donations are VERY STRONG and WELL ENFORCED.

Seriously, stop doing stupid shit. Just coordinate with some lawyers. Again, class action lawsuit.

If you're a retard and paid with debit yeah, credit card chads get their money back first and get asked questions later

Little hat merchant and discord tranny antifa BIPOC queer damage control - the post.

guy on the bottom is clearly a nazi

kys shill

I'll add to this - WAIT for the chargeback funds to show up on your account before you fill out the refund form. If you file a chargeback and immediately go to fill out the refund form, the merchant can dispute the chargeback by showing that they issued a refund in good faith. It's an auto-win for merchants and your card issuer will give the chargeback money back.

If you wait for the chargeback funds, there's a decent chance you fuck the merchant out of the 2nd refund amount too lmao.

In any case, filing a chargeback is a massive pain in the ass for merchants because they have to answer questions from the card issuer and provide a fair amount of paperwork as evidence (policies on refunds, processes, and the like). One chargeback is annoying enough, thousands would be insane.

t. someone who works in the credit card processing industry

Topkek

It’s been less than an hour…
>this is the power of hive mind boomers

Attached: 5781564C-F819-4D9F-9580-71F0E71DA065.jpg (1242x2008, 503.83K)

CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK
CHARGEBACK
>CHARGEBACK

You morons, you think gofundme has shills lurking the forums ready to "seethe" at you for discussing chargebacks?

I’ll make it easy for you big guy. Here’s the link! Go crazy!

tips.fbi.gov/

Attached: 18ACF22B-4F61-417D-9567-277ECA9C28EF.jpg (1242x246, 280.18K)

U mad?

wow this is extremely. antisemetic

Controlled review sites don't do anything. They delete all of the negative reviews and call them spam. It is the exact same problem. Need alternative ways to do it.