When someone gives me shit for driving tires until they blow out or wearing shoes until they fall apart...

When someone gives me shit for driving tires until they blow out or wearing shoes until they fall apart, all I have to do is show them this picture and remind them that in Appalachia you don't replace stuff that still has use left in it until you absolutely have to!

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-234205.png (720x716, 568.58K)

nice shop faggot, you forgot some crashed planes around it too, and some crying "immigrants"

I’m from PA and it’s just so funny how absolutely terrible our bridges and roads are. Third world shit holes have better roads than we do.

Driving tires until they are bald is a retard move and a total female moce as well. Men don't neglect their vehicles. Especially tires. Tires are the single biggest factor in all aspects of performance. They improve acceleration, handling, and braking.

That's not shopped, it's straight from the Google news feed

>Bumpy roads
>Take me home
>To the place
>I belong
>Pennsylvania
>Altoona momma
>Take me home
>Bumpy roads

Men do when they are broke and drive less than once a week.
Usually your right though.

Nah it's real the infrastructure here is either being "repaired" or neglected. Penndot had the I76/Rt202 junction in King of Prussia down to one lane causing insane traffic jams for 2 years. They finished whatever it was they were doing and the road was worse than when they started.

Holy fucking shit what the actual fuck?? I’ve thought about a parody song to Country Roads but calling it Bumpy Roads to make fun of Pennsylvania and made lyrics very very similar to what you said. Fucking lol

I remember an interview with an old Appalachian man who said the concept of "junk" didn't arrive until after WW2. They used up everything until it was gone.

>Holy fucking shit what the actual fuck?? I’ve thought about a parody song to Country Roads but calling it Bumpy Roads to make fun of Pennsylvania and made lyrics very very similar to what you said. Fucking lol

Attached: 1632552618546.jpg (430x399, 82.63K)

I mean if you're from PA you know the struggle of shitty roads all too well. The root of the problem is they paved over all the old dirt roads without doing the proper prep work to ensure good drainage. It's just pavement over dirt in most places instead of a bed of Gravel and sand for proper draining.

They have had 77 North bridge half closed down for 2-4 years now because it's literally crumbling.
Instead of fixing it they just shut down the side that has literal chunks of cement falling off and have everyone drive on the side thats not as crumbly.
1 Lane like you said and a "work zone" that reduces the speed limit from 70 to 50. No workers for over two years, people have stopped giving a shit about the blinking light and the "temporary" speed limit.
But hey, let's give other countries billions more dollars!

Man, imagine being on that bus when the bridge collapsed. Would be pretty scary.

And when they did do that the dirt and sand under the new tree l road settled and shifted and cracked the new road wide open.
The problem is asphalt being used instead of them making real roads line they used to.

I drive once a month. to get groceries and whatever else. send exfil team.
t. oreganon

I'm just old enough to remember when plenty of the highways were all concrete. 322 through Harrisburg was 1 lane each way with no shoulder and concrete barriers on both sides. It was called "The Narrows" and it went all the way to the Statue of Liberty in the Susquehanna near FANTASY ISLAND

>But hey, let's give other countries billions more dollars!

Something that solidified my disdain for most normalfags was basically that. I forget which one but one of the Tsunamis that the island shitskins regularly deal with came by and cocksmacked them. At the same time my Aunt's small town in NW PA got hit hard by flooding at the same time. All the faggots yuppies had the campaign in full force to donate to the poor poor brown people while my aunt was told by our govt, insurance, and said faggot yuppies to get fucked you stupid rural faggot.

does this piss anyone off?
>have technology for drainable concrete
>get fixed with non-drainable concrete

>american denialism
Your nation is a shithole. When are you going to deal with the reality?

yeah, that's real. the democrats spent the bridge budget on niggers. then the bridge collapsed