A M E R I C A

Attached: 79.jpg (876x864, 258.66K)

Why isn’t she suing her compatriots for ruining their collective reputation?

Where's the evidence that it was due to her being a filthy nigger?

I bet she went in there all ghettoed out just so she could cause this scene, you know it's true.

why does she not already have a bank account? If someone came in trying to open a new account and deposit a $16000 check I'd be skeptical too.

Wait a minute, how did she get through college and medical school without a bank account? Why was she only just opening one up after becoming a doctor?

Good thing she didn't get stopped by the police. They'd civil asset forfeiture that 16k super quick.

And shoot her.

who the fuck gets checks these days? most professions require direct deposit

Why do black people get so uppity when inconvenienced? Normal people would have simply provided irrefutable proof or opened an account with a different bank.

t. nigger

Probably had a credit union wherever she went to Med School, and needed to switch when she got here
Credit Unions and banks are fucking jackasses about big checks if you look poor or in this case black, anything over 1000 and they start asking where you got it from

Attached: 1643584647189.png (901x903, 1.24M)

I had to show my payletter to get my bank account, apartment, and utilities when I moved for my first big boy job after school. Im white and was clean cut at the time. Now I have a 2year covid beard and i probably would be skeptical of me if I were on the other side of the table.

Attached: 1619842706255.jpg (750x747, 97.73K)

>$16,000
>first pay check
>doesnt have a checking account
This is a fake story for brain dead niggers to consume

Attached: 1642524635912.webm (720x1080, 2.93M)

>not just opening an account online
>not just submitting your check via pictures
pls

At the slightest bit of inconvenience niggers were taught to sue by their jew masters.

>Credit Unions and banks are fucking jackasses about big checks if you look poor or in this case black, anything over 1000 and they start asking where you got it from
I think more than $10,000 and they report it to the government

>16K paycheck
>520K annual gross
how the fuck

Not likely, probably 16k/mo. Baby physician, but physician.

>Sorry maam, company policy says we have to hold all cheques over $10,000 for one week
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE IS THIS BECAUSE IM BLACK????? *Starts throwing shit everywhere*
I'm so tired bros.

bitch its like $100 now. don't you remember that from a few months ago?

I wonder what would happen if people posted about her on those doctor review sites.

Who the fuck tries to open a new bank account with a 16k check? This bitch is a doctor of what? Education?

Probably a diversity hire anesthesiologist. The horror.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek