There's no such thing as nuclear weapons, change my mind

There's no such thing as nuclear weapons, change my mind.

Attached: 790147.jpg (750x445, 47.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acmeclockworks.com/babylonian-cylinder-seal.html
artisticlicenseorwhyitrustnoone.blogspot.com/2018/11/all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-top-five.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there is
There are you idiot.

That’s India right? Their mythology is nuts.

CHECKED
F P B P
/THREAD

Attached: Duke-Nukem-via-Gearbox.jpg (1710x900, 317.12K)

the whole thing was a plot by the jews to use them to create helium. look it up, most of our helium comes from nuclear weapons. they’ve also stopped helium exploration on earth for environmental reasons so they can control the supply.

Attached: F480C4B7-A444-4606-921E-C89D69EA800D.jpg (716x1024, 83.87K)

>That’s India right?
No, it's from a gay larp
acmeclockworks.com/babylonian-cylinder-seal.html

history is fake dude
its clearly fucking fake
there is so much cope from historyfags when you bring up that they literally witness it being fake today
and then can't believe that shit that supposedly happened years ago is also fake
everything is faith and cope
so i put mine in God of the KJV and guess what, his promises about my life are always true, the book never lies.
I choose to believe a snake spoke before I believe in some academic nonsense
history has massive bottlenecks where it could easily been changed or created whole cloth

that pic is fake as fuck retard

Heat impulse and flash can’t be produced by traditional explosives. The tsar bomba blast could not be produced by traditional explosives fit into a bomb casing of that size.

A lot of the artic ice melts every summer. Wouldn't there be a measurable and predictable rise in sea levels every year? Kind of like how rivers swell during the spring?

snow on the ground melts into rivers
ice in the water just melts into water
when is the last time you had a cup of icewater melt and it overflowed

based.
the same people telling you god is cope and empty faith ironically everything is faith and cope in history AND science as we've seen the past 3 years.
it's all a fucking larp.

Attached: stonehenge is obam approved.jpg (640x401, 64.5K)

>change my mind.
No. I don't waste time arguing with retards.

so tell me how this isn't some kind of photoshop jewery?

Attached: nukes aren't real.jpg (600x900, 47.64K)

>Someone made an artists rendition of a nuke, therefore they arent real
Are you a child? If I photoshop an airplane are they not real now as well? You can literally google to find hundreds of unphotoshopped images of nuclear test explosions retard. google atomic archive dot com, I found it in literally one second.

Attached: plumbbob1957.jpg (1200x937, 30.35K)

nukes are fake, but dirty bombs israel

yea sure there's (((pictures))) when does that ever sell you here though?
entertain the idea for one second that the nukes aren't real and it's all a ploy.
enable virtualization mode in your brain u fucking automaton.

Attached: loic.jpg (666x371, 71.85K)

>nukes are fake goy don't investigate into missing nuclear weapons and their connections to Israel
>nuclear power is fake goy don't investigate uranium deals with Israel
>space is fake goy don't investigate weaponized satellites and spy satellite programs
>the earth is flat goy don't investigate political activity in antarctica

Attached: 1641426524231.jpg (474x474, 58.25K)

They are fake, that's why Israel had their kike spies steal nuclear secrets.

They are fake, that's why South Africa destroyed their nuclear program before niggers took over.

Story checks out, mental midget.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
BE
A
WOMAN

Based

Attached: plasmamoon.jpg (1200x1200, 296.22K)

what if it was something worse than nukes?
like nanotech or biological warfare weapons?

Completely ignoring all the overwhelming evidence (that you clearly reject), Occam's razor would say it's nukes and not those.

Explain nuclear power. Let me guess, they are harvesting energy from Agartha and its all a big cover up?

look ill spill the beans
>time/dimensional bombs
this is what ayy's have

holy shit is picrel real?

>There are no such thing as nuclear weapons, change my mind.
sounds retarded fuckwit

i hate trannies as much as the next guy
the seething in this thread is over the top lol.
>pic
thorium, coal, atomic.
not even saying there's ayys, just saying how would you know weather (((they))) are still using atom / hydrogen bombs if they've never really used nukes yet?

Attached: occams-razor.jpg (454x500, 76.42K)

What if it's a 3D grid throughout the Earth where they can burn a hole in any point using an array of energy weapon satellites. that generate it via triangulation? You aren't safe anywhere at all and they can eliminate you with no causalities, effort, or evidence.

yeah
>King Nebuchadnezzar II nuclear bomb seal

Attached: file.png (840x147, 148.03K)

artisticlicenseorwhyitrustnoone.blogspot.com/2018/11/all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-top-five.html?m=1
It's an art piece for the more moronic of us here.

what the hell are the political implications of this?

>thorium, coal, atomic.

>Thorium and atomic power is real, but it can't be weaponized
Are you seriously implying this? Take whatever mechanism you think makes thorium and atomic power works, remove safety protocols, and drop it on a city. Congrats, you invented the atomic bomb which you don't think exists.

if they're out there at all.
iss could theoretically be taken down by radio waves from china like that F-16 did recently right?
who's to say they're even up there at all at this point.
the amount of space walk footage that looks underwater complete with bubbles is mind blowing

Blessed 7s. OP eternally btfo

why aren't they in USE then?
wash ur garloid m8.
someone somewhere would've been hit by these weapons by now right ?
but they haven't lol.

history has been manufactured.

>thorium
it's a molten salt reactor, it's can't even do cascade failure because the function of it is literally to not melt down.

There is a whole field of study on this thing you absolute sciencelet.

Attached: physics.png (765x401, 41.5K)

manufactured? what do you mean?

their mythology mirrors what germanic tribes believed in pre-christian days, that the world would descend into chaos and the gods would fight among each other and the world will be destroyed in fire before being reborn over and over into infinity until humans get it right

>manufactured? what do you mean?
most everything from artifacts to history written has been remade and rewritten by modern day people for art/history

I've been wondering about this. All these history books could have literally what ever the fuck the writers wanted and there's no way to prove any of it.

people joke all the time about the book 1984.
it's funny because it's true