Greetings Any Forums, it is I, David Wilcock

My insider sources have finally given me the greenlight to disclose some ‘above majestic’ intel. Did you know it is a human defensive mechanism to emit dopamine in the response to traumatic events? Say young woman experiences a sexually traumatic event early on, her internal wiring will draw her to similar experiences latter in life. Why do you think “rape” is such a popular fantasy among women? This accounts for most victim mentality of peoples today as it can become addictive. Anyway, invest $300 dollars in my secret space program and I will disclose insider information on the coming hover car age and how you can be a part of it.

Attached: A640C6F7-46CA-46C1-83A9-8B74D589B4E1.jpg (900x900, 109.66K)

I told you to stop posting here, David.

You literally live down the street from me in Boulder, Colorado, and I'm just gonna start posting your address if you dont fuck off.

Literally every single "prophecy" you've made has not come to pass, you're dorky looking faggot and a luciferian.

This bitch looks like an alien his damn self. What a cranium on that fucker. Head so big and neck so small he looks like a dirty Q-tip

Hmmm yes I have come to the following conclusion: I hate niggers

Attached: D69ECDC9-1186-4B50-9E5A-ED5345F824D6.jpg (126x55, 3.63K)

How much would you charge to advertise on your forehead?

Victory of the Light

Nigga I could land a plane on your forehead lmao

Hi David.
Why is a woman holding your chin?

That noggin is like an orange on a toothpick. I bet he cries himself to sleep every night on his huge pillow.

Why are there not more Wilcock threads? He could be a fucking goldmine of lols.

He just got divorced by his roasty. Hopefully the whore fucks him hard. He probably has good jew lawyer connections though, the insufferable shabbos faggot.

Listening to pedo pandering his conehead ayyylmao tripe.

Attached: Chandler Estate - R to L - Smokey Robinson-Steven Tyler-David Wilcock.png (602x439, 310.92K)

Did you fags know, for instance, that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? For real, niggers! He says so himself.

Fuck I remember this dude making all sorts of wild claims on project Camelot... those were the days.

What's he saying in 2022?
>2 mor weeks

Attached: 1643245470595.jpg (1200x675, 73.47K)

SCAMMER

He was the original ‘two weeks’ cunt, for sure.

Look folks, I try to keep it positive, but what my insider sources told me, is just too much. Barrack obama was supposed to be the disclosure president, that’s why I voted for him. When he tried to go public, Bush Sr locked him in a room. There he started calling him nigger til he was in tears. That’s the type of evil we’re going against. Barry I know you’re reading this and you need to do the right thing. Disclose it all, the public needs to know of the Draco-illuminati alliance.

Attached: 46DCF861-0047-43C5-BFBD-F99E4FC0DE25.jpg (1473x1019, 737.01K)

It really is difficult to figure out the exact nature of his derangement.

I guess he’s just basically just a narcissist who has been utterly mindfucked by all the spooks who use him as their useful retard.

D Wilcock, Q, and Steve Bannon, they ran some amazing psyop ngl

Fuck off back to the pleaidians you snake oil wanker

>really is difficult to figure out
Money. user. Acting for cashola

Attached: 1605488206901.jpg (1125x677, 128.78K)

ur name has cock in it lol

No, I think he believes most of the idiotic shit he spouts.

If you’re right, he is truely one of the most rotten grifters of all time.