Redpill me on rent?

Why should I pay or anyone pay rent just to stay somewere?
Why do the greedy bastards own so much property when there are people homeless and why do they charge us just so we don't have to live on the streets?
Are landlords Jewish?
I also know Hitler gave many homeless people a place to stay in Germany before WW2.

I'm complaining because at my old flat, though I had to pay rent, I had to pay less rent than now, the flat was big and decent and I was doing financially fine and I was even saving loads of money, I was planning on buying a computer and even taken driving lessons to move up in life but then the greedy council shut down the buildings which is now abandoned meaning there was no problem in me staying there but I was forced to move out and though they provided me with a flat (It was incredibly stressful moving, making sure my stuff was safe in a lock and sleeping on my friends sofa for a week) the flat was smaller that there is no room for a computer and it feels very cramped in here, I have to pay more rent which has made me financially broken because I'm paying more and I'm staying in a smaller and worst flat no less which I think is disgusting.

The only upside is that the neighbourhood is "safer then the last neighbourhood" which what they mean is it is slightly less worst than the last one because this neighbourhood still has dodgy folk and i caught chavs doing cocaine in front of my flat, that never happened in the old neighbourhood so basically I moved to an even worst area and I shouldn't take there word for it.

The worst thing that happened in my old neighbourhood was occasionally a domestic incident would happen a few blocks down which didn't effect me at all and the police had to come.

There were no druggies or anything.

Attached: 69d846a3c00a839d330113b86b1c1b9d36c578ed.jpg (645x430, 44.59K)

Piss off.

>Why should I pay or anyone pay rent just to stay somewere?
don't.

Yeah but then I will get evicted.

put all of your shit in a locker and live out of your car
shower at planet fitness

I don't have a car.

get a car

Because that's how contractual relationships work. You need a service and someone provides it. Shit ain't free junior. Also fuck off

Did you not read my post?

I'm financially ruined, at my old flat which I payed less rent, i was doing fine and i was saving up money and soon I would have a driving license and a computer and eventually a car but being forced to move fucked it all up and there is no way I'm gonna be able to have anything like a car.

Mabye cars should be cheaper and I mean like cost 100 pounds because then I could get a car with half of my savings that i currently hav

I shouldn't be paying to stay somewere, I understand working and paying for food, electricity and heating and contributing to society but I shouldn't pay money to not be evicted.

It's disgusting and then they wonder why so many people are homeless.

stop paying rent
start making car payments

>Mabye cars should be cheaper and I mean like cost 100 pounds because then I could get a car with half of my savings that i currently hav
if you're car savvy you should be able to find a beater car that won't blow up from a local seller, for a reasonably low price.

Build a log cabin

I don't have a drivers license and that will notably cost.

If I stop paying rent I will be evicted and I don't want that.

Life will be harder for me and I would have no were to stay because I don't have a car.

I don't want to sleep on the streets homeless and it's hard to save up for driving tests and a car when I'm paying too much rent.

Were and how?

My parents taught me nothing and were do I learn to build a log cabin?

How do I get the materials and things I need and were do I exactly build this log cabin?

All the land in England are own by propertiers and rich boomers, there is no open wide land for me to just go to and build a log cabin.

borrow money. get licensed. get a car
then you can stop being a rentcuck

They own the building, if you want to use someone else's possession, you have to get them to agree to it. Your question is equivalent to "why am I not allowed to use other people's toothbrushes whenever I want?" It's their fucking shit.
Also, 90% of the perpetually homeless are mentally incompetent in the legal sense, i.e., they cannot take care of themselves no matter what they have. The non-perpetually homeless are, well, temporary. They just work 80 hour weeks stop buying bullshit and get back on their feet, almost all of them within two years.

>I should have to pay to eat your food but not to sleep in your house.

The redpill you is on leftypol but remember who you are going to forsake.

you type like an 80iq tard.

your problem is correct phrased from an ethical standpoint.

but you can just figure out a way to make more money to be un-broke.

mao tse tung solved the landlord problem. try his method op

Attached: mao tse tung.jpg (300x300, 9.39K)

Yeah a lot of landlords are jewish, you can usually tell by the lack of maintenance/updating, if you cant afford to do this regularly you shouldnt be in the business (most of them)
Any time you criticize a landlord on here and someone can't argue against it, they just rush to call you a commie and ignore everything else, falls in line with the jewish profession needing to be reinforced with propaganda, they make it about property rights, etc and pretend it's chad behavior to own a shithole property and should be proud of it being hatian tier, this behavior reflects badly on white Americans

t. used to be in the business, tired of dealing with greedy old people who want every last penny out of a property and think laws don't matter when it comes to profit