I'm joined tonight by user from Any Forums's Politically Incorrect board. user...

I'm joined tonight by user from Any Forums's Politically Incorrect board. user, thank you so much for coming on our show. Tell us more about this pressing issue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 10.23.52 PM.png (1772x873, 1.13M)

Attached: 1628691162283.jpg (1024x576, 108.29K)

This better be a remote interview

Attached: 1633400052718.png (1252x756, 985.8K)

Thank you, Tucker.
*ahem*
PLAY BLAST CORPS
That is all.

Hey Tuckerbaby, big fan. I can't stop pissing blood.
Who is responsible for this? Any advice?

Hello Tucker, thanks for having us on. You know if there's one thing I hope your viewers at home take away for this it would have to be
>FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK KIKES
>FUCK TRANNIES
and of course
>FUCK JANNIES

Thanks for having me on Tucker. What you have to understand is that when we stopped burning witches, witches began to multiply and now they're everywhere. We have no other choice but to find them and to begin burning them again. Joe Biden doesn't want us to have witch burnings, and that's just unamerican, Tucker.

Hi Tucker.
Niggers.

digits. you look like trudeau a little. any reason? it is important everyone keep peace as the focus of these protests. the state causes many problems, not many on purpose, and for many reasons. protest the state and not each other. civil blood, civil hands, etc.

Attached: 15C49A33-47C8-4465-9A8D-5D2B3DE5E1B4.jpg (1100x1067, 694.69K)

Yeth, I fardded and then i shidded when the election was stolen. Fuck the glowies.

I saw Tucker Carlson a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for advice or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front, I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first, he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 1641617072259.jpg (1024x664, 139.58K)

I keep laughing out loud at this stupid meme in front of my gf and i cant explain this

Thank you for having me on, tucker.
I would just like to say N and I will be backing Sneed McMillan in the coming election.
That is all.

Fpbp

Well you see Tucker, you're right about a lot of stuff but you fall to name one common trait shared among all the bad actors your feature on your program. They're jews. Jews control *BEEEEEEEP*
/cuts to commercial break

Good evening Tuckerino, I just have to say one thing:

BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS BLACK NIGGERS

and burn the jew.

>Sorry about that folks. We get that sometimes, it was Antifa false flagging. Those darn leftists won't stop at anything, just like J6.

Attached: 1643927937966.png (551x550, 333.68K)

how many times was amir locke shot? cut at three makes my ears ring. was it more than three?

It's hard to say who would blink first in this situation

>cuts to ad asking for donations for starving jews

Applause