The jew got named on Dan Bongino's FOX show

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8

"Getting called antisemitic means you're over the target"

Attached: over target.webm (1024x932, 2.89M)

surprisingly based

>elites

anyone using that term has zero self-esteem and is livestock

they are parasites

Notice she said 'their elites', not 'the elites'. In her mind, 'their elites' are on par with 'their elected officials', a group of people the country as a whole should look up to and revere.
The polls show the people are stupid and dont trust them though, so I guess now they have carte Blanche to do whatever it takes to shape the world in their vision -- the proletariets are too stupid to even revere their elites, let alone decide their own destiny!

You forgot the Every. Single. Time part.

james is getting canceled soon

Why?

It doesnt matter. Elite implies they are highly capable. Their capability lies in others. Thats not very elite. Thats about elite as a todler.
They are "elitists". Because they see themselves as above others. The term elitists implies delusional thinking, and deranged behaviors.

parasites are not elite

isn't rupert murdoch an honorary jew

>don't have to work
>end up with more resources than anyone else
sounds elite to me

Dog whistle is fine. I keep trying to name the Jews to my mom but she just can't delete her boomer programming.

>ticks and tapeworms are based
Only a jew would think like this. Way to expose yourself.

what will you do when you turn on the jew, but the whip on your back doesn't cease?

James Lindsay is not anti-semitic.

>muh great reset
The conspiracy would be more interesting if it wasn't so vague.

>Only a jew would think like this.
not just think, but specifically push to change the meaning word from something productive to something degenerate
e.g. to subvert "elite" from "elected, chosen" to (((chosen)))

>>ticks and tapeworms
those are just plainly obvious and disgusting parasites
but there are some way more fitting equivalents of parasitic (((chosen))) in non-human societies

Attached: beetle in the anthill.png (616x668, 80.72K)

lol call them elite
let them be arrogant they will regret it

No user, you don’t get it. It’s a reset and it’s going to be great. It’s not just some idea some random rich person had that will never get executed on because the elite are complacent with the status quo. No way sir.

what the fuck is it nigger

Attached: 87686-890890-89089.webm (808x590, 2.34M)

if only they wrote a book about thier goals so we could get a better understanding

Attached: ency1cbopg.jpg (465x418, 29.69K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)