Do you hope russia invades ukraine? Why or why not?

Do you hope russia invades ukraine? Why or why not?

Attached: 092F3330-2B1B-47CE-95AF-208F2E252819.png (1242x2208, 1.15M)

Yes
Just want a major happening fuck it

I just want SOMETHING to happen already

>Russia and China proclaim 'no limits'
Let me guess, are they 'bout it, bout it' as well?

Any Forums so brainrotted from Russian shills that they're cheering white people killing white people

Yes and I hope it results in nuclear war. I want this world to end.

I hope so because I'm fucking bored and the webms would be dope.

No. I don't want any distractions. I want things to get more shit before the cattle wave the flag.

Says the mutt that hasn't seen, heard or been around a white person in decades.

Nice try Juarez.

Attached: 1639530957556.jpg (800x800, 71.64K)

Fuck the tranny empire.

I hope so. I have a large short position betting that the stock market is going to collapse soon and a Russian invasion on Ukraine would greatly help catalyze said collapse. I'll be buying the bottom and ride the recovery over the following years with 3x leverage and win a second time. I have become the Jew.

Attached: Market-Cycle-Psychology.png (1200x820, 1.1M)

Won't happen, nato won't send a single soldier to Ukraine

Don't worry, they will stab each other in the back one day.

I'm also long Oil and a way would pump oil prices back up to 2008 levels and beyond.

Attached: saupload_emotionsupdated.png (590x347, 119.91K)

BBASED

It takes me wonder why i always hear such news exclusively from the western media but not our own? What exactly are you guys trying to achieve by this?

Yes. Can't wait to kill those untermensch chinkoids and vatniks. Both are jewish slaves, subhuman non-whites that taint the white world. We should killed the chinkoids and vatniks instead of Germans and Japanese. Replace c*ina and russia with Japan and Germany at UNSC

The Western media Jews like sowing chaos and discord for.... your guessed it... monetary gain and power.

I genuinely believe that our leaders are being bribed by China to antagonize you and drive a wedge between Russia and the West.

No. I don't want see needless death and suffering.

why are you lying?

Fuck it i don't feed that fucking dirty cock holes, they are YOUR slaves now, so feed them yourself.