DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

Attached: truckers-mandate-protests-feat-image.jpg (2000x1333, 487.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You realize what you're doing is fucking illegal?

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY

>THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS

Attached: IsraelCCP-CHINK.png (1152x679, 313.27K)

Attached: 1643831289643m.jpg (985x1024, 80.61K)

>donate to peaceful truckers
>funds go to BLM rioters instead
this is exactly what a chargeback is for, stop spreading fud faggot

Banks will side with the kikes at gofundme, it's like you dumb motherfuckers have never seen a deplatforming before

Gofundme gets a $15 fee per dispute, so yeah fuck them over and charge back.

No it's not retard. 0 liability credit cards are like vaccines, only there are refunds.

im gonna send it

Attached: B2ABF111-4A46-4D47-A022-F886FD8F4F81.jpg (1419x556, 112.9K)

I wish I donated so I could do a chargeback.
Godspeed fellas, this is exactly what the system is for.

Not getting what you paid for is a valid reason to chargeback. May not win the dispute but there's nothing wrong with trying. I dispute charges all the time and win most of them.

I have a $9.50 dispute on a Wendy's order because it was cold and missing sauce.

What law does it break?

If you do a chargeback you'll fuck up your credit btw. Let that sink in for a moment..

How?

Compete bullshit, disputes are not reported to credit bureaus.

>I have a $9.50 dispute on a Wendy's order because it was cold and missing sauce.
fucking kek

Just make a random donation and do a chargeback kek. Burn them in hell.

THIS

Attached: this.jpg (800x450, 54.16K)

you mean gofraudme's merchant rate?

>I gave money to a cause
>the middleman takes it or gives it to another cause instead
>I was scammed, file chargeback
How is this illegal?

Shit up your credit to own the libs!

Fucking liar

Bump

Attached: 1633806544262.png (348x354, 142.03K)

DO NOT REDEEM.

End GoFundMe, once and for all.

Attached: 1633713810638.png (370x547, 367.98K)

No you won’t. If a merchant sells a crappy good, then disappears, you will not get a credit ding for doing a chargeback. That’s punishing the victim. I thought you libshits were against that? Fucking hypocrite

No it doesn't retard. Credit card usage and debt affects the score, not card policy and features.