HAPPENING!!! BREAKING NEWS

Attached: 871BA5A1-4179-4BF4-A016-67CF51D0380B.jpg (734x483, 230.98K)

They aren't gonna do shit but posture.

I could see them putting on a show to distract from covid vaccine narrative collapse

ok and why do i give a shit? take ukraine it literally doesn't affect me at all. no reason to waste us troops or resources. sorry israel, not this time!

Sounds like they need about half a month to be ready.

Tha costs a ton of moeny and they would gain nothing from it. They will invade. Little doubt at this point.

Attached: 1641581208323.png (686x1214, 208.11K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: 1641226962188.jpg (872x867, 381.43K)

Thank you Fox News! Keep us posted

You aren't gonna do shit but reporting.

This

Holly hell, Russia again? The truckers, cnn fuckup, gme and vuflu are really putting a strain on them.

30 more percents!

BREAKING NEWS: I farted too hard and think I pooped a bit.

Sounds like it’s hard to stage an invasion.

>BTG
Russia's reorganized military is impressive
Vlad's brought them a long way since the dark days of Grozny
Every modern military is set up this way now but Putin has granularization down to company level.
>literally better than China

Attached: russia battallion tactical group.jpg (1883x902, 241.47K)

>just two weeks ago!
WOAH! 23 more battalions in 2 weeks? And they have 70% of the forces? So that means a full invasion force would be about 118 battalions.
At this rate they might be able to invade in only TWO MORE WEEKS.

There are no ammo convoys or logistics companies at the border and all the equipment seen is obsolete weaponry. Therefore no invasion.
Its the normal winter training grounds they go to every year to avoid the hell that is northern russia and siberia during winter.

It's a kike distraction.

nothing will happen

and if they are gonna go shit is because they are 100% sure nothing happens.

also not our problems

Breaking news. Putin doesn’t have the troops ready needed to invade. But he still might probably possibly consider allegedly invade somehow