OPERATION CHARGEBCK

It’s time to file chargebacks for any money given to GoFundMe. Please get the word out. Even if only 10% of people who donated to the convoy fill out chargeback paperwork, it will be devastating to GoFundMe.

Attached: 3911D60B-A42F-4CA8-AB0F-7041FA312205.jpg (810x511, 85.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY
youtube.com/watch?v=jA6OxRWXfbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Fuck off faggot.

>t. gofundme damage control

DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

And yes. Fucking morons to start anything through GoFundMe. Or to donate any single fucking cent through those kikes. But what’s done is done. Time to make them pay best you can. Please, all who sent money into GoFundMe file the chargeback immediately.

I've never donated anything in my entire life.

Yes. Do not do anything through the GoFundMe page. Deal only with your bank or credit card.

I guess Trudeau does visit /pol

This is the way

Yes, I hope people do it and do it immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY

>THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS

Attached: IsraelCCP-CHINK.png (1152x679, 313.32K)

It won't work in Canada because Canadian credit card companies, like Canadians, are limp-wristed faggots who don't believe in chargebacks. I tried doing chargebacks with both Mastercard and American Express (Canadian versions) and in both cases was told if I had a dispute about services not rendered I would have to raise it with the company who promised the service and possibly take it to court. This country is seriously fucked beyond belief.

You're glowing, just stop

Maybe stop being a faggot for once in your worthless life, and post this on Reddit. I imagine you have more Reddit points than everyone on the chans combined.

Attached: B7202D6C-40B9-4E5B-B863-8338019066B8.jpg (500x357, 122.08K)

Sounds believable to me

Charge back better

Attached: 1539413367859.png (710x577, 29.53K)

No it doesn't, chargeback even works here in Germany, where no German would ever dare to try it. He's trying to demoralize people to not do a chargeback because according to "just trust me bro" it's hopeless. Credit card companies are very good with chargebacks, the customers are what makes them money, not the merchants, so they'll do their best unless they have a good reason not to, the country doesn't really matter here.

fuck off nigger, I had chargedback apple, apple store, rogers etc.... always got my money back, my credit jew score is above 800

Attached: 1611681104577.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

ATTENTION - SPREAD THIS

REKEITA LAW HAS OUTLINED WHAT APPEARS TO BE A MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE STRATEGY FOR CAUSING MAXIMUM PAIN FOR GFM

CHARGEBACK PLAN IS GOOD BUT THIS MAY BE BETTER

WATCH AND SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=jA6OxRWXfbY

Its afraid

Fuck you leave my country

>donated to the aids foundation when I was younger cuz my work pressured us.
>6 months later get the tax slip in the mail.
>Says aids on it.
>Forgot I donated 20 dollars.
>Afraid someone is notifying me I have aids

Kek. You can be VP of marketing for the movement user.

Jews from company A will ban jews from company B? Then they go to synagogue together that same saturday right? Its not gonna happen kiddo. Its rigged. Notice how gofundme didnt pull the fund until people put 10mil into it, its literally a jewish cash grab.

Form a class action lawsuit. That will cost them far more than some chargebacks. You don't even have to win. Just drag them to court.

Also, credit scores damage.

chargebacks can get merchant kicked out from receiving card payments all together as far as I know

I'm still doing the charge kike.

Fuck off Trudeau