ADL changes its definition of racism to make Whoopi Goldberg ‘guilty’

>Originally, the ADL’s definition had matched the standard definition of racism: “The belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics.”

>Then in late 2020, the ADL replaced this definition with a new, limited version that targeted only certain people: “The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people.”

>Now the ADL has changed its definition yet again – this time to remove its reference to “people of color” while adding “ethnicity” to the definition. The latest version states: “Racism occurs when individuals or institutions show more favorable evaluation or treatment of an individual or group based on race or ethnicity.”

israelpalestinenews.org/adl-changes-its-definition-of-racism-to-make-whoopi-goldberg-guilty/

They don't want to say that they are not white and lose American boomers and don't want to say that they are white and lose the woke movement, they want to keep playing on both sides like always

Attached: adlgoldberg.jpg (836x670, 141.08K)

not my problem, shit thread

Who made these people the boss of racism anyways?

Black ppl can not b racist

self appointed

zionism is white supremacy

Jews in US government. ADL is a de facto branch of the US government.

More like the government is a branch of the ADL. All hail President greenblatt

Almost like they are expecting non whites to become red pilled in the coming collapse.

This is weak even for you Shlomo

Who cares

>ADL
WOW! It's fucking nothing.

Jews aren't even a race, but that didn't stop them from inventing racism.

I mean maybe but why would any non-burger care? Those fags have no power whatsoever. They screech loud and weak willed people think that when someone screeches loud you have to answer but here's a simple trick: ignore the fucking piece of shit.
I mean what are they gonna do?

>1pbtID
>memeflag
>redditspacing
>israelnews.org

So under their new definition scholarships for niggers and things like that are racist?

Go back.

I really hope you die of natural causes next week

The ADL is a Jewish supremacist hate group.

Get to rolling so everyone knows their new name when the ADL comes after you.

Attached: RollJewName.jpg (494x571, 84.07K)

rollings
I'll go to the local temple tomorrow with the new name and demand my jew gold.

who gives a fuck about what a bunch of scrawny kikes say, fuck off with this shit thread amerimutt, not worth our time

>Who made them the boss?
Hitler made them the boss on everything. They're here to protect white people from themselves (Hitler)

Holocaust claimed another Goldberg

I see, guess it's official

Attached: boss.png (1020x493, 27.73K)

like others said not our fight, let the dirty gummed fat nigger fight with the kikes

>Those fags have no power whatsoever.
>I mean what are they gonna do?
They've been around a long time and have ties to the FBI, major media outlets, and others. If they want you dealt with they'll pull their strings and have you ass raped in any number of ways. Pic related is doing time all because he played dress-up and talked some shit on Omegle and the ADL had their FBI goyim take a fine tooth comb to him until they could find some legal basis to blast his house open and take him off to prison.

Attached: Paul_Miller.jpg (600x750, 54.62K)

Latino is not a race or ethnicity. So according to the new definition it is ok to be racist in such cases.

So it started with Fauci changing what gain of function was, now ADL has free reign on doing whatever. I mean these are the people calling zionism as antisemitism. Guess lying is free ?? Explains why they do it so much.

>now it's 2pbtID
>some retards will start discussing my country's politics instead of the post if I showed the flag
>"reddit spacing" is a newfag meme, we have always spaced like that
>can't you read?

shhheeeeeiiiiittt

The definition of Racism is to attack a person, physically, verbally, or mentally, based on their skin colour alone.

AKA what they do to the whites when they wander into the ghettos every night.

Pedophilia? Yea, niggers are ID checking the girls before they raped them.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Wasn't it Trotsky or one of those old commie faggots that invented the term "racism"? It's perfectly natural and normal to show favoritism towards your race. What they label "racism" is a good thing.