SERIOUS: rumors of the vaccine be a zombie sleeper agent?

i keep hearing different people saying its going to cause zombification, ive even seen larps saying "they will be fast and intelligent" and shit like that. DEAR JANNIES; this is a serious thread, i want to see if anyone actually has any valid source of information and why these rumors are so popular. i know this sounds really stupid, but i t just want to see if anyone has any credible information on it.

Attached: moratorium.png (550x530, 483.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmHfqvikqqc&ab_channel=kevinmilton
web.archive.org/web/20211110091958/https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm
cnbc.com/2021/11/05/pfizer-says-its-covid-pill-with-hiv-drug-cuts-the-risk-of-hospitalization-or-death-by-89percent.html
zerohedge.com/political/wuhan-scientists-planned-release-chimeric-covid-spike-proteins-bat-populations-using-skin
nihr.ac.uk/news/new-study-to-trial-inhaled-covid-19-vaccines/25646
allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/05/gmo-tomato-as-edible-covid-vaccine-mexican-scientists-work-to-make-it-a-reality/
nypost.com/2021/01/15/bill-gates-is-the-largest-farmland-owner-in-america-report/
globalbiodefense.com/2021/11/08/white-tailed-deer-found-to-be-huge-reservoir-of-sars-cov-2-infection/
reuters.com/article/uk-britishamericantobacco-vaccine-idUSKBN28Q0SI
newsrescue.com/pfizer-quietly-adds-heart-attack-drug-to-vax-for-kids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bruh. what are you worried about just study up on your necromancy. You don't really think these geriatric blood-sucking boomers can control zombies better than you, do you?

the thing is im not sure if its the whole 5G zombie from signals kind of thing likef rom the movie cell or if its something in the vaccine that can cause zombificication outright. i dont necromancy will cause it.

Popular where? All i have is mind control memes

Attached: 1640567331116.jpg (1080x3590, 1.24M)

FANTASTIC
youtube.com/watch?v=kmHfqvikqqc&ab_channel=kevinmilton

Attached: frankwestlemon.jpg (220x220, 3.85K)

U WILL be happy

Attached: 1615754754656.png (1806x889, 438.25K)

haven’t heard about it from my sources

Global experiment, global biomapping, different vials, different results.

Behavioural manipulation, Narrative Theory, geo engineering, futures supply chains and habitability; nano engineering, bloodbots, life extension tech; financial engineering, Adversarial Algorithmic Dominance, 2025. Internet of Things. Vaxpass.

5g keeps getting the switch turnon delayed by two weeks, because of potential effects on aircraft in transit, flying. Microwave radiation suppress the immune system. The jab suppresses the immune system. >Climate change and lack of sex causes heart attacks
>climate change
klī′mĭt
>A prevailing condition or set of attitudes in human affairs
change

Attached: 1625168534379.jpg (625x935, 134.59K)

Imagine how WICKED one have to be to work on such tech.

Attached: 1643728210120.png (977x607, 309.16K)

>believing the injections are all just medicine
>believing the injections are all just saline
>believing the injections aren't at all testing nanotech or using graphene
>believing the injections dont at all move from the arm injection site or travel to organs and the brain
>believing Tromethamine for 5year olds is the natural progression of things and no cause for concern to healthy children
>believes there's one clear cut answer for all the events in clown world
NGMI

Attached: Understand_yknow-theThing.jpg (972x2914, 1.46M)

The vaxx is the interface and 5G is the trigger. Kingsmen already showed you how it works, so did Cell or any "bodysnatcher" film. And yes, "zombies" are always fast and strong, what zombies really are are demon possessed persons. Think a nigger on pcp (drugs are gateways for demons).

>two more weeks

Attached: 1643676858243.webm (1575x1320, 2.48M)

web.archive.org/web/20211110091958/https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

This is a method to do basic research in neurobiology. you're an ignorant moron

I got covid and it was a nothingburger mild flu,btw I'm not vaxxed.

So anyways, will covid (spike protien) fuck me in the future, user?

Attached: c40.png (625x582, 13.89K)

how can you read something like this and just believe it on its face. do you have any critical thinking ability at all? you're incredibly stupid

enjoy your aids
cnbc.com/2021/11/05/pfizer-says-its-covid-pill-with-hiv-drug-cuts-the-risk-of-hospitalization-or-death-by-89percent.html

>3 more months

Attached: Narrative™Theory™10c101010¿.jpg (400x300, 18.09K)

Please elaborate on the information, as to why it is so unbelievable for you.

Attached: 1637493988874m.jpg (799x1024, 128.98K)

>let's spray all the birds and bats with nano particle gene therapy aerosols, what could possibly go wrong
>zerohedge.com/political/wuhan-scientists-planned-release-chimeric-covid-spike-proteins-bat-populations-using-skin
>nihr.ac.uk/news/new-study-to-trial-inhaled-covid-19-vaccines/25646

>let's grow genetically modified food incorporating gene therapy so you can just eat the gene therapy forever*. beta gatesis now the #1 individual holder of pristine US farmland, how convenient
>allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/05/gmo-tomato-as-edible-covid-vaccine-mexican-scientists-work-to-make-it-a-reality/
>nypost.com/2021/01/15/bill-gates-is-the-largest-farmland-owner-in-america-report/

>let's inject the animal viral reservoir populations, domestic, zoo, farms, wildlife reserves; we'll inject all the deer, and all the otters, and all the s̶h̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ dogs, and all the cats, and all the...
>... all the profits!
>globalbiodefense.com/2021/11/08/white-tailed-deer-found-to-be-huge-reservoir-of-sars-cov-2-infection/

>let's support big tobacco in their fight to keep us healthy; y'know, the ones who drag entire countries through International court when they try put a warning label on the packet?
>reuters.com/article/uk-britishamericantobacco-vaccine-idUSKBN28Q0SI

>6yo kids having heart attacks, ez, swap the saline ingredient with a heart drug amirite
>newsrescue.com/pfizer-quietly-adds-heart-attack-drug-to-vax-for-kids/
>Tromethamine is a blood acid reducer used to stabilize people with heart attacks

>let's create a worldwide digital infrastructure that turns your national passport into toilet paper whilst giving all your data to the very people who seek to maliciously profit and control (you) forever*
surely I don't have to provide links for this; look where your digital self is located

>you will own NOTHING
>and you will be HAPPY

*until death

You haven't been paying attention, have (you)

Attached: Boostered®.jpg (1080x994, 124.12K)

Attached: ShillScum_ComeOutandPla_aaaay.jpg (828x548, 67.27K)

>don't believe this but I will give you no rebuttal or reason why

The cdc has a zombie preparedness guide for a reason and that reason is not Silly Reddit Humor.
You are fine, viruses do not exist, "viruses" are created by the body to aid detox (aka a cold), they are not contagious and they are not pathogens. Germ theory is fraudulent.
The jab vacates the soul from your body so that the antichrist can sit in the third temple, which is the body. When people take the jab they become demon possessed. The deadly houston concert a few months ago was a test run.