GoFundMe Steals 9 million from Truckers

Ok boys...I've about enough of GoFundMe's fucking bullshit. How about you slick hacker fags get to work. You know what to do. Spread the word WORLD WIDE.
amgreatness.com/2022/02/04/gofundme-seizes-9-million-from-canadian-freedom-convoy-due-to-reports-of-violence-and-other-unlawful-activity/

Attached: 4eb58a87af7c7ccf.png (1152x1422, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask me how I know this pic was taken at ASU

Ok, I'll ask:

Why are you gay?

I don't want to

gofundme has been doing this shit for years and retarded conservatives still use them

GoFundMe = Jews stealing from Canadian civilians

Rock garden, shitty brown architecture, and bottle blondes

Good. Maybe next time they'll use crypto instead.

If you give money to anyone for anything youve simply been had. Take the loss and move on.

This looks like a scene from a Jordan Peele horror flick.

how do you know?

I hate kikes so much it hurts

Attached: C7FF0FA8-E0E9-475D-902C-295A2BDCDB34.jpg (494x571, 84.07K)

If these girls have the "best genes" then why do they bleach their hair to mimic a genetic feature they don't have

This. There comes a point where you deserve what you get for being SUCH a retard.

This was so negligent and stupid it's literally comparable to looking up and down before crossing a street. Only someone

Where was goFundme when all the niggers looted, burned down stores and rioted?

Where was goFundme with all the money the niggers from BLM used to buy million property houses in white neighborhood?

Where was goFundme when it was promoting the CHOP zone that was literally a takeover of a neighborhood?

hacking into the mainframe righ tnow brb

I don’t think so.

Attached: 407F69DD-CE46-419B-8E11-5D678C9555BE.jpg (1536x768, 717.73K)

if their genes are so good. why do they all dye their hair?

still it's a good opportunity for charge backs, better to go on the offensive than to just ignore it

>all women are variations on the same female humanoid model no. 1749258
>building is a variation on the same ugly brown steel sheet shell that is typical of all buildings on the campus
Gee I wonder why OP

youtube.com/watch?v=54lXhq6gltY

>THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS
THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL GUYS

Attached: IsraelCCP-CHINK.png (1152x679, 313.15K)

DO NOT FILL OUT THE REFUND FORM - ORGANIZE A MASS CHARGEBACK

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

>The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
>Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

The donors should dispute all charges with their credit card companies for services not rendered. The charge was authorized to go to a specific party.
Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically.

Once disputes reach a certain threshold the payment gateways will pull their services from GoFundMe automatically..

holy fuck the feet on the left

I dropped molly in one of those sorority houses and banged one of the thots that lived there. Within 100ft of where that pic was taken.

Thank you, I was just wondering that.

Why do fake blondes believe in superiority? GoFundTheft.

RoIIing for Yiddish demonic name.

2 > 1 > > 3 > 4

Hack the planet

Attached: 1644034929380.jpg (620x413, 81.15K)

Where GFM fucked up was not refunding the donations. They’ve closed hundreds of funds before but they’ve always refund the donors directly. Had they done that this time people would be upset but it would blow over. But they didn’t. They had to rub it in peoples faces that they would only refund if requested and they’d donated the money as they saw fit. A Bernie Sanders tier move. That’s what bringing out the pitchforks. It’s one thing to close a fundraiser, it’s another to suddenly keep the money. Normies don’t typically like thieves. One step closer to 110, hopefully.

those outfits are hideous, the middle two girls look good, the others not really

Roll

I'm going to Launch a GoFundMe, to sue GoFundMe.

The average white goyim is fucking stupid mate. I feel your pain as I rock 140 IQ. They are slow to learn a fucking things. It grieves me so. This is why the Jews are beating us. Our soldiers are no better then nigger monkeys.

You still have to turn it into usable fucking currency. How do?

Attached: best_genes1.png (1477x1422, 3.22M)

they have their mom's jeans

lol @ all the seething basedboy reddit posting canadians in all the truck generals that threw hissy fits every time i told them the gofundme was a scam and they were all retards for supporting/donating to it

well deserved

Attached: 1641523616626.jpg (1080x1153, 344.46K)

saw a facebook video of a woman being arrested in Vancouver on the skytrain for the same, and the comments were overwhelmingly in support of the cop. so fucking depressing.

>chink gook cop
>canada

great, this is normal

It's really not surprising, venmo, gofundme, paypal, and cashapp are all pozzed. As far as I can tell if you want to get $$ to someone guaranteed it is through zelle

lol

Attached: sneed leo.png (1166x464, 43.47K)