People that you miss

I’ll start.

He was there every stage of my teens to adult life. I loved listening to his show. It’s almost been a year and talk radio has gotten so much worse.

Attached: FAF216AB-C84A-490A-AADD-51E0C9C25942.jpg (640x800, 102.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4yfkfjzwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t miss anybody, they can all stay the fuck dead or away

Im glad we got to put on a show for Rush before he left us. THIS IS FOR RUSH

Attached: USNWA.jpg (1200x799, 118.61K)

Rush never named the goblins. Rest in Piss your fat fucking oxy-addicted cuckold.

How is the 100 million you earned treating you now?

I know it's a troll thread but I'll bite. This guy propagandised millions of people some of whom were young and impressionable. That said, his Rita X skit was classic. I'll see if I can find it but I doubt it

FOUND IT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4yfkfjzwA

Attached: terry.jpg (886x720, 94.09K)

He was talented at radio, but his politics sucked. He was just a skilled republican cheerleader. He never really challenged anything.

He supported the protestors in January 6th when everyone else chickened out.

Closest thing I've ever had to a grandfather. He lived his life so intently that leftists will still hate him long, long after his death.

what, a closeted pedo fag who raped young boys in Dominican Republic and led a cabal of closeted fags in Washington? Are you a closeted conservative fag by any chance?

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-09-16 23-08-45.png (1920x1080, 788.12K)

He tried to stop the TSA, but was unsuccessful and was forced to support the iraq war. When mccain lost he felt relieved that he no longer had to carry the water for these undeserving politicians. He loved trump. Seeing trump “lose” had to be a gut punch.

If only Rush could have seen the Canadian truckers rally.

>He lived his life so intently that leftists will still hate him long, long after his death.

hahah, his whole life was a lie, he pandered to morons and lived like any other closeted faggot, like the SavageWeiner and Mitch McConnell

Attached: 1572058691977.png (1352x1078, 744.79K)

Daily reminder that qtards believe that Jim Morrison (of The Doors) faked his death in 1971, then started calling himself Rush Limbaugh, faked his death again, and is currently working with Trump to take down a cabal of elites that traffics like ten thousand kids per year

>Rita X
The first woke queen in out nations history. Daughter of BLM.

In reality she was correct about Colin Powell and Bush being treasonous. Rush was a neo-con back n those days.

talk radio died with Limbaugh, and hopefully so did the conservacuck movement.

>Seeing trump “lose” had to be a gut punch.
oh puhlleeeez, that faggot could care less what his army of morons does or who is in office, it was all schtick, he was a closet liberal, he was a frustrated music dj in the 60s who got shat on because he was fat and gay and spent the rest of his life in ressentiment mode getting back at the libs who ridiculed him as a kid in the 60s

Attached: Screenshot from 2020-10-04 12-18-09.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

I miss that nigga like you wouldn't believe. I turn on his station and it just ain't the same

>talk radio died with Limbaugh,

Limbaugh killed talk radio,

Coast to Coast is still going strong with George Noory,

Thom Hartmann and Randy Rhoads are still on some stations and podcasting,

podcasting really is the scene now

Attached: closeted list Untitled.jpg (968x6380, 855.48K)

SavageWeiner is not on where you are?

he does a decent rant for a closeted faggot

err, I meant to say 'assumed room temperature'